Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#812515 Nov 27, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Ex-Republicans claim Fla. GOP suppressed Democratic vote
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ex-republi...
Yep that's Jim Greer a real hero in Florida Republican circles. Also on trial for ripping off the state and the party__big time. On his third or fourth lawyer__they sense long hours and non payment go figure.

But wait it get worse__Jim was one of the most honestest to hold that position in modern Florida history. L E "Tommy" Thomas being the least honestest. By standards that can be measured of course.

$3.18.9 unleaded regular here__how about in your area?
Homer

Effort, PA

#812516 Nov 27, 2012
Bottom line folks, we dodged a big bullet in not electing Romney.

I think we can all finally breathe a collective sigh of relief.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#812518 Nov 27, 2012
Romney has a meltdown!! lol!!

CANTON, OH—According to eyewitnesses at the scene, an unkempt and thoroughly disheveled Mitt Romney gave an impassioned campaign speech Monday to a group of bewildered shoppers inside a local Safeway.

Sources confirmed the filth-covered former presidential candidate walked into the store unannounced early yesterday evening, went to the store’s cereal aisle, and started to play Kid Rock’s “Born Free” on a portable boom box, enthusiastically waving and pointing to no one in particular.

As customers began to recognize the 2012 GOP nominee through his scraggly beard and uncombed hair, Romney reportedly picked up a can of Pringles from a nearby shelf, held it near his mouth, and began loudly addressing the growing crowd of confused onlookers.

“How are we feeling out there, friends?” said Romney, who paused briefly as though waiting for applause from the baffled and completely silent supermarket shoppers.“First and foremost, thank you so much for coming out here today and for your continued support throughout the campaign. We’re making our voices heard across the country—that’s for sure!”

“Together, we’re going to bring some real change to Washington!” added Romney, who staggered slightly as he spoke but maintained his balance.

Witnesses told reporters that Romney walked around the store barefoot as he gave his speech, wearing only a pair of dirt-caked jeans and a wrinkled dress shirt covered in food stains.

Safeway patrons also said the former Massachusetts governor gave off an incredibly strong odor and appeared to have gone “days, possibly weeks” without bathing.

“President Obama is trying to distract everyone from his record, because he knows his policies have done nothing to rebuild our economy,” said Romney, eating from a large box of croutons he had taken from the salad dressing aisle.“My five-point plan will scale back the job-killing policies of the current administration, promote small business, cut tax burdens, and put Americans back to work again.”

Sources said a weeping Ann Romney at one point attempted to pull her husband out of the store by his arm but was angrily rebuffed, with the 65-year-old retired businessman yelling that he was “trying to do [his] job here.”

Romney then reportedly climbed atop a checkout counter, rolled up the torn sleeves of his shirt, and started calling on different customers for questions about his tax policy.

“And now, I’d like to welcome on stage the best decision I ever made aside from marrying Ann—the next vice president of the United States, Paul Ryan!” Romney exclaimed as he grabbed the hand of a nearby cashier and attempted to pull her onto the counter to stand alongside him.“From the moment we take office, Paul and I are going to fight for each and every one of you and restore the promise of this great nation.”

According to reports, Safeway employees finally called local authorities when Romney attempted to grab an infant from the arms of her mother “for a quick photo op.”

After three police officers managed, with some effort, to subdue Romney in the produce section, he could be heard shrieking incoherently at the top of his lungs for several moments before he finally trailed off, muttering about a plan to “create 12 million jobs by the end of [his] first term.”

“We’re going all the way to the White House!” Romney loudly proclaimed in the parking lot as he was gently guided into the back of a police car.“Thank you, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#812519 Nov 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I pledge not to smoke cigarettes, its OK if I smoke 5 since I didn't smoke the whole pack.
Republicans.
Here is a better way to say what you mean...

If Bill Clinton smoked 5 cigars that were previously inserted in Monica's vagina this would mean he did not have sex with her. Besides having stanky smokes he has the ultimate conversation on the links...
"I smoked a monica va j j cigar that made the Conservatives batty and I still got to keep my millions out of divorce court!"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#812520 Nov 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
Yes we did Homer and may God look after you and yours thru the holiday/snow season.

Oh__and I LOL'd when that mutty poster thought you lived in Amish country.
Homer

Effort, PA

#812521 Nov 27, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we did Homer and may God look after you and yours thru the holiday/snow season.
Oh__and I LOL'd when that mutty poster thought you lived in Amish country.
Peace to you and yours. I missed that, no Amish near here. Just under 4 inches of snow today, just enough to screw up rush hour.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#812525 Nov 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
Agreed!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812527 Nov 27, 2012
More GOP Epistemic Closure

Scott McConnell observes with appropriate dismay an intelligence hearing scheduled for the House:

On Thursday the committee has scheduled hearings on “Israel’s Right to Defend Itself: Implications for Regional Security and U.S. Interests.” The invited witnesses are Elliott Abrams, Danielle Pletka, and Robert Satloff — all neoconservatives, all staunch backers of Netanyahu, the Iraq war, etc. The committee doesn’t even pretend that there might be other worthwhile perspectives, surprising since U.S. interests are meant to be the subject matter. I asked a congressional aide whether there was anything to be done about this, and was told,“No, witnesses are decided by committee chairman and ranking members” and that “the system is irreparably broken.”

