Allentown council begins interview pr...

Allentown council begins interview process to appoint a member

There are 16 comments on the WFMZ story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Allentown council begins interview process to appoint a member. In it, WFMZ reports that:

The process of getting Allentown City Council back up to full strength began when the first four of nine candidates were interviewed Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

downtownarenacau se

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Joe public is not a canidate, they are all just another extension of a rubber stamp that is an administration appointee. Public vote has no say in this propaganda.

Since: Oct 12

Prairie Village, KS

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Well I have applied for the position and don't lump everybody together I am far from rubber stamping what would come before me if I would be chosen. I am 100% against the leasing our water/sewer services. Ken Heffentrager v.p. the Tenant Association of Allentown
downtownarenacau se

Schenectady, NY

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Ken Heffentrager wrote:
Well I have applied for the position and don't lump everybody together I am far from rubber stamping what would come before me if I would be chosen. I am 100% against the leasing our water/sewer services. Ken Heffentrager v.p. the Tenant Association of Allentown
You just as all the other court jesters, will do as you are told by king palumpashitsky and jpomiely!!!¡!!
jennette for mayor she would take out the trash up there in cityhall.
Ceelee

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2012
The water sewer is already a done deal. They are replacing 26000 water meters as the pony show ends. Make sure you dont have any leaky faucets because the price of water is set to rise in the city without limits with shiney new water meters
downtownarenacau se

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2012
All the lasting effects to be felt by our childrens children.
Ceelee

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Hey Ken, were you the guy taking the tour with mr ed the other day? I watched a news clip on wfmz and was wondering if youre the same person
lawabidingcitize n

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2012
All tenants are the same, look at the pooleys tenants there children are the ones reeking drug havoc and working on of cars and leaving there garbage all over the streets? These same group are the ones that are the criminal element that infects allentown.
Julian Kern

Allentown, PA

#9 Oct 25, 2012
I guess Ken didnt see your post Ceelee but yes he is the same guy that was taking the tour with the mayor as I was with him since I am the President of the Tenant Association Of Allentown.

To awabidingcitize n: All tenants/renters are not the same. I am a renter in the city and I do none of which you speak. Yes there are bad renters out there just as there are good ones. Same goes for landlords. We are targeting the landlords who do not keep their properties up to code and violate renter rights.
lawabidingcitize n

Leesport, PA

#10 Oct 25, 2012
There are the landlords that are protected by Blighton Cohen esq.
Julian Kern

Allentown, PA

#11 Oct 26, 2012
lawabidingcitizen wrote:
There are the landlords that are protected by Blighton Cohen esq.
Blighton Cohen esq.?
silly rabbit

United States

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Julian Kern wrote:
<quoted text>
Blighton Cohen esq.?
You no, the protector of local slumlordians properties that should be blighted¿ Tenants selling drugs and police are at there properties daily Blighton Cohen esq.
LIGHTON
Alientown

Reading, PA

#13 Oct 26, 2012
Ask Guridy why he throws millions around in pension money ,Hud , etc, and then why he doesn't want any public input on something he knows better and the people of Alientown are dumb about ?

It's an FU moment Guridy
Alientown

Reading, PA

#14 Oct 26, 2012
Jeweleeow
Julian Kern

Allentown, PA

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Senate Bill 900 to Arm Municipalities Against Slumlords

http://www.empoweredmunicipality.com/senate-b...

Since: Oct 12

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Ceelee wrote:
Hey Ken, were you the guy taking the tour with mr ed the other day? I watched a news clip on wfmz and was wondering if youre the same person
. Yes that was i
silly rabbit

United States

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Julian Kern wrote:
Senate Bill 900 to Arm Municipalities Against Slumlords
http://www.empoweredmunicipality.com/senate-b...
Slumlords pay to play, campaign donation make thing go away¿

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Guest 1,499,593
News Should illegal immigrants get tuition breaks? (Apr '09) 3 hr MichaelNorcross 3,838
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 4 hr rshermr 8,029
News Allentown's Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen closed ... 5 hr silly rabbit 1
News Northampton County judge blasts recusal demand (Mar '09) Tue silly rabbit 18
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Tue silly rabbit 313,393
Is 40 Below the best club in the Lehigh Valley?? (Apr '08) Mon Reggie 98

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages