Kraniums Poop Reeks According to Weap...

Kraniums Poop Reeks According to Weapon X

Posted in the Allentown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Weapon X

West New York, NJ

#1 Apr 12, 2018
Wow
schiz

Irwin, PA

#2 Apr 13, 2018
Herr WNC Scheissfresser...unable to post a comment without fecal content. Such a dedicated coprophiliac.
Harrison

West New York, NJ

#3 Apr 13, 2018
schiz wrote:
Herr WNC Scheissfresser...unable to post a comment without fecal content. Such a dedicated coprophiliac.
Schiz how was your night sucking off Kranium? Did you spot or swallow
schiz

Irwin, PA

#4 Apr 13, 2018
WNC's also obsessed with homosexuality...go figure.
Richard Kranium

West New York, NJ

#5 Apr 13, 2018
schiz wrote:
WNC's also obsessed with homosexuality...go figure.
Schiz I love you
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#6 Apr 13, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

Schiz I love you
I have a copy cat. Not i i love wnc and this hot boi who is security guard at the tallest building in Allentown.
Paxson

New York, NY

#7 Apr 13, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

I have a copy cat. Not i i love wnc and this hot boi who is security guard at the tallest building in Allentown.
You’re a jacka$$ and should kill yourself
WNC

Montréal, Canada

#9 Apr 14, 2018
schiz wrote:
Herr WNC Scheissfresser...unable to post a comment without fecal content. Such a dedicated coprophiliac.
A cop-a-feel-iac. Oooh, such big words from such a little boy. Now how did you know I like copping a feel?
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#10 Apr 14, 2018
WNC wrote:
<quoted text>

A cop-a-feel-iac. Oooh, such big words from such a little boy. Now how did you know I like copping a feel?
When ypur mom was cleaning the men's room, she read it on the wall.

Posted it to her FB page, we all got a laugh.
WNC

Montréal, Canada

#11 Apr 14, 2018
"When ypur mom"????

I don't respond to woman X
Bennett

West New York, NJ

#12 Apr 14, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

When ypur mom was cleaning the men's room, she read it on the wall.

Posted it to her FB page, we all got a laugh.
if kranium was the man he claims he is he would post his FB page... but no he is a class A bit$h
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#13 Apr 14, 2018
Bennett wrote:
<quoted text>

if kranium was the man he claims he is he would post his FB page... but no he is a class A bit$h
Having no class is not posting my facebook page?

Having no class is farting at the table
Having no class is bragging how much money you have, your home, car etc

Having NO class is NOT about posting a FB page.

Now that I have educated said Bennett a bit, I would hope he/she/it does not make the same mistake twice
schiz

Irwin, PA

#14 Apr 14, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

Having no class is not posting my facebook page?

Having no class is farting at the table
Having no class is bragging how much money you have, your home, car etc

Having NO class is NOT about posting a FB page.

Now that I have educated said Bennett a bit, I would hope he/she/it does not make the same mistake twice
With No Class (aka Bennett, aka Scheissfresser, aka Scheisskopf) has an apparent learning disability. Good luck trying to educate her, but I know your heart's in the right place. She'll just come back with some lame comments about poop or homosexuality, because they are the entire scope of her interests. It's hard to reason with an obstinate retarded child.
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#16 Apr 14, 2018
schiz wrote:
<quoted text>

With No Class (aka Bennett, aka Scheissfresser, aka Scheisskopf) has an apparent learning disability. Good luck trying to educate her, but I know your heart's in the right place. She'll just come back with some lame comments about poop or homosexuality, because they are the entire scope of her interests. It's hard to reason with an obstinate retarded child.
How true
Edwin

West New York, NJ

#17 Apr 14, 2018
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

How true
a retarded child wouldnt make the ridiculing obnoxious comments you idiots constantly write
weapon X

United States

#18 Apr 14, 2018
schiz wrote:
<quoted text>

With No Class (aka Bennett, aka Scheissfresser, aka Scheisskopf) has an apparent learning disability. Good luck trying to educate her, but I know your heart's in the right place. She'll just come back with some lame comments about poop or homosexuality, because they are the entire scope of her interests. It's hard to reason with an obstinate retarded child.
Yep itZ can only reproduce more itZ and thoZe itZ too will become rectalZ¿¡)$
schiz

Irwin, PA

#20 Apr 14, 2018
Edwin wrote:
<quoted text>

a retarded child wouldnt make the ridiculing obnoxious comments you idiots constantly write
There, there little scheisskopf. Today we're going to start working on learning colors. If you're good, you get a cookie. Now, point to red.
schiz

Irwin, PA

#21 Apr 14, 2018
weapon X wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep itZ can only reproduce more itZ and thoZe itZ too will become rectalZ¿¡)$
Yep. Same illiterate crap every time. Scheisskopf constantly perseverates. Normal people like us are flexible and capable of critical thinking. Scheisskopf just hurls about meaningless, impotent dribble.
Rooster

New York, NY

#22 Apr 14, 2018
schiz wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep. Same illiterate crap every time. Scheisskopf constantly perseverates. Normal people like us are flexible and capable of critical thinking. Scheisskopf just hurls about meaningless, impotent dribble.
Around around we go
Rooster

New York, NY

#23 Apr 14, 2018
schiz wrote:
<quoted text>

There, there little scheisskopf. Today we're going to start working on learning colors. If you're good, you get a cookie. Now, point to red.
$$hithead?? That’s all you got??? Did you use the German dictionary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min BlueFlag 1,828,532
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min Redneck Rebel 359,715
News 3 Northwestern Lehigh School District, New Trip... (Apr '09) 3 hr Richard Kranium 11
I've been shirtless in this heat 12 hr weapon X 6
News Man found with fraudulent Social Security card 13 hr weapon X 4
News Priests Gone Wild: A brief history of horny you... Mon weapon X 13
News Man Offers To Fight Police, Officer Pushes Him,... Mon Richard Kranium 9

Allentown Jobs

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages