The naked truth about public skinny-dipping

There are 24 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 22, 2008, titled The naked truth about public skinny-dipping. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The 17-year-old boy skinny-dipping in the Alburtis community pool ran fast when the officer spotted him in the dark, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2008
.....and the worms ate into their brains.....
To Funny

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2008
I think it is hilarious that this boy got caught in the buff. Might teach him a lesson for next time. I hope this boy gets some kind of punishment and not just a slap in the wrist because of being a minor. I think a lot of minors get away with murder due to their age.
Where abouts

Allentown, PA

#3 Jul 22, 2008
Where is Fuzzy?

Since: May 07

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Jul 22, 2008
What ever happened to skinny dipping in friend's back yards and at a lake or river. At least then, all you get is indecent exposure instead of trespassing. I guess being drunk and trashing the pool doesn't help their case.

Since: May 07

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Jul 22, 2008
Also, aren't you suppose to skinny dip with girls and not two other boys? That's how it was in my day.
In Allentown

Whitehall, PA

#7 Jul 22, 2008
I don't really find it to be a big deal that they were skinny dipping - but the fact that they caused so much damage should result in some jail time. Morons.
mommy

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 22, 2008
Why did they have to vandalize the place? Idiots.

“Think”

Since: Mar 07

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 Jul 22, 2008
mommy wrote:
Why did they have to vandalize the place? Idiots.
They were overcompensating for other shortcomings.
TRIPLE K

Fleetwood, PA

#10 Jul 22, 2008
back in my day, when I was young and built, we always skinny dipped at the river down there at the Cementon Northampton bridge and some of the gals from Newport did as well, except they were on the Northampton side and we always were on Cementon side, OH those were the days, innocent good times that didnt bother anyone, you why, people looked liked what they saw I guess and didnt complain, WOULD YOU???? I dint
mustg94

Watseka, IL

#11 Jul 22, 2008
Send hin to Brokeback mountain.

“Allergic to stupid people”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Jul 22, 2008
"The boy, naked, climbed a fence on the south side of the pool and ran up an embankment."

He should count himself as lucky that there was no barbed wire on top of that fence...
jeep

Allentown, PA

#13 Jul 22, 2008
They should also be made to take responsibility to clean up their vandalism no matter how many hours it takes.

“You call THIS civilization??”

Since: Mar 07

Orefield, PA

#14 Jul 22, 2008
Dopes. Skinny dipping is no big deal -- who hasn't? But trespass and vandalism IS a big deal. Makes no sense at all to throw all that junk in the pool and ruin it for others! Take the cost out of their worthless hides.
bsmuststop

Allentown, PA

#15 Jul 22, 2008
arrested for indecent exposure,he was released on lack of evidence.lol
TRIPLE K

Fleetwood, PA

#16 Jul 23, 2008
pippySqueek wrote:
"The boy, naked, climbed a fence on the south side of the pool and ran up an embankment."
He should count himself as lucky that there was no barbed wire on top of that fence...
Now why would you say that , my nutz just shook in pain, jeez PIPPY,
Bitter

Emmaus, PA

#17 Jul 23, 2008
Morons to say the least. I hope the Cop & the Judges make the charges stick. No Plea agreements for these 3 pole smokers.
Sound Reasoning

Allentown, PA

#18 Jul 23, 2008
Patrn44 wrote:
Skinny dipping is no big deal -- who hasn't? But trespass and vandalism IS a big deal.
Excellent points!

“Allergic to stupid people”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#19 Jul 23, 2008
TRIPLE K wrote:
<quoted text> Now why would you say that , my nutz just shook in pain, jeez PIPPY,
It is to teach others not to do it also. Could end up singing soprano for a boys' choir.
TRIPLE K

Fleetwood, PA

#20 Jul 23, 2008
pippySqueek wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to teach others not to do it also. Could end up singing soprano for a boys' choir.
or singing doo-wops to the wall, looking for an echo, an answer to ourselves !!!! PIPPY you got it going Monkees and all, Just smile and wave boys just smile and wave
Opus

Allentown, PA

#21 Jul 25, 2008
Why do they call it 'skinny dipping' when all i ever see doing it is these massive BLOBS of flesh doing it.
Bu theres a good side to weighing 400 pounds. You get into the tub and it fills with water in less than on minute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,232,037
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) 49 min usherhollens 17
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr State the Obvious 309,851
News PPL Ceo tells shareholders utility is poised fo... 19 hr logical 1
History's Headlines: 1832 Romance roils Allento... Thu silly rabbit 1
Top 10 WORST companies to work for in the Lehig... (May '08) May 19 Trevor 47
Allentown firefighters' union: City staffing le... May 19 silly rabbit 1
More from around the web

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]