Salisbury Stresses Regionalism, Rejec...

Salisbury Stresses Regionalism, Rejects Arena Lawsuit

There are 18 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 27, 2012, titled Salisbury Stresses Regionalism, Rejects Arena Lawsuit. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Arguing it would do more harm than good, the Salisbury Township Board of Commissioners voted Thursday against joining the lawsuit against Allentown's neighborhood improvement zone and its plan to withold the township's earned income tax.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

silly rabbit

Upper Darby, PA

#1 Apr 28, 2012
This is were the people blowin smoke up the kings ass are from. Bad political parasites, realators the housing markets used car salesmen and than last but not least the contractors that slop the makup on all three of the asses.
Politicians make it to be aloud to cramp 20 humans in a 1bedroom apt.
The realators that set up the sale of properties in blight
Not enough words to put to paper about Contractors there

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 28, 2012
What a group of a** kissing, brown nosed morons.
I'll bet it was interesting hearing Eddy and Browne
"explain" this lack of communication and "convince" these pathetic people of this regional concept. I wonder who wrote the comment the tnshp manager made and how long it took him to memorize it.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 28, 2012
You notice it is silent as to whether Eddy offered any changes to the Township.
If Eddy and Browne met with each individual Commish there should be a way to find out exactly what was said since this is the taxpayers money that was discussed and given to Eddy.
JigglesandGiggle s

King Of Prussia, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2012
This is were the kings head cheerleader gives head opps I meant to say lap dances after rubbing the pole at ervs? The jokes that manipulate that township have manipulated brown and humpty dumpty right out of there political careers.
catohnine

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 27, 2012
JigglesandGiggles wrote:
This is were the kings head cheerleader gives head opps I meant to say lap dances after rubbing the pole at ervs? The jokes that manipulate that township have manipulated brown and humpty dumpty right out of there political careers.
Meow! Meow! What else would you expect from those living in the kingdom of LVHN! They shiver in their boots my boy. The infamous Captain Morgan of hospital lore will suckle the poor and downtrodden masses of Allentown. Free hockey tickets to all!
A-town Observer

Mertztown, PA

#6 Jun 28, 2012
"I think the board has sent a message tonight that we should turn the table around. We should be looking for more answers and cooperation with what do do about this legislation. We understand the plight of cities like Allentown.

"The success of Allentown's NIZ is to stimulate private development, tourism and investment in that area and [it] can not only benefit Salisbury Township but our overall region.-Randy Soriano Salisbury Twnshp. Manager

Here is a man who should be applauded for not being a "follower" like the other municipalities who joined this nonsense "lawsuit." Hopefully Salisbury set an example for other municipalities to drop this frivolous "do WAY more harm then good" lawsuit. When Allentown does good, the surrounding areas do good and now that truth will prevail.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 28, 2012
This action took place in April, it is now the 28th of June. There was no change in other municipalities action on their legally valid lawsuit.
Next action will be after the PA Budget is passed and the Amendment is passed and exactly how the language impacts the lawsuits.
A-town Observer

Mertztown, PA

#8 Jun 28, 2012
Paladinhgwt wrote:
This action took place in April, it is now the 28th of June. There was no change in other municipalities action on their legally valid lawsuit.
Next action will be after the PA Budget is passed and the Amendment is passed and exactly how the language impacts the lawsuits.
The lawsuit will be dropped because changes will be made accordingly. And Soriano will be one of the only leaders of the surrounding municipalities who had ANY "business mind" when it comes to this misconceiving lawsuit. He will be the only one who truly looked out for his municipalities taxpayers. The rest will go down as being followers and be labeled a joke. As they obviously well should be. Fegly already made a jackass out of Hanover Twnshp. because he also (like Soriano) felt the need to speak the truth.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 28, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The lawsuit will be dropped because changes will be made accordingly. And Soriano will be one of the only leaders of the surrounding municipalities who had ANY "business mind" when it comes to this misconceiving lawsuit. He will be the only one who truly looked out for his municipalities taxpayers. The rest will go down as being followers and be labeled a joke. As they obviously well should be. Fegly already made a jackass out of Hanover Twnshp. because he also (like Soriano) felt the need to speak the truth.
Well, the Law will be Amended as appropriate, the taxpayers will have their taxes go where they belong, I'd say that is looking out for the taxpayers.
As to a joke, passing the Law in the manner and written as it was is a joke that no one laughed at. Hopefully, it will soon be a legal and fair Law for the Commonwealth.
Those that put their tail between their legs and ran should thank those who stood up for what is right, since they will also rightly receive their taxpayer taxes.
Shultz

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jun 28, 2012
I see nothig hogan nothing I say. Keep up the propaganda observer just like the slow activty in the brown hole.

Allentown officials build a mighty fine hole though, keep up the good work Klink?
A-town Observer

Mertztown, PA

#11 Jun 28, 2012
Shultz wrote:
I see nothig hogan nothing I say. Keep up the propaganda observer just like the slow activty in the brown hole.
Allentown officials build a mighty fine hole though, keep up the good work Klink?
That hole will be a top of the line arena in a while and you will eat your words.
Hitler

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jun 28, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
That hole will be a top of the line arena in a while and you will eat your words.
The damnation of the people of Allentown pa for an arena? Lehighcounty doesn't want to except the already failing federal stimulus money knowing it is not americas money just a lien holders. This will be the end of the world ect. buncrupty and they will drop the bomb?
A-town Observer

Mertztown, PA

#13 Jun 29, 2012
A new era is about to begin for this region of Pennsylvania and esp. the the City of Allentown. Despite all of the negative critics on these blog posts, the mass majority of people here are excited about this revitalization. What a stand up job our mayor is doing.
silly rabbit

Bear, DE

#14 Jun 29, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
A new era is about to begin for this region of Pennsylvania and esp. the the City of Allentown. Despite all of the negative critics on these blog posts, the mass majority of people here are excited about this revitalization. What a stand up job our mayor is doing.
I know you aint talking about palumpashitsky and his court jesters.
Twisted Sisters Son

Allentown, PA

#15 Jun 30, 2012
Unbelievable you toad. A complete disassociation from reality is my diagnosis.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jun 30, 2012
Twisted Sisters Son wrote:
Unbelievable you toad. A complete disassociation from reality is my diagnosis.
Who is this your professional diagnosis of, me the rabbit or the observer. I know it is palumpashitsky and all his court jesters cause as we look at the with there heads bobing and eyes crossed it looks like a seated thorazine shuffle. If you spot you got it and I know I do.
Pander Bar

Allentown, PA

#17 Jul 5, 2012
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this your professional diagnosis of, me the rabbit or the observer. I know it is palumpashitsky and all his court jesters cause as we look at the with there heads bobing and eyes crossed it looks like a seated thorazine shuffle. If you spot you got it and I know I do.
AO Dude. Definitely not SR, one of the sanest people I know.
silly rabbit

Ambler, PA

#18 Jul 6, 2012
Pander Bar wrote:
<quoted text>
AO Dude. Definitely not SR, one of the sanest people I know.
Who in the blue hell is sr the senior review board above the king and his court jesters. They all have alzhiemers yet the king and his court jesters have them on the city payroll with six figure salaries and they also have ficticious titles that never existed in all of allentowns history til this administration?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,276,652
silly rabbit is unemployed and uneducated (Apr '14) 13 hr silly rabbit 32
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon RoSesz 310,231
News Purse Snatching Reported In Allentown Sun silly rabbit 1
Is 40 Below the best club in the Lehigh Valley?? (Apr '08) Sun Richard Kranium 75
News Allentown man dies after jumping from bridge, c... Sun silly rabbit 3
stirr allentown's political pot of blue juice (Oct '14) Sun silly rabbit 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages