Allentown releases draft of plan for community improvements

There are 20 comments on the May 5, 2014, NJ.com story titled Allentown releases draft of plan for community improvements. In it, NJ.com reports that:

A newly-released Allentown plan calls for multiple city improvements in such areas as parks, housing, public safety, economic development and community events.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Allentown the all AmericanCity”

Since: Sep 07

Allentown, PA

#1 May 7, 2014
I wonder how many friends of the plump king are going to get the construction contracts.
silly rabbit

Quakertown, PA

#2 Jun 30, 2014
We are Number One wrote:
I wonder how many friends of the plump king are going to get the construction contracts.
The city seems to mention Stevens Park as a destination for allocations? I seem to remember there was an allocation made allready in one of the many fictisious grant grabs by the palumpa administration? The tune of the number was $ 500,000.00 did said fictisious monies get ReAllocated to a new misappropreation of said funds? Than all we have to do is look how counsil member, the beautiful ms Eiceinwalt is treat by palumpas court jester upon questioning of said firefighter and police misappropreation? The powerpoint express calculated miscalculations of the posterboy for adolesent obesity king palumpa the town bully is set standarts that are emulated by allentowns children? Hence the soul sale sector of allentowns counsil members?!)$

“Julian's”

Since: Apr 09

Allentown,Pa

#3 Jul 1, 2014
Nothing is going to change unless we vote out the current council members and vote in people who will make change happen and stand up to the administration.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 1, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
Nothing is going to change unless we vote out the current council members and vote in people who will make change happen and stand up to the administration.
I new it was you mr korn, you have seen the iron lady the beautiful ms eichanwalt stand up to the nations poster boy for adolesent obesity, king palumpa and the second rate left hand man fran to no avail?

Now just letin there secret circus run its corse isn't a henous enough crime against humanity now they are acting against our childrens children with this propaganda that shall take more time than there calculated miscalculations ever to truely see and evalueate this multifacetted equasion?

I have printed it before you my dear young sir have not got a clue?
Allentown voter

Gladwyne, PA

#5 Jul 2, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
I don't ever remember seeing your name on the ballot.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jul 2, 2014
Allentown voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ever remember seeing your name on the ballot.
He is one of the jeff's children of the Korn and there soul sale sack o suds club? This is just one of the many facited parts of the notorious hamilton street gang o thugs subsects the other is the news media outlet proffreading section? This sector edits out the news worthy stories for the moronic gag and the visiaul 69 videio clipps?
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

#7 Jul 2, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
So what are you trying to say about this administration Mr. Kern? I am interested in your opinions so I can debate them with facts.

Maybe you should run for city council.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 2, 2014
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you trying to say about this administration Mr. Kern? I am interested in your opinions so I can debate them with facts.
Maybe you should run for city council.
AOAO, I have something for you to calculate that has many different variables in the equasion?
A half million dollars allocted to Stevens Park via Grant Grab process ala palumpa and bobbleheaded court jesters?
Now divide that by 2 hosins ala allentown firfighters to kids that palumpa and crew ReFere to perants as cancer that must be ReMoved?
1 blow-up movie showin and a pa standard of minimum of 12 inches of mulch around playgroud aperatus?
Than last but far not least the church brawls and the exercizing of demon imported by one of team double J?
There are all of the varibles only the names have been changed and left out to protect the innocent? Now there is only one right answer to this multifaceted algibraic equasion and there are only a few with enough nuts to say we would like a break down of the cost of this exercise for this small children pocket park were the small children are not even aloud to particpate?
False sack of goods sold to allentowns public with all the wite fluff and stuff while claimming ignorance to facts and figures all by allentown own notorious hamilton street gang o thugs, east west and now epicenter too and there tinfoil aalitical crew of cap wearers in the back room or above the sudds sucking joint were all the stoners ponder and pander for the great allentown hospital circus and there triplets cigar surprise on the back midway of times past present and future?
Just were to have a nice family stroll on a hot summer night?!)$come back zippyzippo or at least crownvic than the other would be couchstainkoolking palumpaprops like sticks at the circus???? No the rabbits hole
Allentown voter

Thorofare, NJ

#9 Jul 3, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
AOAO, I have something for you to calculate that has many different variables in the equasion?
A half million dollars allocted to Stevens Park via Grant Grab process ala palumpa and bobbleheaded court jesters?
Now divide that by 2 hosins ala allentown firfighters to kids that palumpa and crew ReFere to perants as cancer that must be ReMoved?
1 blow-up movie showin and a pa standard of minimum of 12 inches of mulch around playgroud aperatus?
Than last but far not least the church brawls and the exercizing of demon imported by one of team double J?
There are all of the varibles only the names have been changed and left out to protect the innocent? Now there is only one right answer to this multifaceted algibraic equasion and there are only a few with enough nuts to say we would like a break down of the cost of this exercise for this small children pocket park were the small children are not even aloud to particpate?
False sack of goods sold to allentowns public with all the wite fluff and stuff while claimming ignorance to facts and figures all by allentown own notorious hamilton street gang o thugs, east west and now epicenter too and there tinfoil aalitical crew of cap wearers in the back room or above the sudds sucking joint were all the stoners ponder and pander for the great allentown hospital circus and there triplets cigar surprise on the back midway of times past present and future?
Just were to have a nice family stroll on a hot summer night?!)$come back zippyzippo or at least crownvic than the other would be couchstainkoolking palumpaprops like sticks at the circus???? No the rabbits hole
Seek a mental health professional now!!!

“Julian's”

Allentown,Pa

#10 Jul 3, 2014
No you did not see my name on the last ballot but you will see my name on future ballots as I do intend to run for city council.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jul 3, 2014
Allentown voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek a mental health professional now!!!
To get a pensylvania equivelnt degree you must be able to conqure a mathmatical equasion as such? Or like jethro you gragiminated from the sixth grade as puberty goes right allong with palumpa the nations posterboy for adolesent obesity that only seems to follow well into the gluttonous golden years for the massive pension problem facing pa because health care is also in that great deal package? Maybe the double j team children of the Korn, can join in on one of the subsect level above or below the soul sale sector and the race sellouts to whitey, GO TEAM PALUMPA

comeondoublejofthenotoriousham iltonstreetgangothugshaveourBr ownHolesenatorperpatratorcashi nonthevariablestooaseastandwes tjoinepicentertoallbecomeonewi ththegreatallentownhospitalcir cussideshowmedicadefraudthebig gestcaperinthenationtodate?!)$

“Julian's”

Allentown,Pa

#12 Jul 3, 2014
Silly rabbit...who are you? The only person who has ever called me children of the korn before is Mr. Joe Clark.
Sam

Reading, PA

#13 Jul 4, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
Silly rabbit...who are you? The only person who has ever called me children of the korn before is Mr. Joe Clark.
Julian, "Silly Rabbit" is George Schaller. He lives at 622 1/2 Park St.
silly rabbit

Quakertown, PA

#14 Jul 4, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
No, not fat joe of the notrious hamilton street gang o thugs west? Than, you are not children of the Korn but Team double J's Children of the Korn There are many subsects that are children of the Korn? Some do polls and gather biased information that is manipulated by the administrations calculated miscalculations of misinformation to make up the powerpoint express for the town Bully the posterboy for adolesent obesity king palumpa and the circus trix employeed for the Great Allentown Hospital Circus Sideshows that have been imported to infect a block near you? The behaviors have been helpped in the inkubation period and nutured by negations by team palumpa for the hostel takover taktics to become uninhabitable HUD rentable tenaments for the fictisious allentown entities you are looking for in your blind efforts and they just happen to be the team you are on?
Ask AO aliase zippyzippo,crownvic,and couchstainkoolking and many others of its muliple personality disorder that it thinks can go on unaddressed? It is the one that tells me i need to see my shrink before i go off the deep end of allentowns MMO sinking ship?!($
Just maybe this fictisious chacter that I the rabbit has been stalked threatend by and also trying to be named by should be the one institutionalized? GO AO the rabbit hole and i allways am?!)$

Allentown, PA

#15 Jul 4, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
No you did not see my name on the last ballot but you will see my name on future ballots as I do intend to run for city council.
The fine Democrat Party will do anything to keep anyone off the ballot unless he is one of the king's jesters. "Fat Head Fleck" only wants people who will make him big consultant fees and that he can control. If you are free thinking and honest you won't have a chance.

“Julian's”

Allentown,Pa

#16 Jul 4, 2014
I know it wont be easy and will be a fight but doesnt hurt to try.

Allentown, PA

#17 Jul 4, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
I know it wont be easy and will be a fight but doesnt hurt to try.
If you stand up for what is right and truly mean what you say you can win. People want honesty in government and politicians that are not part of the "good old boy" system. That is what we have now and it needs to change. But it a tremendous task and people like Fleck and the mayor will do anything to prevent anyone who would question them.

Good luck
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jul 4, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Julian, "Silly Rabbit" is George Schaller. He lives at 622 1/2 Park St.
Sam, you and the nations posterboy for adolesent obesity king palumpa are just props in the circus? Than from the name you could also be one of the notorious hamilton street gang o Thugs soul sale sector sorcerers that have infected this city far to long? This man yous keep ReFering to as me the rabbit from what yous keep explaining of him I would think him to be a nitwit like the hound from hell fire sale sector of allentown pa?
Tinfoilthinkingcapsonasthegran ttoproceedhasbeengivenformapup ussatstatelevelbackinghimuponl yonelevelwitchthecircusshidesh owisonlyabouttobeginasthereisa lsoonevariablethatthemassivemi scalculationsofthepowerpointpr esentorshavenotcalculatedforbe forthegreatallentownhospitalci rcusbeginsseeyatheresammymaybe thefatfellowsangilowandtommybo ywillshowastheywerenotactingun dercoluroflawyetcolludingwitha ctorsinofficialseats?!)$ There is also one piece that 100dollars on a creditcard bill that will bindand can and will sink the ship?!)$zippyzippoisstillworki ngattheendoftheheatingseasonto sendpeopleinvestigatingintoata ilspin?!(#by and by I see your big brother is still sucking the glass dick along with joe and his wife while allowing it to come from other houses under the Hud guidlines?
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

#19 Jul 4, 2014
Julian Kern wrote:
Again, what is your disagreements with our mayor and his administration?....Scared to face FACTS??
silly rabbit

East Greenville, PA

#20 Jul 5, 2014
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what is your disagreements with our mayor and his administration?....Scared to face FACTS??
AOAO, he just like you are team palumpa the nations posterboy for adolesent obesity, he is a subsect to team palumpa? This being the soul sale sectors subsect team double j the Brown Hole Law writter media man, and than there is the suds sucking crew were all this shit has been pondersed over and phylosphised and theorized about?
See some are truely ignorant to the notorious hamilton street gang o thugs hostel takover tactiks employed and have no knowledge what kind of corrupt organizational administrational skills these perps truely employ? This is not only the joining of east and west to the epicenter, it is to deploy there malitia on the entire ReNue the valley as they best see fit?
Now backroom and upper floor tinfoil cap wearers ponder that one as to the hidious crimes you are employing against Humanity in your efforts as the grant grab proceeds to fix a rustbelt? Total wellness has to be a first objective in this uninhabitable saleable blight continues to the monorities only in the ReNue the valley too?!)$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,219,980
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 47 min EasyEed 309,670
Synthetic weed users flooding into Pennsylvania... 9 hr silly rabbit 1
Allentown shooting victim drives himself to hos... Thu silly rabbit 1
Synthetic marijuana sickening dozens; may be ca... Wed silly rabbit 1
Debate: Marijuana - Allentown, PA (Aug '10) Apr 22 kareem flour 44
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Apr 21 Schmones 17
More from around the web

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE