Police seek man in grocery store flas...

Police seek man in grocery store flashing -- themorningcall.com

There are 67 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 5, 2007, titled Police seek man in grocery store flashing -- themorningcall.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Police are looking for a man they say exposed himself to two girls in a Bethlehem Township grocery store Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Hope

Stroudsburg, PA

#46 Oct 5, 2007
I'm sure this isn't the first time he has done this. I hope they catch this pervert soon, so others don't have to traumatized by his disgusting
behaviour.
Nice one

Charlotte, NC

#47 Oct 5, 2007
Amused wrote:
Someone robs a bank, and rarely is there a description or photo. Some man shows his meat and veggies to children and he is all over the place. Granted, it is still a despicable act, buy you'd think it'd be more important to catch a bank robber and alert the public to the culprits.
Meat and Veggies?

Since: Aug 07

Macungie, PA

#48 Oct 5, 2007
What a lousy pig. It is important for his picture to be in the public. He could likely molest a child because he is a pervert. I hope they catch the scum soon.
jimmy crack

Allentown, PA

#50 Oct 5, 2007
I have looked at many topics and honestly, aside from this one i cant remember mcall mentioning anyones color. I dont know to much about the racist angle that a few people are trying to spin. However, regardless of the persons color it should most definatly be mentioned.

Macungie, PA

#51 Oct 5, 2007
Amused wrote:
Someone robs a bank, and rarely is there a description or photo. Some man shows his meat and veggies to children and he is all over the place. Granted, it is still a despicable act, buy you'd think it'd be more important to catch a bank robber and alert the public to the culprits.
Exactly he showed his junk to CHILDREN. That is dispicable what is wrong with you.
concerned

Mechanicsburg, PA

#52 Oct 5, 2007
commentor wrote:
wow, i guess you told me. i never said it should be left out of the article, but saying that everything is not discrimination, but stupid is stupid no matter what the race, so you adding your race wouldn't matter. I would think you are stupid whether you added your "color" or not. But thanks for the feedback, now i can identify you when i see you.
<quoted text>
The funny thing with that is the MC could say someone is African American and they could truely be Hispanic or something....for instance....my mother is German, my father is African American and American Indian....and I don't look African American nor do I look Caucasian....I look like a Hispanic...I'm proud of who I am but have had to tell people all my life that I do not speak spanish, nor am I of spanish decent....what I'm getting at is all they have to do is say..."looking for a dark-skinned male with dark hair and a blue jacket"....just an example but they have mislabled alot of peoples ethnicites. People are not always what they seem....

Since: Apr 07

Allentown P.a

#53 Oct 5, 2007
Guillermo wrote:
TMC isn't afraid to use "white" in this case...
They are never afraid to say someone is white. It's a double standard. There was a man suspected in 3 bank robbiers recently and guess what, he was white, the MC had no problem printing that. The issue is offending people of different race. That's bulls*** when it comes to crime.

Since: Apr 07

Allentown P.a

#54 Oct 5, 2007
I don't get it. What is so fun about exposing yourself to people. If I was one of those girls I probaly would have laughed at him. People amaze me. They weren't looking for mini pickles, a**hole!
Trik

Whitehall, PA

#55 Oct 5, 2007
commentor wrote:
well, then i am the one with egg on my face, i guess the "get it dimwit" comment was a term of endearment. I feel so ashamed. Zip it. I can tell by your quick comebacks that the community college you got your education from was well worth the $. Good for you.
<quoted text>
CRACKER JACK... I Got my degree from CRACKER JACK!!
Trik

Whitehall, PA

#56 Oct 5, 2007
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing with that is the MC could say someone is African American and they could truely be Hispanic or something....for instance....my mother is German, my father is African American and American Indian....and I don't look African American nor do I look Caucasian....I look like a Hispanic...I'm proud of who I am but have had to tell people all my life that I do not speak spanish, nor am I of spanish decent....what I'm getting at is all they have to do is say..."looking for a dark-skinned male with dark hair and a blue jacket"....just an example but they have mislabled alot of peoples ethnicites. People are not always what they seem....
Good point.... I married an Irishman, and I can't tell you how many people ask me if I'm Irish. No... silly, I married into that name! The best part is that my maiden name is Asian!! I've got blonde hair and blue eyes... and someone after reading my name looked me in the eye and said....

Are you chineese?

Bwaaaa haaaaaa haaaaa!!!
commentor

Allentown, PA

#57 Oct 5, 2007
absolutely. It does not need to be degrading or discriminating.
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
commentor

Allentown, PA

#58 Oct 5, 2007
yea, and what did he expect the outcome to be, that they would just jump his bones bacause of his impressive show???
Trinny Apple wrote:
I don't get it. What is so fun about exposing yourself to people. If I was one of those girls I probaly would have laughed at him. People amaze me. They weren't looking for mini pickles, a**hole!
lv toilet

Washington, DC

#59 Oct 5, 2007
fatboy2 wrote:
Man I am getting tired of seeing Nick Nolte drunk
holy crap that was hilarious!!!!!!!
I think I broke a rib laughing.
Trik

Whitehall, PA

#60 Oct 5, 2007
commentor wrote:
absolutely. It does not need to be degrading or discriminating.
<quoted text>
By definition, the word "DISCRIMINTION" means: treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit

Please tell me how Mcall's history of reporting the skin color of WHITE people, but not of other ethnicities is not discrimination?
Trik

Whitehall, PA

#61 Oct 5, 2007
pardon me... the word DISCRIMINATION

typo

Spotsylvania Virginia

#62 Oct 5, 2007
It's a shame I wasn't there...I would have maced him. You can't even go into the grocery store with you family without some perv being in there? I hope he stepped in front of a bus afterwards.

I would like to know why everyone doesn't have the surveillance cams that Giant has....if they can afford it, surely a bank can.
Roadkill

United States

#63 Oct 5, 2007
fatboy2 wrote:
Man I am getting tired of seeing Nick Nolte drunk
I've seen Elvis when I've been drunk, but never Nick Nolte! Have a good weekend.
heinz

Salfordville, PA

#64 Oct 5, 2007
I am a Heinz 57 variety , german ,polish ,hungarian,slovak,and they tell me through blood tests I have Blood cells that come from the mediterranean.

I have blond hair and blue eyes,now go figure.
Im as white as white but the blood says different.

Im an American.

When in doubt pull the race card ?
commentor

Macungie, PA

#65 Oct 5, 2007
thank you webster, i too have a dictionary
Trik wrote:
<quoted text>
By definition, the word "DISCRIMINTION" means: treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit
Please tell me how Mcall's history of reporting the skin color of WHITE people, but not of other ethnicities is not discrimination?
Barky von Schnauzer

Bethlehem, PA

#66 Oct 5, 2007
Ladies--- If some dork shows you his sausage, just point, bust out laughing, and say "I've seen lots better."
Unfortunately , kids don't know how to handle it. What do these creeps think? That someones going to run over and beg, oh take me big boy??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min obammy says love ... 1,521,334
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min silly rabbit 313,939
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money 49 min silly rabbit 1
7th century goat molesting barbarians 6 hr silly rabbit 12
News Teacher in Alleged Sex Assault Gets Court Date (May '13) 6 hr silly rabbit 9
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) 21 hr Bear 1,084
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages