Trooper fires shot in chase of suspec...

Trooper fires shot in chase of suspect that ends outside Kohl's in Lower Macungie Township

There are 16 comments on the NJ.com story from Apr 26, 2014, titled Trooper fires shot in chase of suspect that ends outside Kohl's in Lower Macungie Township. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Pennsylvania State Police are investigating after a trooper fired a shot during a chase that ended with a man's capture outside the Kohl's in Lower Macungie Township , authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

silly rabbit

Allentown, PA

#1 Apr 27, 2014
Ooo a trooper shows his nutsack as the threat to human lives is real at hands of the notorious hamilton street gang o thugs subsect and the sideshow shows off there talents with use of a deadly two and a half ton wepon? Just maybe like allentowns iron lady is the only opposition with a nutsack to stand against the powerful new law locally of the great allentown hospital circus? There power goes to the state senate with the generation of the Brown Hole Law writters and the signiture on the doted line that is just another prop?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#2 Jul 6, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
Ooo a trooper shows his nutsack as the threat to human lives is real at hands of the notorious hamilton street gang o thugs subsect and the sideshow shows off there talents with use of a deadly two and a half ton wepon? Just maybe like allentowns iron lady is the only opposition with a nutsack to stand against the powerful new law locally of the great allentown hospital circus? There power goes to the state senate with the generation of the Brown Hole Law writters and the signiture on the doted line that is just another prop?
Can anyone interpret this tossed word salad for me?
silly rabbit

Lansdale, PA

#3 Jul 7, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone interpret this tossed word salad for me?
Couchstainkoolking maybe, while you and the nations posterboy for adolesent obesity were riding in palumpas short bus on that short trip down wonderland you two were tossing each others salad? You no while u and him were dacing around in your g string and palumpa was in a tuetue and the grant grab misappropreation of said fictisious funds?!)$
Justanotheroneofthenotoriousha miltonstreetgangothugscircuspl ayersandthesoulsalesectorsubse ctofthegreatallentownhospitalc arnivalmedicademisguidedfunnel edofffundsforsaidhealthcarepro vidersoffictisiouscarefromfami lydoctorsReFeral?!)$Iseethehou ndfromhellsubsecthadsomesubcon tractedworkersthispastweekendt otrytocovertheretrackswiththeh eatingseasonoverandelectricalm alfuncktionsnowtherulingofcaus ebytheReNuethevalleydevelopmen taltoolemployedbysaidfirechief sthathavethereappointmentsbysa idhoundfromhellsubsector?!)$
sifer tinfoil cap wearers in the back room of the notorious hamilton street gang o thugs east west and the ReNue epicenter?
zippy

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 8, 2014
You bet, Georgina
silly rabbit

Conshohocken, PA

#5 Jul 8, 2014
zippy wrote:
You bet, Georgina
ZippyZippo, They said you died or were killed? This is just like no one else noticed your work this weekend with the subsect of your soul sale sector and there forsale signs in the front yard? I hear you have been charged with dui and are going to be next to king palumpa as the two posterboys for adolesent obesity on the trexler trust signage? We all know palumpas adversary in the counsil court jester circus players at the opening of the Brown Hole Law creation? Century 21 Pinnicle the tip has only been in the limlight as the fat is below on the soul sale sector subsect?
zippy

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jul 8, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
ZippyZippo, They said you died or were killed? This is just like no one else noticed your work this weekend with the subsect of your soul sale sector and there fatale signs in the front yard? I hear you have been charged with dui and are going to be next to king palumpa as the two posterboys for adolesent obesity on the trexler trust signage? We all know palumpas adversary in the counsil court jester circus players at the opening of the Brown Hole Law creation? Century 21 Pinnicle the tip has only been in the limlight as the fat is below on the soul sale sector subsect?
im 6ft 200lbs and I'll knock the teeth into the back of your head if you want.
zippy

Darby, PA

#7 Jul 8, 2014
Come out on my boat, we get a little deep sea fishing in. You can bring your tranny if you want. I could always use extra chum
silly rabbit

Bensalem, PA

#8 Jul 8, 2014
zippy wrote:
Come out on my boat, we get a little deep sea fishing in. You can bring your tranny if you want. I could always use extra chum
Aww, so I am just guessing, but that means you and palumpa are pin-up poster boy's for adolesent obesity issues well into adulthood? This would be posted were palumpas face was on the trexler trust park gift private property? This means onehundred per per advertisment - property rental of said signage= the sign a loss when we have the calculated miscalculations of the powerpointpresentors?!)$zippyc rownviccouchstainkoolkingorwha teveryourmultiplepersonalitydi sorderistellingyoutoprintthana gainitmustbeyourretardgeneacti ngupagain?!)$

Nehwon

#9 Jul 8, 2014
Wow. This thread escalated fast.
silly rabbit

Springfield, MA

#10 Jul 9, 2014
greymouser wrote:
Wow. This thread escalated fast.
Yes maybe the rabbit should be more polite with the adolesent obesity issues that have follwed these individuals into there gluttonous adulthood┐ Zippyzippo, is that just baby fat or just grissle at 200lb 6ft or just gluttonous uncontrolable eating habits┐ To be more polite it is probably bigbonedeness LOL? Not

I am a rabbit that may stand 8inch on my hind legs and prbably weigh 200grams┐ You I am sure know the metric system as that is how you buy the rock you put in the glass di$k you suck┐

Nehwon

#11 Jul 11, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes maybe the rabbit should be more polite with the adolesent obesity issues that have follwed these individuals into there gluttonous adulthood┐ Zippyzippo, is that just baby fat or just grissle at 200lb 6ft or just gluttonous uncontrolable eating habits┐ To be more polite it is probably bigbonedeness LOL? Not
I am a rabbit that may stand 8inch on my hind legs and prbably weigh 200grams┐ You I am sure know the metric system as that is how you buy the rock you put in the glass di$k you suck┐
Maybe you should use Notepad to type up your responses instead of MS Word.

When you cut-n-paste, a bunch of "features" of Word just makes your post look like rambling lunacy.

Keep in mind this is no guarantee that your ideas in your posts may be rambling lunacy.

But it will be easier to read.
silly rabbit

Allentown, PA

#12 Jul 12, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should use Notepad to type up your responses instead of MS Word.
When you cut-n-paste, a bunch of "features" of Word just makes your post look like rambling lunacy.
Keep in mind this is no guarantee that your ideas in your posts may be rambling lunacy.
But it will be easier to read.
If you read the gags palumpa and corbet on radio yesterday, you would have seen this is how palumpa speaks throwing in a couple of calculated miscalculations that eco through his hollow head? These data collectors that have done the prompting in palumpas mind via powerpoint presentation orientation are biased at best because the entity paying will allways have there twist on the take?

Nehwon

#13 Jul 15, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the gags palumpa and corbet on radio yesterday, you would have seen this is how palumpa speaks throwing in a couple of calculated miscalculations that eco through his hollow head? These data collectors that have done the prompting in palumpas mind via powerpoint presentation orientation are biased at best because the entity paying will allways have there twist on the take?
As Scooby Shoo-doo, shoobie, do-wop Doo would say... Scoobie Snacks!

A the wise man once said "Ask me no questions, I'll tell no lies." However with the proper voluntary tithe, you may construct a world where there are no lies.

Those chumbawumbas who throw stones are not team players in the grand vision of a synergistic feudalism that is easily demonstrated tradition.
silly rabbit

Hatfield, PA

#14 Jul 16, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
As Scooby Shoo-doo, shoobie, do-wop Doo would say... Scoobie Snacks!
A the wise man once said "Ask me no questions, I'll tell no lies." However with the proper voluntary tithe, you may construct a world where there are no lies.
Those chumbawumbas who throw stones are not team players in the grand vision of a synergistic feudalism that is easily demonstrated tradition.
You are not drinking the Koolaid too?

This one is better than even mine when sifered? I am sure the notorious hamilton street gang o thugs backroom analitical crew will have a feild day? This one is like the man with a breifcase will rob you sooner than the man with a gun? with the puk about to drop the great allentown hospital circus carnival sideshows are going to be flooding the entire Brown Hole thrid world nation unto itself, allentown pa?

Just maybe the local media outlets will be reporting on the real statistics that have been swayed to fit the agenda of the sideshow freaks that have twisted the truth of the matter?

Go team palumpa?!)$

Nehwon

#15 Jul 17, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not drinking the Koolaid too?
This one is better than even mine when sifered? I am sure the notorious hamilton street gang o thugs backroom analitical crew will have a feild day? This one is like the man with a breifcase will rob you sooner than the man with a gun? with the puk about to drop the great allentown hospital circus carnival sideshows are going to be flooding the entire Brown Hole thrid world nation unto itself, allentown pa?
Just maybe the local media outlets will be reporting on the real statistics that have been swayed to fit the agenda of the sideshow freaks that have twisted the truth of the matter?
Go team palumpa?!)$
I don't entirely grok what you grok as allentown is foreign to me even tho its around the corner.
But 'tis true Goebbels is alive and well and living in the US under an assumed corporate citizen name. But what human can be the immovable object to counter the juggernaut of an unstoppable force? We, the People?
The border collies have been well trained to herd the flock.
silly rabbit

Lansdale, PA

#16 Jul 18, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't entirely grok what you grok as allentown is foreign to me even tho its around the corner.
But 'tis true Goebbels is alive and well and living in the US under an assumed corporate citizen name. But what human can be the immovable object to counter the juggernaut of an unstoppable force? We, the People?
The border collies have been well trained to herd the flock.
This takes much siffering and on another post u call me drunk????

Just ask the notorious hamilton street gang o thugs backroom analitical crew they have all the tallies for allentowns great allentown hospital circus sideshow well at hand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,685,207
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min June VanDerMark 326,733
Question for you all... 39 min Richard Kranium 74
Kranium running for vice president 49 min Richard Kranium 25
Wnc robbed my house 55 min Richard Kranium 54
Is 40 Below the best club in the Lehigh Valley?? (Apr '08) 59 min Richard Kranium 127
Massive Fart at Drinkys Clears Dance Floor 5 hr Richard Kranium 51

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages