Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,941 - 780,960 of 1,099,347 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Sockpuppet Jimmy got busted using his Wethersfield, CT location.
So puppetmaster Waxturd moved his proxy to Hamden, CT.
And he is stupid enough to think nobody is aware of it!!
Waxturd and his menageire of losers. Ha refers to them as his 'children'.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
That's funny. You don't even need to set traps to catch waxturd, he's so stupid he traps himself. The amazing thing is that I believe the other right wing morons are as dumb as he is and don't see what he's doing.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Oh Lookie Here!!! It's Ammo Man in his hat again!

He says he pays attention to everything!!!

Now he thinks he's Santa Claus!!!

ROFLMAO!!!
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously someone like you that is easily duped by FOX and Limbaugh has no inkling about what criteria to use in evaluating the credibility of a source of information. I pay attention to everything, that's why I'm harder to fool. You, on the other hand, are happy to live in your blissfully ignorant fantasy land ignoring red flags that are waved in your face. You deserve to be in bed with waxturd and his phony judge-its.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupid aren't generally drawn to libertarianism but I've noticed a lot of them like the sound of it so they use it without knowing the first thing about it. In other words, idiots like you. I could introduce you to libertarianism but it would be a waste of time, you're a big government right winger and libertarian principles are abhorrent to people like you.
Yet you reject the Libertarian Party approach to balancing the federal budget, a central principle.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
S&P hit the magic 1500 level today. Even without AAPL.
Highest it's been since 2007, before the Bush created market crash.
Care to review how well the economy is doing, nitwit??
Or will you again stupidly maintain that the stock market has nothing to do with the economy?? ROFLMAO
Bet you've never owned a stock in your life, nor do you understand what any of the indices mean.
Your ignorant posts point to complete cluelessness on your part.
Nuculur I didn’t say the Stock Market wasn’t an indicator!! What I did say is that Liberals/Democrats have attack Capitalism (Stock Market) for the past four years as “Evil” This is a Stock Market that overcame Obama’s onslaught to Destroy “ Capitalism” Obama get Zero Points!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd and his sockpuppets don't like when their stupid game is exposed.
The Pompano, FL one he changes the name of regularly, sometimes hourly.
Stupid little waxturd. Must be the alzheimers!!
<quoted text>
I have no way of posting from Pompano, FL libtard.

Paranoid much? Are they watching you?

BOO!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Jiminy Cricket real carol? WTF is going on around here? Real carol needs to register. If one of the trolls beats her to it she should choose a name we can recognize her by like "middle-aged fussbudget" or "clueless ol' broad".
June Cleaver? Jimmy is Gunner,
Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Spell ridiculous for us one more time Waxturds!!!
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Piss off dummy.
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter? Baaawwaaahhhh!
Dem the Gutter Trash Boy NJ wrote: <quoted text> Then you'd have competition! Hey fumbduck, did ya hear o'Tardo is counting Bus & Train Drivers as people with green jobs to inflate/lie about their libtard numbers? You must be cool wit dat, hu fumbduck?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter?
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
<quoted text>
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Friday's Rejected Woman #2 LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Remember when you could money into a savings account and actually earn interest. Anyone else old enough to remember that?
This is the heart of the Obama fiscal policy. It may seem like a joke to you, but it is particularly devastating to senior citizens who depend on earnings from their savings. This policy forces senior citizens to become more dependent on the government.

On the other hand, higher interest rates would blow the roof off the federal budget and deficit.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats don’t have the votes to pass Dianne Feinstein:’ Assault Weapons Ban’ but blames Republicans!! Gosh maybe these Liberals should wear Skirts!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Incoming get the hell out of here.
Those were the days. I could actually talk directly to the Cobra and UH-B gunship guys and bring em in real close. The jets, not so much, I had to talk to the spotter in the Bronco, which is the niftiest small aircraft ever built IMO. Jets, you don't want any closer than 100 meters, 200 if they had napalm on board.

I always thought of artillery for prepping LZ's and illumination but too risky for close support. Never got to direct Puff but saw it working out once at FB Blackhawk__fkn incredible, I can't even imagine the modern versions equipped with guidance systems.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's everybody's business when we pay higher prices for oil because Obama blocks the Keystone Pipeline to benefit Warren Buffett.
It's everybody's business when GE and GM receive sweetheart deals that allow them to escape taxation completely.
Personal taxes of the individuals are not the issue.
Wake up.
If you actually knew anything, you'd know that Buffett's BNSF moves oil from the Bakken, where there are insufficient pipelines due to rapidly increasing production.

Keystone XL deals with Canadian oilsands, a completely different issue.

There are American pipeline companies that should build the pipelines from the Canadian border south, but you're too stupid to know about that.

But you're a nitwit, you try to find things to blame Obama for.

You're just an ignorant sore loser, as always Nobraina.

BTW, American oil production is higher under Obama than it's been for over 15 years.

