Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
266,781 - 266,800 of 305,164 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Schooled my ass. Doc couldn't school a million sardines into a bait ball if he came at them with 100 clones.
I don't insult anyone who isn't insulted by my statements. I say what I want, when I want, how I want, and there's not a g-ddamned thing you, or anyone else can do about it. Many have tried to have me banned; all have failed miserably.
So, have your peace by stating a load of manure. The only thing you got right is the esq., and you forgot to capitalize the E.
Esq.= Obnoxious.

Why do lawyers need to let others know they are lawyers? Does it give you credibility?

BTW - Nice attitude. Want, want, want. Big Baby.
CD is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Schooled my ass. Doc couldn't school a million sardines into a bait ball if he came at them with 100 clones.
I don't insult anyone who isn't insulted by my statements. I say what I want, when I want, how I want, and there's not a g-ddamned thing you, or anyone else can do about it. Many have tried to have me banned; all have failed miserably.
So, have your peace by stating a load of manure. The only thing you got right is the esq., and you forgot to capitalize the E.
Doc is a screaming moron!!! The only other moron he's buffaloed is Lily Lyar Lynn. Lily gets onto her hands and knees to kiss all over Doc's ass an crack.! Now Tommy is trying to push Lily over to get some spot on Doc's ass he can kiss an lav his tongue aall over!!
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just finished reading that book, and I don't normaly read very many books. Lol, but I also found it fascinating, but as with anything, two people can read the same book, and come away with two different views, but they had those views, before they read the book.
welcome to the topix, by the way (:
Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

His is truly one of the more fascinating stories.

Thanks for the nice welcome.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Doc Has No Cred wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Doc why should anyone believe you about anythiung?
LNM "#283499"
That was post #283586
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...
Posts 283586 & 283499 do not exist.....at least not on the forum I'm on, which is why your link took me no where.

Doc has cred up the wazoo.
WHY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I want to fellate Doc.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL methods of birth control can and DO fail sometimes, which means NO method of BC is 100% guaranteed against unwanted pregnancy. When birth control fails and a pregnancy happens, EACH woman gets to decide whether or not to continue it. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision, simple as that.
Haven't you claimed to be a nurse? I believe you have, so how can you not know about contraception failures? I find it hard to believe you're really a nurse.
You're probably too young, but I remember a time in the late 60s and early 70s when girls who got pregnant - several who were in my class - had to drop out of school and hope the guy would marry her - which, surprisingly, many did back then - or get enough money to fly to New York for an abortion which was inconvenient and attached with a sense of shame.

The Supreme Court's ruling in Roe v Wade was very narrow and restrictive when it came to abortion. But once Pandora's box is opened, it usually flies wide open. That's where we are now.

Ironically, the woman represented as Roe is now a pro-life activist.

Abortion should be an issue for each state to decide and should still be inconvenient and attached with a sense of shame.

Unfortunately, it has become a war cry for the empowerment of women. It's time they - and we - humbled ourselves instead.
Doc is wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts 283586 & 283499 do not exist.....at least not on the forum I'm on, which is why your link took me no where.
i copied and pasted a post from Moon I saw today. Did you see it? Its now gone. I dunno but look 2 posts missing. I posted the numbers. Posts are missing. prochoice posts are missing to be exact. hoe convenient for you antichoicers. Moons post didnt have any TOS violations or swearing or anything. But is gone and i proved its gone!

Now i tried to post this 3 times and i get some red warning about the name can't have this or that but the name is fine. This site is only fukkinover choicers!

Yiu candyass antichoicers are so frikkin weak that you need to censor the choicers by getting the site to pull posts!
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Doc Has No Cred wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Doc why should anyone believe you about anythiung?
LNM "#283499"
That was post #283586
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...
#s 283499 and 283586 do not show up. the numbers are skipped on the pages.

half of my posts don't seem to show up at times even when there's nothing against TOS.

i think there's a biased MOD here.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Itmust've been a really stupid nurse if she thought feeding would be an appropriate response...which is why I don't buy the story.
<quoted text>
You have to remember the hospital where I worked was one of the first hospitals in the entire state of Florida who performed "terminated pregnancies" right after abortion was legalized.

We were all flying by the seat of our pants. Botched abortions weren't even on the landscape - much less how to deal with it.

The reaction among the staff when the reality of abortion hit that close to home created a lot of mixed emotions and tension as well.

I wasn't the only one who requested not to be assigned to TP patients any longer after assisting in a few of them. And I was pro-choice before then.
Doc is wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
I see to Moon posts from taday not posted to you and those are still there. Even judgits are on them. One post she wrote that I copy and pasted to you is missing. That post was irrefutable proof that you were lying!! That post is gone!! See the skipped number! I showed the post by copy and paste and proved the post existed. But the post is gome and it proved you have no cred.

