Four Killed in Pennsylvania Apartment...

Four Killed in Pennsylvania Apartment House Fire

There are 9 comments on the firehouse.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Four Killed in Pennsylvania Apartment House Fire. In it, firehouse.com reports that:

An apartment house fire in Emmaus claimed four lives and forced many others to flee for their lives Sunday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at firehouse.com.

silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
What was the cause¿ It has got to be ugi's fault again not the neglect of all the other utilities much less the impervious macadam above¿ Just wondering if any residents were subcontractors for local developer/builder/property insurance extorsionist esq¿

My prayers go up for all involved for the present suffering as well as the suffering that is yet to come¿
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#2 Mar 19, 2013
I was in Emmaus when all of this happened.

I along with most of those living in Emmaus stood in quiet disbelief at the intensity of the fire.

My heartfelt condolences to those families who lost loved ones, and to those who lost everything.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
I along with most of those living in Emmaus stood in quiet disbelief at the intensity of the fire.
My heartfelt condolences to those families who lost loved ones, and to those who lost everything.
Stood quiet disbelief at the intensity¿ This one has similarities to the one in allentown on the 500blk of 7th¿

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Mar 19, 2013
TRAGIC!!!... Prayers and sympathy for family and friends left behind to remember their loved ones..
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
Did u read the news report of shots fired inside the new arenas permoters LVHN 17th and chew st, in the hospice center¿ Can't wait til the aren opens if this is what goes on in a place to get well¿
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#6 Mar 19, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u read the news report of shots fired inside the new arenas permoters LVHN 17th and chew st, in the hospice center¿ Can't wait til the aren opens if this is what goes on in a place to get well¿
It was on the news it was a murder/suicide in the hospice center. A husband killed his terminal wife then turned the gun on himself.
Very sad.....
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>It was on the news it was a murder/suicide in the hospice center. A husband killed his terminal wife then turned the gun on himself.
Very sad.....
Yep, and this be a place to go home just imagine the arena will change the HOLE outcome of allentowns future¿
Pray for us all sinners now and at the hour of our death always amen
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#8 Mar 20, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and this be a place to go home just imagine the arena will change the HOLE outcome of allentowns future¿
Pray for us all sinners now and at the hour of our death always amen
The arena project has been ill conceived from the very beginning. A better more assessable location would have been the old Lehigh dairy location.
Although neither are in the safest of areas, at the very least the old dairy site would have offered better and easier assess to ansd from the location. As where the arena will stand now, its a joke to think anyone will want to take their life into their own hands and enter downtown Allentown, and to actually park their car and walk those streets, especially after dark.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Krainium, the local hounds are involved in the arena as well as working with compressed gases¿ The past fire chief that has now expired had pictures in a national firefighters magazine for one of the gas explosions¿ The heating season was not as profitable as the past¿

God bless the ones comming home¡

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min lucid 1,236,454
Bethlehem's new development tool is no NIZ 9 min silly rabbit 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 43 min Mychihuahuawillbite 310,004
Buddy Says 'Hi!' (May '12) 1 hr test 3
News My child's friend has head lice -- what should ... (Jan '08) May 31 annonymous 153
News Judge says Plainfield officer was private citizen (Apr '09) May 29 Right and wrong 57
News Coroner: Man dead after being 'targeted' in bro... May 29 poke chop 3
More from around the web

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]