Yes, that includes phony 'oilman' Bush!!
Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd and his sockpuppets don't like when their stupid game is exposed.
The Pompano, FL one he changes the name of regularly, sometimes hourly.
Stupid little waxturd. Must be the alzheimers!!
<quoted text>
Friday's Rejected Nucular option Moronic Woman #3 LMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, the women made it through jump school at about the same rate as the Marines. That's been my experience, you have some other experiential basis for your opinion?
The problem isn't jumping, it's what they do after they hit the ground in a combat situation.

But let's give it a try and see what happens when the shit hits the fan.
Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxballs, the turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduuuh/NotSurpriZed Obamama aka known as the stalker "WAXTURDS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
fake new yawk,loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, bailout my duck, PTBW Forever, Sally Fourth, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Friday's Rejected Woman #4 LOL
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

“Death River”: Radiation detector goes over limit — 430,000 Bq/kg of cesium!

Title:“Death River” Over 30&#956;Sv/8 Over 400,000 Bq/Kg of Radioactive Cesium
Author: guardianofmiyagi
Date Aired: June 10, 2012
Date Published: Jan 25, 2013

Video at link: http://enenews.com/death-river-radiation-dete...

----

Sheds more light on why a "...cover of lead..." was placed over "wickedness". http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm vs 7-8
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Smart meters" are not just for eliminating meter readers, but for invading your privacy to record your usage patterns. Like catching pot farmers.
Can't they do that anyway?
Not SurpriZedObamama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
#18127 Oct 17, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote: She changed her name bacause she was being stalked by Waxman. The poster stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
17602 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
17603 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply » Jun 9, 2010
Devin wrote: Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
<quoted text>
Devin wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you"........ ROFLMAo
You "Ain't" Forget........ROFLMAO
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
Devin
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ...... ROFLMAO
Friday's Rejected Woman #5 LOL

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Again you lie.

Go back and read what you originally wrote, nitwit.

If Obama's out to destroy capitalism, he's not trying very hard, as the markets have risen in every year of his Presidency.

You shouldn't bring up things that you are clueless about.

You do it often, and I make you pay the price.

Have you ever owned a stock?? Likely not.

Name two indicators that indicate a stock might be a good value.

This will be fun!!
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur I didn’t say the Stock Market wasn’t an indicator!! What I did say is that Liberals/Democrats have attack Capitalism (Stock Market) for the past four years as “Evil” This is a Stock Market that overcame Obama’s onslaught to Destroy “ Capitalism” Obama get Zero Points!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Salami wrote:
Will Bobby Jindal be our next president? Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal sharply criticized his own party on Thursday for its narrow focus on Washington-based budget battles. http://gusbur.info/bobbyjindal
He's looking for a leadership position in the party.

Opening your mouth real wide is how it's done.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Newark Mayor Cory Booker Helps Rescue Freezing Dog
While out working on a story in freezing New Jersey, a reporter and camera crew from New York station WABC-TV noticed a dog left out in the cold.
Hours later, when they passed by again and saw that the dog was still outside, they decided to take the issue to Twitter, and the mayor.
Reporter Toni Yates tweeted Newark Mayor Cory Booker and WABC. In the tweet, she applauded Newark for its heat help, but added,“Make pet owners get their dogs out of the cold.”
In another tweet, she wrote that she asked the block captain to “do something, call someone,” but doubted he would.
People began re-tweeting the messages, and soon enough the mayor was on the scene with the shivering dog.
“This is brutal weather. This dog is shaking really bad and you just can’t leave your dogs out here on a day like this and go away and expect them to be OK,” the mayor told WABC.“Hypothermia on any animal including a human animal will set in pretty quickly. So this is very sad. You can just feel the dog shaking pretty badly.”
Booker picked up the dog and put it into the back of a police car.
“If you’d crank up that heat, I’d appreciate it,” he told the police officer.
Booker, 43, called the dog’s owner and told them it was unacceptable to leave the dog outside in the freezing weather, WABC reported.
The owners said they were in Queens, N.Y., and did not know that Cha Cha had gotten outside. They said it was an accident and thanked the mayor for saving the dog, a new mother.
Booker, who’s exploring a run for U.S. Senate, later tweeted the reporter,“Because of you that dog was rescued. Thank you for reaching out. Thank u for your kindness.”
This is not the first time Mayor Booker has come to the rescue.
Booker returned home one evening in April to find flames shooting out of his neighbor’s home. A woman screamed that her daughter was still inside.
The mayor and two of his security detail ran inside to rescue the woman, who Booker said he had known for years. He carried her out of the building over his shoulder and the woman was treated for smoke inhalation and released.
http://news.yahoo.com/n-j-mayor-cory-booker-h...
This frickin' guy is everywhere. Me thinks a big future is ahead of him.
Hillary may be thrown under the Cory Booker bus in 2016, a possible Obama surrogate.

Booker is acceptable to Goldman Sachs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 22 min Chevrolet 3,916
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,925
162nd Great Allentown Fair opens 1 hr silly rabbit 5
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Big Sky 305,434
morning call online looks worse 11 hr Joe 2
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 20 hr Eddie Swindell 51,298
Be Our Brewer for a Day Festival brings homebre... 20 hr silly rabbit 13
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE