Christine McIntyre

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

I'm not sure I'd want to see Shebas butt.
If it's anything like the person
she is, it's beautiful.
(are there any witnesses?)

There's some very odd stuff here in the last week.
I think it's funny but then I'm easily amused and accustomed to strange humor.

I was never able to appreicate Cheech and Chong.
I'll leave that as it is.

So where's the snow? There's nothing but ice out there, snow would be a step up.
Groundhogs day is fast approaching then the storms begin.

The last week has gone by fast.

I want to say 'hello' to the Amused one, Anna and George. Hi guys! Hope you are well and happy.

Peace. See you next week. Bye-bye :)

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

im gonna go ahead and say this, its cool if you wanna talk trash on people you dont like but lets leave peoples kids outta this. thats just below imbecilic when you have to stoop to that level.

“Matthew 5:10”

Since: Dec 08

Allentown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Soooo.... I thought I'd stop in and see what's going on. I see we have something old (that is old Friendship Threaders - no reflection on your actual ages, lol) something new (Chrisine, nice to make your acquaintance - I think I've seen you around) something borrowed (someone is posting under Triple K's name) and something blue (the balls of the person posting under Triple K's name).

Hope you all have a great day! Christine, we may get some nasty winter weather this weekend, but in the form of ice, not snow. I'm still waiting for a BIG storm so I can be snowed in for a few days.

“Here's looking at ya!”

Since: Jul 07

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Christine McIntyre wrote:
<quoted text>
This is typic of an internet blog.
So nice to see you Sheba,I've always admired you.
I hope you are well and happy.
Thank you! Hi, how are you?

“Here's looking at ya!”

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Christine McIntyre wrote:
I'm not sure I'd want to see Shebas butt.
If it's anything like the person
she is, it's beautiful.
(are there any witnesses?)
There's some very odd stuff here in the last week.
I think it's funny but then I'm easily amused and accustomed to strange humor.
:)
The crazyness goes with the motorcycle.... LOL.:)

“Here's looking at ya!”

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Krissa wrote:
Soooo.... I thought I'd stop in and see what's going on. I see we have something old (that is old Friendship Threaders - no reflection on your actual ages, lol) something new (Chrisine, nice to make your acquaintance - I think I've seen you around) something borrowed (someone is posting under Triple K's name) and something blue (the balls of the person posting under Triple K's name).
Hope you all have a great day! Christine, we may get some nasty winter weather this weekend, but in the form of ice, not snow. I'm still waiting for a BIG storm so I can be snowed in for a few days.
Hello Krissa, how have you been?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

What up girl?
Tarnished Sheba wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! Hi, how are you?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Howdy do everyone!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Hello George
Georgie B wrote:
Howdy do everyone!

Allentown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Tarnished Sheba wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Krissa, how have you been?
Hey there Sheba - doing great.Happy new year!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Hello Krissa
Krissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Sheba - doing great.Happy new year!

“Here's looking at ya!”

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Hey Happy New Years everyone!!!( and one more year older )... LOL.

I can't wait until spring!
Sybil

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

TRIPLEK1 wrote:
Good morning gang, a nice crisp morning, no yes NO breakfast today must unload 50 - 70 pound bales of crap that I ate last night just before bedtime. I've had a lot of runny shits over night and my bed is a smelly mess this morning, gotta clean up all my shit anyone care to help??? Yea I know its early, but gots to get it done, eat last night at the Fairview house in Catty with friends,actually only have one meal a day , it lasts all day long, great steak sandwich, provolone, hot peppers, Pierogies was HOMEMADE and you can tell they were, and a bar-room pizza with some beer, was a great night!!!!CLEANUP TIME now and supper tonight. How do you know when one meal ends and the next meal begins? well one never knows.......what will I conjour up,after I swallow what I'm chewing right now. but for now, off to forage again then I'll start licking up my messy bed. Hey, it's a good start to the days feeding.! Stay safe today!!!
I see you're still on your diet.
TRIPLEK

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Kelly7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta get my dog some new toys! LOL! Saw a whole variety there! Maybe I could just take my pupdog with me so I can give them the taste test before we buy...
Could I go along? I promise not to eat your dogs toys.
ClickStartToShut down

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Georgie B wrote:
Good evening eveyone.
How are things today in the great state of Pennsylvania?
I can tell you've never been to PA.
LeftTurnOnRedAft erStop

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Bar_keep wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah woah woah a minute....shoot the HorseyFace? Shoot the Spandex Buster? Wow. You really DO want to become a full time romper room keeper to our 2 crackheads, dun cha? Just be sure to brush Triplek's starlight teethies...and Kelly needs her rubber pants on at night yet. Richard is having nightmares about being attacked by flying, deep-fried cheeseburgers (alkaseltzer tablets), so approach him with rubber gloves- he stinks (he's a kayopectate drinker (amoung other things) and I have NO idea where that came from...probably his horses mother's side, aye aye aye).Michele needs help with her walking since TK rolled over one of her four legs while playing with Kelly.
Other than that....good night and good news, Pengy. lol.
Truth is stranger than fiction.
TRIPL K

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Kelly7 wrote:
In honor of our loved ones that have passed, let's maybe say what they did that made us laugh or made us learn, shall we?
1.) Grandma Evelyn: She instilled the love of reading in me. She'd take me to the library or bookstore and let me have anything my heart desired. I had a fondness for Stephen King. Mom used to say, "Garbage in, garbage out!" but wouldn't challenge her Mom on what she would let me read! But - I would not get away with any bad grammar when Grandma was around. She also used to quiz me on different words to make sure that I was up to her snuff on my vocabulary. She taught me tons!
2.) My brother Brian: Taught me to draw. He was an exceptional artist and was the only person on God's Green Earth that I would permit "over my shoulder" when I was drawing. He was a lefty, as is my youngest daughter Kailey. She reminds me of him :)
You always brighten up a room Kelly.

(when you LEAVE it)
DontTouchThatThe rmostat

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

TRIPLEK1 wrote:
Good morning gang, 28 degrees this mornng at the imaginary farm in my land of Hatchy Milatchy , ice on the water buckets out side, this is my time of the year, got to go to doctor this morning I have a loaf of bologna stuck up my ass, thought I'd save the trouble of eating, swallowing and processing it, you know , cut out the middleman so I shoved it up there, took 4hours then it wouldn't come out 2 days later and I'm all puffedup like a lard-filled whale so I yanked it a good one yestrday or I should say a horse yanked it a good one, and YES Kelly 7 used a lead rope as well. getting it MRI'd this morning had enough of this pain, breakfast well, a bowl of "FARINA" yes , ex lax by the traincar load, prunes by the bushel BUT then for lunch as I go into work, deep-fried YOCCO'S for me and my boss......oops, never mind that he fired me. Maybe I shouldn't have been nice to him!!!! coupons to go!!! See ya later gang have a safe trip into work today, GO TRYIN' TO GO , CANT GO aaaaarrrrghhhhhhhhhhh
You should go on the gong show.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

So now you don't know me
Tarnished Sheba wrote:
Hey Happy New Years everyone!!!( and one more year older )... LOL.
I can't wait until spring!

Allentown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Honest AbeL wrote:
Hello Krissa
<quoted text>
Hey there Abe - nice to see you here :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,321 - 21,340 of21,449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE