Year-Long Montco-Lehigh Drug Bust Res...

Year-Long Montco-Lehigh Drug Bust Results In 15 Arrests

There are 3 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Year-Long Montco-Lehigh Drug Bust Results In 15 Arrests. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

A joint year-long investigation between Montgomery and Lehigh counties has resulted in the arrest of 15 people investigators say were part of an operation that distributed synthetic drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

Humpty Dumty

Allentown, PA

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Hasn't the king and his court jesters passed a law allowing the sale of this shit in all corner bodaaga in allentown the city with no limitations?
All officers are to look the other way unless there is a death involving an unexplainable excuse for the explination! I still see it on the shelves in allentown.
Bruce Wayne

Woodbury, NJ

#2 Sep 10, 2012
This all could have been stopped if the owner would have made his stipen campaign donation to allentowns kings joker?
JPS

Marcus Hook, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Year-long drug bust?

I see that the police have abandoned their canine & equine assistance in favor of members of the Testudines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,275,035
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr _Bad Axe 310,476
Is 40 Below the best club in the Lehigh Valley?? (Apr '08) 13 hr Lucy 74
News 'Skeevy' man who groped teen he met at church c... 15 hr silly rabbit 1
Silly Rabbit has ruined this Topix Forum 19 hr silly rabbit 26
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu Norbert of Norview 71,944
News Upside Allentown strengthens NIZ neighborhoods Thu silly rabbit 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages