Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,554
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281324 Feb 1, 2013
OMG. Laughing...
Gtown71

United States

#281325 Feb 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Would those tasty animals, be men? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha and ha!
I did think about you "after " I posted this, and kinda felt bad :(

As far as men -well that is one struggle I have never had.
I don't really see how you women touch a man. Lol

Then again some don't , right foo?:)
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281326 Feb 1, 2013
How come god can take a life, but man/woman can't? What is the difference.

god is a murderer of the worst kind. HE deserves to go to HELL.

Have a blessed day! I know I will. I am going on a church retreat, where we will sing god type songs and sit around the camp fire roasting marshmallows and peanuts. Every time we meet, everyone is just so happy and joyous and we gush over each other. You can feel the love permeating all over the place. We leave our sins at the door and walk on through, until, of course, Monday. Then it starts all over again.

Blessings to you and yours.

Hope to see you there!

Love Always,
Guppy
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281327 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did think about you "after " I posted this, and kinda felt bad :(
As far as men -well that is one struggle I have never had.
I don't really see how you women touch a man. Lol
Then again some don't , right foo?:)
What do you mean? You posted this and kinda felt bad. Why? What makes you think I care?

Most women don't touch men because they are dirty and nasty and........you know, everything....That's some putrid stuff. Oh my.

Off on another tangent.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#281328 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Just say you know you can't find proof of your claims. Your way of responding just makes you look like the liar you are, who can't find any posts to display the truth of her own claims. You did the same thing with Doc.
First off, I commented on your Christianity. Are you claiming not to be Christian?

Second of all, I did not state or otherwise include your style of arguing or whether you used religion to argue in the post to which you responded. Stop being deceitful.

So, again, find someone else to chase their tale for your own amusement. I am not it.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#281329 Feb 1, 2013
Think about the Lindbergh baby.

How did Hauptman know they would be there on a Tuesday night when they were never there on that night.

How did he know which window to go to?

Why was the window unlocked?

These are important questions that need to be answered.

A cute little boy was murdered.

Also, did the Lindbergh's get their money back?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#281330 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Jesus told a religous ruler "one that all bowed down to, and revered as holy " that ye must be born again.
Just like I didn't used to understand what that means, and just like nick or people today don't understand what that means.o
We are all born of the water, but must be born of the spirit.
It is a spiritual renewing of the heart.
It happened to me the momment I yeilded to God, and told Him ok, ok, but you're going to have to help me.
It happens to some in a church, many at homes, in a car, any where.
I guess your Catholic pals on this thread don't mind that you think they're all going to hell. They aren't born-again, you know. Very gracious of them to accept your belief.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#281331 Feb 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
G-town is sweet and innocent.
It's refreshing to read what he has to say. He lives in a fantasyland and maybe we all should.
I aspire to be like G-town.
Maybe Gtown wants you to think this.
S/he could be a recurring poster, too.

There're plenty of them here.

Atrisco Village

#281332 Feb 1, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe in you. You coldheartedly took the life of your unwanted child in the womb and 33yrs later, still advocate and support killing as choice.
You have zero respect for human life.
You are incorrect. What you believe is of no importance to me or anyone who knows me, personally or professionally. You have probably received care from a caregiver who has had an abortion. I'm certain you've had medical treatment from prochoicers. Since you aren't privy to medical workers' personal beliefs, you don't know who's responsible for your care. You can't ask and they can't tell. Oh, my!
Gtown71

United States

#281333 Feb 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were cheating on your wife, did you consider her feelings? No?
I am glad you repented and became a better man. Hope your wife is doing well.
No I sadly did not.
When someone gets involved with that lifestlye they are only being a selfish, self centered, s...
... I to am thankful, that not only did God save me, but also worked out the time, when I seen No way to work it out.

He also gave my wife the forgiveness she needed.

I've watched God, make things so easy, at times when it was nothing but hard.
I compare it to being in a dark room with 4 walls, floor, ceiling, and nothing else. A complete hollow box with no doors or windows, and no hope. Yet I have seen God simply show me hope and a hugh opening, that I never could see.

I have many stories about me, and others that are mind blowing.

If you only knew me before.
I had a wonderful home as a child, with a largs family.

I lost my only friend and cousin to a drunk driver at age 7, my mom "who had always took me to churh, left my dad at age 9, I found my father dead at age 10,(that's when I stopped believing in God, and my mom started going to bars bringing home a different guy every other night, with me waiting up on her. I buried over 90% of my family from age 7 untill age 17, with my mom dying when I was about 21, 22.

When she died, it was the hardest thing I faced, plus realizing just how they were all gone.
I had No compass on earth, and none the other way.

I had been on probation 3 times and state probation twice by my 14 th birthday.
I thank God for meeting my wife then, becouse I think I would've been dead, had I not met her.

I stayed a "god hating atheist. Lol" untill age 29, and have been a God loving christian since, and I'm 42 now.