You explain why the post is gone!

Mods are fukkinover the choicers! Then the antichoicers crow about how they win! NOT!

I bet you had some of katies posts removed to cover your lying! This stinks all over of lies and deceit by the antichoicers!
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably too young, but I remember a time in the late 60s and early 70s when girls who got pregnant - several who were in my class - had to drop out of school and hope the guy would marry her - which, surprisingly, many did back then - or get enough money to fly to New York for an abortion which was inconvenient and attached with a sense of shame.
The Supreme Court's ruling in Roe v Wade was very narrow and restrictive when it came to abortion. But once Pandora's box is opened, it usually flies wide open. That's where we are now.
Ironically, the woman represented as Roe is now a pro-life activist.
Abortion should be an issue for each state to decide and should still be inconvenient and attached with a sense of shame.
Unfortunately, it has become a war cry for the empowerment of women. It's time they - and we - humbled ourselves instead.
Abortion is an issue decided individually by states. The federal umbrella covering abortion is during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy. No questions asked, no reasons needed to terminate an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy. As it should be. Since 98% of all annual abortions are performed during this time, the PLM needs to stop sucking the goop off that spoon and start living in reality.

Roe v Wade also protects women from forced abortion. Don't forget that in your misplaced zeal to overturn it, criticize it, or otherwise disrespect all it does for women you will never meet or know in your life time or beyond.

(is this Janice?)
Katy is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
half of my posts don't seem to show up at times even when there's nothing against TOS.
Tell Moon when she comes back!! tell her to check her posts and then SIGN OUT! Then I bet she wont see her own posts to Doc!

I SAW Moons post to Doc PAROVING she had answeredc his question AND that she posted the numb3r of her post! Moons post had links and her answers to Docs question. And it's gone!!!!

Moon isnt banned. She has posts here but somehow she says she keeps answering Doc an he keeps saying the posts don't exist!!

Now its clear why!!!

Biased antichoice mod fukkinover choicers!!

The post numbers for Moons posts to Doc from a little while ago are missing proving I'M RIGHT!
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what did you think about the weight of those two babies?
Impressed?
This was funny. After I gave birth to the 9 lb 15 ounce baby, nurses would come into my room to check me out, because they couldn't believe someone my size could have such a big baby! Ain't that something?
Must have been all the O'reos.
Isn't pregnancy a trip? The only flavor milkshake I wanted was strawberry my entire pregnancy. I never drank strawberry milkshakes. However, the child I delivered LOVES strawberries.

Didn't eat much red meat either. Just the sight of it made me nauseous.

Just odd. And funny.
Katy is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

#284060 and #284063 missing from today!!

This is wrong you stinking antichoicers!!!

Docs got mod fukkinover people for him!!

Keep watching the numbers!!
Liars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY do they not exists??

Tell us you fraud!
Katy is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
probably any post you write that proves Doc wrong! its only posts proving Doc wrong getting pulledZ!

this stinks!!!!
Katy is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I want to toss Doc's salad.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

witchway wrote:
If people are too stupid and don't care enough about themselves and the death of their babies they conceive, they should consider sterilization to accommodate their lifestyle. It would be wiser. It would avoid the inevitable guilt and anguish.
You cannot concieve? The abusers at the daycare couldn't either.
They shouldn't be with children. They love to hurt them.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is an issue decided individually by states. The federal umbrella covering abortion is during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy. No questions asked, no reasons needed to terminate an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy. As it should be. Since 98% of all annual abortions are performed during this time, the PLM needs to stop sucking the goop off that spoon and start living in reality.
Roe v Wade also protects women from forced abortion. Don't forget that in your misplaced zeal to overturn it, criticize it, or otherwise disrespect all it does for women you will never meet or know in your life time or beyond.
(is this Janice?)
I would have rathered you addressed the part about abortion becoming the war cry for the empowerment of women instead of their being humbled by it in the face of the overwhelming number of unborn babies aborted in the past three decades.

It's our prideful and selfish mentality that will be our downfall.

We reap what we sow. Call it Karma.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Katy is right wrote:
#284060 and #284063 missing from today!!
This is wrong you stinking antichoicers!!!
Docs got mod fukkinover people for him!!
Keep watching the numbers!!
Apparently one of mine was removed this morning as well.

And it had nothing to do with abortion.

Either that or I had a computer glitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Allentown Forum right now

Search the Allentown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,082,713
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 1 hr Ron Wells 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 68,427
McMahon had strong ties to Philly, Allentown (Jun '09) 6 hr Holotta Wytrache 3
Allentown unveils new portable skate park today 14 hr silly rabbit 5
Allentown releases draft of plan for community ... 15 hr silly rabbit 75
Summer Academy at Penn State Helps Prepare Blin... 19 hr Hopi 1
•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
Allentown Dating

more search filters