Yeah, I’ll say. I’m a lot more pro-Israel than many, probably most, voices at TAC, and my view of the recent Gaza conflict is far more sympathetic to Israel. That said, unless this key GOP-controlled committee intends to host another hearing featuring a full roster of expert witnesses offering a more foreign-policy realist, or even pro-Palestinian, point of view — and there is no such hearing scheduled — then this planned hearing is a farce. Where is the balance? How are Congressmen supposed to make informed policy decisions when they only care to hear a single perspective — even if, in this case, it’s a perspective with which I largely sympathize?

Have the Democratic members of the committee complained about this? If not, why not?

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

Location hidden

#812528 Nov 27, 2012
Cutting taxes is good for..........China...

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2012-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812530 Nov 27, 2012
nude protestors:

“Boehner, Boehner, don’t be a dick, budget cuts will make us sick.”

Location hidden

#812531 Nov 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
you must have NO MONEY of your own at risk duma$$$

"OBAMA WINS ! Stock Market Tanks 312 points"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812532 Nov 27, 2012
naked Boehner protestors.

Location hidden

#812533 Nov 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
More GOP Epistemic Closure
Scott McConnell observes with appropriate dismay an intelligence hearing scheduled for the House:
On Thursday the committee has scheduled hearings on “Israel’s Right to Defend Itself: Implications for Regional Security and U.S. Interests.” The invited witnesses are Elliott Abrams, Danielle Pletka, and Robert Satloff — all neoconservatives, all staunch backers of Netanyahu, the Iraq war, etc. The committee doesn’t even pretend that there might be other worthwhile perspectives, surprising since U.S. interests are meant to be the subject matter. I asked a congressional aide whether there was anything to be done about this, and was told,“No, witnesses are decided by committee chairman and ranking members” and that “the system is irreparably broken.”
Yeah, I’ll say. I’m a lot more pro-Israel than many, probably most, voices at TAC, and my view of the recent Gaza conflict is far more sympathetic to Israel. That said, unless this key GOP-controlled committee intends to host another hearing featuring a full roster of expert witnesses offering a more foreign-policy realist, or even pro-Palestinian, point of view — and there is no such hearing scheduled — then this planned hearing is a farce. Where is the balance? How are Congressmen supposed to make informed policy decisions when they only care to hear a single perspective — even if, in this case, it’s a perspective with which I largely sympathize?
Have the Democratic members of the committee complained about this? If not, why not?
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
"More GOP Epistemic Closure"

I bet when you repeat that while hooping it up it has all the homey's thinking youzz a smart one!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#812535 Nov 27, 2012
ra_con_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
"If your neighbor takes a crap, watch your neighbor take a crap!"
-brown eyes
Is that how you roll?
A Republican was rushed into surgery after 6 toy horses were found up his rear end.
Doctors have described his condition as stable.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812537 Nov 27, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
"More GOP Epistemic Closure"
I bet when you repeat that while hooping it up it has all the homey's thinking youzz a smart one!
homies be payin' me to remix their rap songs.

so yeah, the smart thing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812538 Nov 27, 2012
Dunkin Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text> You already are.
a sick boner?

pls clarify.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#812539 Nov 27, 2012
MSNBC Guest Praises Naked Boehner Protesters For ‘Raising The Real Issues Of Humanity’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-guest-praise...

o m g

Location hidden

#812541 Nov 27, 2012
No wonder Liberals cheat at the voting booth...

they are teaching them to cheat at school....

"With New Anti-Cheating Procedures, Philadelphia PSSA Test Scores Plummet"

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/09/21/w...

Location hidden

#812542 Nov 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC Guest Praises Naked Boehner Protesters For ‘Raising The Real Issues Of Humanity’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-guest-praise...
o m g
enough with boehner's dingy....

you just mad cause he has one and you don't...

Location hidden

#812543 Nov 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
homies be payin' me to remix their rap songs.
so yeah, the smart thing.
word....to yo mutha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr J RULES 71,188
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr cpeter1313 307,057
Two shot in Hazleton Wed Xmas eve 50
Family still waiting for justice a year after m... Tue silly rabbit 1
Oven gas line was source of Allentown fire Tue silly rabbit 2
Allentown mom arrested for beating five-year-ol... Tue silly rabbit 1
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) Tue Dr Martin Van Nos... 17

Allentown News Video

Allentown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allentown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allentown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:40 am PST