I have nothing to brag about, but Jesus Christ.(:
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#281334 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
You PC fools are too stupid to see that just in the fact that Foo has already posted that mods said she can't post private e-mails or she'd be banned, and she's suggesting permission would allow her to post them without getting banned; yet she keeps asking permission from someone who isn't Lynne and who she knows I can't give permission for anyone else, which all proves she's full of shit. She KNOWS she isn't going to post any e-mails. All she can do is threaten like an impotent buffoon.
This is funny stuff. Foo is screwed no matter which way she goes with this whole "proof in e-mails" stupidity.
Who cares? I don't need any proof of who you are regardless whom you claim to be now. It doesn't matter to me you choose to deny your former SN. You're untrustworthy and deceitful. Not the first nor the last.

And you have a strange way of believing you stand up for the unborn by proving PC lies. Ridiculous projection on your part. Who do you think you're kidding?

Atrisco Village

#281335 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've came to my father in laws house to stay with him a few days.
He just came home from the hospital, and is not with himself and very weak.
I just wiped his butt and cleaned him up, putting on a fresh diaper and now he's sleeping.
My hats off to anyone who does this for a living.
It takes a special kind of person to do this everyday.
God gives people special skills from birth, even if those people never thank or recongnize Him for doing so.
You're a good son. Caring for your loved one in such an intimate way is a true act of love. Thanks for doing it.

Atrisco Village

#281336 Feb 1, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking the truth and stirring up your conscience.
You keep coming back for more.
Mission accomplished.
I think I've sunk your battleship.
Nah. I speak the truth and you keep coming back for more. Mission accomplished. My ship is unsinkable. Dream on, vieja burracha:-)

Atrisco Village

#281337 Feb 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you said that girls who had abortions had destructive lives afterwards. Just wondered how you knew that.
Simple. Sassy makes up "facts" as she goes along.

Atrisco Village

#281338 Feb 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do for a living?
CPC's?
lol!

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281339 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I commented on your Christianity. Are you claiming not to be Christian?
Second of all, I did not state or otherwise include your style of arguing or whether you used religion to argue in the post to which you responded. Stop being deceitful.
So, again, find someone else to chase their tale for your own amusement. I am not it.
I make no claims either way, bonehead, and never have since posting here. You said I was a "faux Christian". Since I've never posted about any belief system I may or may not have, you're a liar to claim I'm a faux Christian. As I said, unless you can prove I've posted about any beliefs that I may or may not have, it is you being deceitful, hypocrite.

You're a liar in your accusation and a liar in the defense of your lies, and your post says you know you can't back your claim. What a tangled web of lies and stupidity you weave.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281340 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? I don't need any proof of who you are regardless whom you claim to be now. It doesn't matter to me you choose to deny your former SN. You're untrustworthy and deceitful. Not the first nor the last.
And you have a strange way of believing you stand up for the unborn by proving PC lies. Ridiculous projection on your part. Who do you think you're kidding?
Toots, you're a mental case. You posted the stupidity you posted and when confrointed with the sense that proved what you posted was senseless, you come back with more stupidity. You don't know when to stop.

PCers here are liars, proven liars. Every single claim made about abortion by PCers is based on mind boggling ignorance and stupidity, and the claims made about Plers are lies.

I don't post lies. I prove my claims. Intelligence, sense and credibility are not strong suits of the PC here.
Gtown71

United States

#281341 Feb 1, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your Catholic pals on this thread don't mind that you think they're all going to hell. They aren't born-again, you know. Very gracious of them to accept your belief.
I don't ever remember saying catholics are going to hell, perhaps you can refresh my post? Lol

How do you know they aren't born again?

Each church have their things that are not biblical, and every church think they are the only one with the truth. Lol

Yet I don't get offended at any that believe I am going to hell.
Which there are many catholics who would believe that becouse I am not catholic.

I knew your statement was comming, before you posted it. It is not becouse I can read minds, it is just the questions you ask.

If you knew the catholic faith, when the baptise babies -they consider that being born again, so perhaps you're just wrong?

They believe as I, that we are born with a sin nature "and we are ",and no one can answer my simple question who believes otherwise.

I really don't think you are interested in learnig about what either of us believe, I may be wrong, but I think you would love to see ole Gtown and his catholic friends go at it, and argue over religion, no?:)

Atrisco Village

#281342 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what you just said completely. It takes a very special person to care for the infirm, espeically the geriatric patients. When family has abandoned them, the nurses are there.
Thanks for saying this, its very true.
Usually, the family has not abandoned them. The families can't always provide proper care for their loved ones. It takes candor and courage to admit it when you aren't the best caregiver for your family member and to ask for help, imo.
Pinki 09768192902

Ashburn, VA

#281343 Feb 1, 2013
Cal me for sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Zeituni O Soetoro 1,109,159
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,357
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 hr Ed Swindell 51,454
PPL Center's opening night 10 years in the making 13 hr silly rabbit 5
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 15 hr Jeremy 183
Assets of exchange program frozen -- Judges, Le... (Apr '08) Sun Roy 110
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Allentown People Search