Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1047976 Dec 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We were suppose to take Nuc's latest idiotic rant seriously? No one works as hard as Nuc to come up with a faux outrage.
Nuc Op denied posting to Lois Lane that she should commit suicide, but the words are on record.

Like Obama, he/she's a proven liar. Proven liars should be ignored. Their credibility is gone.
dem

Largo, FL

#1047977 Dec 26, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Our little sugar plum Realtime must have had a bad day with the relatives.
So much anger in search of a victim to target.
I laughed my butt off when Realtime changed one of Lois's post then went on a rant over his phony altered post.
Classic Realtime
Realtime's a victim of his own stupidly...

It's the culture...
LCNlin

United States

#1047980 Dec 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
On Obama's list of things to do to fundamentally transform this country:
Polarize nation using class and gender warfare - check.
she rambles a bit but still ahead of the other teabaggers
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1047981 Dec 26, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
she rambles a bit but still ahead of the other teabaggers
oh yes, and every neighborhood has a teabagger like you Patrick..

Leftists sex offenders like Patrick use their gay insults, yet becomes outraged if someone doesn't support teabaggers marrying you gay dumbass...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1047982 Dec 26, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old senile Eed, your comprehension level keeps dropping lower and lower at some point it's gotta level out? Let's see if we can point out a few in this latest attempt at saving what's left of your fantasy world. First I have never said that I was the captain, next lie ... "what I said was whatever chance I had at a career in baseball was ruined while sliding into second base and broke both bones in my right leg". Lie number three, I have never mentioned Circus Circus..Damn Eed they are adding up fast.Lie number four, I cared for my youngest son for 9 years until he succumbed to cancer, so you see dumbazz there is a reason you are in that facility and being tube feed. By the way moron, i'm sure you are aware that the Dems now control the top five position in the state of Virginia for the first time in many years...So do us all a favor and suffer in silence ...LIAR...Maybe next I will come to your state and check in your tavern just to watch your lying azz squirm.
"poop"
Your crap is getting hot. Now you are lying about your lies. Now tell us another lie about when your bio/fantasy. You did say it will be in the summer? Will it be this summer, summer of 2014.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1047983 Dec 26, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
you all do, Obviously!
\

You get stepped on so much, Little Man, that you are now called a Roads Scholar.
Waxman

London, UK

#1047984 Dec 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Your crap is getting hot. Now you are lying about your lies. Now tell us another lie about when your bio/fantasy. You did say it will be in the summer? Will it be this summer, summer of 2014.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
GG lies like a rug. The liar told everone he was going on vacation to the East Coast, that was 18 months ago. He also denied posting as Wilhelm from Germany. Obama and all liberals lie. They have no dignity, no honor.

Lapeer, MI

#1047985 Dec 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lookie here dmfk, your original post clearly said "check the Oriental box on the application."
There is no Oriental box to check. There are Asian boxes though and some more specific but no Oriental, there has never been an Oriental box because that term is nebulous.
The post itself was stupid and likely created in your drunken or otherwise challenged mind as you posted to yourself throughout the cold bitter Michigan night. Then like the scumbag troll that you are you waste even more time trying to defend your error.
BTFW, my favorite check here box is Pacific Islander.
If you can't hit the target, complain about the lighting, the weather, the target color, the noise, your skin color or, sh*t, maybe you're just having a bad day:)

Hit the target or stfu.

Lapeer, MI

#1047986 Dec 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>This puny thread doesn't represent the views of the nation you twit. This thread is about debunking the lies of conspiracy loons, TeaParty dopes and racist pukes.
Debunking!!!

I love it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1047987 Dec 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>THEY should apologize because HE made anti-gay remarks? Interesting.
Phil simply restated what the Bible says about homosexuals.....

Lapeer, MI

#1047988 Dec 26, 2013
flack wrote:
She Did It Again !!! W O W ! Australia says NO -- This will be the second Time Julia Gillard has done this! She sure isn't backing down on her hard line stance and one has to appreciate her belief in the rights of her native countrymen. A breath of fresh air to see someone lead with guts and determination. Australian Prime Minister does it again!! The whole world needs a leader like this! Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks. Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.''This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.''We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!''Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you,then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.''We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.''This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.''If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country that accepted you.' NOTE: IF we circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths. If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know...
Compare her against the Magic Negro.

She has balls. He doesn't.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1047989 Dec 26, 2013
Your moral and intellectual superiors...

Screen shot...
of...
ObammieKKKare...

https://twitter.com/OCFuturesTrader/status/41...

Lapeer, MI

#1047990 Dec 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Old news Flacko!
Looks like it was a chain right wing loon email eh?
History keeps repeating itself because azzholes like you weren't listening the 1st time.

Mules, dogs and Democrats are rote learners.

Spokane, WA

#1047991 Dec 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too funny!!
I ran the lonely old loser off, but he lurks and drops in to say LOL to his old pal Emaam!!
He's clearly embarassed by his Christmas isolation on TOPIX.
That's what folks like him do. He has no real human contact in his life.
It's sad, but understandable, considering the source.
"nutsucker"
Quit the BS, you have ran nobody off Topix. The only person you ever ran off was your wife, she got tired of you slapping her around.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Lapeer, MI

#1047992 Dec 26, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Flack the Flake, you still claiming to be an Independent? You are a stone bagger fanatic. Heaven forbid those idiots ever get in control of anything.
Stay indoors, ghost.

Animal Control is in the neighborhood.

Lapeer, MI

#1047993 Dec 26, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinny0 seems an unhappy troll.
?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1047994 Dec 26, 2013
Living a lie leads to telling one..or two...or three...??????

"A man who told police he had been robbed and beaten at a Paris health food store a few days before Thanksgiving was arrested after he allegedly withheld information about the incident and has now been charged with filing a false report..."

http://www.parispi.net/articles/2013/12/24/ne...

Lapeer, MI

#1047995 Dec 26, 2013
Theyre all liars wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like advice from one who knows!!
Yes. Thank You.

I've seen many of your type through the years.

Spokane, WA

#1047996 Dec 26, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I waited for your stupidity. LOL
I know you nitwits wait until I leave to make stupid comments.
So you're not aware that one can go back and see who was posting yesterday, or last week, or last year??
You don't know that there are 48,376 pages of history here?? Are you really that dumb??.
Should I explain how you can find comments from various days?? Obviously it's beyond your level of understanding.
In you atttempt to appear witty, you again prove what a dumbass you are.
Thanks for that. Now I'm gone!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"nutsucker"
Looks like a ran you off. I post that you are an admitted wife beater, whose wife left you and you run like the coward you are. Your lies and BS will be missed. Please hurry back
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Lapeer, MI

#1047997 Dec 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Reality isn’t so ducky
Distilled, Robertson said two things in particular that provoked protests outside the bayou. One, that homosexual acts are sins, which is hardly news among recipients of the Gospel (hate the sin, love the sinner). Two, he said that African Americans he worked with during the Jim Crow era were just fine.“They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues,” he said.
Except, of course, many blacks were singing the blues and had been since about the 19th century when plantation slaves invented the genre while toiling in the Mississippi Delta not far from Robertson’s haunts.
Robertson’s words released an onslaught of fire and brimstone not seen since God unleashed his fury on Sodom. Speaking of which, it is tempting to note that God was rather selective in his outrage back then. Furious with homosexuals, he seemed to have no problem with Lot, whom he saved, when Lot offered his virgin daughters to townsmen who were demanding to “know” the angels hanging with Lot that God had sent to destroy Sodom.
Similarly, sort of, Robertson’s fans didn’t seem to care much about the vile, X-rated imagery he used to make his point to GQ concerning the relative merits of human apertures for sexual gratification. Granted, GQ is read mostly by old teenagers and young adults, but is this really the fellow Christians want instructing America’s camouflaged kiddos?
Robertson’s blunt talk caused a stir not because he was delivering tablets from the burning bush but because he was clearly speaking outside his wheelhouse to the detriment of people whose equal rights — even their very lives — are endangered by such talk. Robertson may “love the sinner,” but you sure can’t tell.
Executives at A&E clearly were banking on hicks acting like hicks, not expressing what they actually think. But then, what did they expect from a Louisiana duck-call whittlin’, part-time preacher, for Pete’s sake?
“Aw, shucks, the more love in the world the better is what I always say”?
To the greater point, the fact that a healthy, if dwindling, percentage of the country feels helplessly opposed to redefining marriage reveals an existential divide that won’t easily be bridged. Robertson didn’t create it; he exposed it.
He also helped illuminate our persistent confusion about gay rights. South Carolina’s largest newspaper, the State, recently featured two stories back to back — one dealing with “Duck Dynasty” fans protesting Robertson’s indefinite hiatus, the other about Methodists defrocking Frank Schaefer for performing his gay son’s marriage.
One is damned for being anti-gay marriage and the other for being pro — both in the name of the same deity, presumably. So which is it? The Christian, as well as the constitutional, way seems to me the latter. But fundamentalism, regardless of religion, finds refuge in the toxic swamp of moral certitude.
In other near-certainties, Robertson reportedly will be back on the show when it returns in January. With shelves emptied of “Duck Dynasty” paraphernalia by loyal consumers, and A&E facing boycott threats, there’s too much money at stake.
Profit, not equal rights or freedom of religion or any of the other high-minded principles we seize to bolster our selective outrage, is the real coin of the realm. And, as if you didn’t know, it quacks like a duck.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/duck-d...
Gay Liberal Media is experiencing a crack in the dyke(puns intended).

Petition Links Restored on Twitter: http://tinyurl.com/lergbvs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allentown's West End Theatre District wins award 1 hr silly rabbit 1
Shula's Steakhouse Coming to Downtown Allentown 1 hr silly rabbit 8
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 306,950
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr JOEL 70,985
Morganelli asks Northampton County officials fo... (Jun '09) Tue Gatsby 28
Amanda Seyfried: 'Small-town upbringing made me... (May '10) Tue Richard Kranium 5
Fire guts four homes in east Allentown Mon silly rabbit 2

Allentown News Video

Allentown Dating
Find my Match

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allentown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allentown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:45 pm PST