Community leaders and members meet to...

Community leaders and members meet to discuss the NIZ

There are 9 comments on the WFMZ-TV Allentown story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Community leaders and members meet to discuss the NIZ. In it, WFMZ-TV Allentown reports that:

In a meeting Monday night, the recently formed Allentown Community Benefits Coalition , met with community leaders and residents to discuss what they would like to see come out of the hockey arena project and the NIZ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ-TV Allentown.

silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Are these the same heathens that run around in the day with a bible in there hand, than at night when darkness comes an the freak show comes out they are there like flies on shit? The circus continues to grow as allentowns taxbase dwindles
Adfxc

Bern, Switzerland

#2 Sep 18, 2012
I see a whole lot of trash (not people in this case) on the streets in Allentown these days. Is there anything called a streets department anymore?
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Adfxc wrote:
I see a whole lot of trash (not people in this case) on the streets in Allentown these days. Is there anything called a streets department anymore?
These are the pay to play rental hovels that the kings slumlordian freinds are allowed to rent. The street cleaner comes and the tenants just throw garbage in the street again, I have personally seen them throw dirty diapers in the street? This is part of the kings economic destruction in allentown pa.
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

#4 Sep 18, 2012
silly rabbit wrote:
Are these the same heathens that run around in the day with a bible in there hand, than at night when darkness comes an the freak show comes out they are there like flies on shit? The circus continues to grow as allentowns taxbase dwindles
No. These are the real community leaders, something you WILL NEVER BE. LET'S MAKE THAT VERY CLEAR HERE!!!!!!!!!!
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Sep 18, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No. These are the real community leaders, something you WILL NEVER BE. LET'S MAKE THAT VERY CLEAR HERE!!!!!!!!!!
AO I am too old and too tired to be the head of any of the many circus acts in yor kings village.

Saying that back to the political circus act of your king and his court jesters. Did I just read that on of the kings close assishits stole a couple hundred Gs from a school of the village rabbits. Now we are going to have another village idiot and his possie investigate?

This shit is better than all the HBO channels combined, even Steven King can't write shit like this as for watching it LMFAO rollin by the mudhole daly???¿
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

#6 Sep 18, 2012
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
AO I am too old and too tired to be the head of any of the many circus acts in yor kings village.
Saying that back to the political circus act of your king and his court jesters. Did I just read that on of the kings close assishits stole a couple hundred Gs from a school of the village rabbits. Now we are going to have another village idiot and his possie investigate?
This shit is better than all the HBO channels combined, even Steven King can't write shit like this as for watching it LMFAO rollin by the mudhole daly???¿
No. Your just not smart enough, I think you proved that a long time ago.
silly rabbit

Lansdale, PA

#7 Sep 18, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Your just not smart enough, I think you proved that a long time ago.
I was smart enough for your kind to blast my laptop whe I was speaking to the three norteast satelites for realtime imagry. Than I surely ruffle your fufu feathers alot for you to keep trying to get my goat LMFAO rollin past the mudpuddle you and your broos play in while I am just havin fun at your expense
Springkey

Whitehall, PA

#8 Sep 19, 2012
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I was smart enough for your kind to blast my laptop "when" I was speaking to the three northeast "satellites" for "real time" "imagery". "Then" I surely "must" ruffle your fufu feathers a lot for you to keep trying to get my goat"." LMFAO"!" "I'am rolling" past the mud puddle "that" you and your "bros" play in while I am just "having" fun at your expense
There I fixed it for you. I still don't understand what you are trying to say though. It is just a lot of gibberish.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Springkey wrote:
<quoted text>
There I fixed it for you. I still don't understand what you are trying to say though. It is just a lot of gibberish.
You couldn't understand cause sometimes I can't understand, broter kiling broter, people hurting one another for spite. Than most of all you don't speak/write wabbit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,496,813
News Toomey a no-show at protesters' town hall in Al... 1 hr silly rabbit 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr ThomasA 313,381
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) Mon inmate from a lv5 39
News Call Board auditions: Muhlenberg Summer Theatre... Mon silly rabbit 1
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Mon silly rabbit 132
News Shift in Acerra inquiry : The Morning Call Online (Mar '07) Mon silly rabbit 53

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages