Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,005
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#280937 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Then we will hear ENDLESS spam about how it SUCKS to be a woman. She will link us to whinny women who endlessly complain about being a woman and how even some, opt for sex changes because of it.
LOL
Stay tuned for the next episode of Oceans rants.
You should try script writing, JM. Really. You have the imagination for it. I think you're being harsh with Ocean because she showed the other side of the rainbow you promise with motherhood. You forget to mention there's seldom a pot of gold there. Ocean reminded people.
Gtown71

United States

#280938 Jan 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
COMPETE religous garbage. You kind sets everyone up for failure with that way of "thinking".
We are born pure of heart. Where life takes us and what we learn (or in many of your kinds case - REFUSE to learn) determines what kind of heart you will have during your lifetime.
I really wasn't addressing you, and realize you have no respect for my God, and will just call me a bigot, if I even not aknowledge yours, but religion aside -if no one is born sinful, then maybe you can simply explain where it comes from?

If you don't believe in sin or self induced nonsense, then where did people learn how to steal? Lie?

I'm not sure if you see my point, but you just said that all I said was religous garbage, and you like proof, so how does a small child start lying?

If you say "and you will ",they learn from their parents, then where did their parents learn it?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#280939 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> So, you, a lesbian, are on a mission for other womens "medical procedures " which are none of your business? Who are YOU to call their "medical procedures" an avoidable problem?
What freakin adult needs to be instructed how to use birth control "correctly"?. Soundsnto me that if they are too stupid to educate themselves before, then perhaps they are too immature for big girl actitivies.
2013 and honeyfoofoo HAS to take charge for another womans" private decisions and choices" which are "none of your business" anyway, remember?
FTR, i am against artificial means of birth control. When I needednto prevent pregnancy I abstained. I've educated myself on how my body works. I have had success. You people use artificial means and still can't prevent pregnancy?
Can you say DUH?!.
Over half of abortions are on those who used bc. Soundsnto me like women use abortions as back up birth control. Hey, why put THAT much into prevention when abortion is legal right?
So foul.
The only reproductive system you have to monitor is your own. While you certainly have a right to sound off other women's choices or behaviors, as you see them, you do not have a right to deny them abortion rights based upon your perceptions.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280940 Jan 30, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Pop quiz #2:
85-37-28=
A) 0
B)10
C)20
You've not answerred quiz #1 yet.
I'm pretty bad at math.

Answer my question.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#280941 Jan 30, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say -community - what do you mean?
Women are strong, they can help themselves, old troll.
Some of us are strong enough to help ourselves and other people, too. Apparently, you are not. That's okay.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#280942 Jan 30, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand.
Combat boots? Hmmm. Doesn't sound very comfortable.
<<Wink>>
When foo's daughter wanted waffles instead of pancakes, Foo would stomp on the pancakes with her combat boots.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#280943 Jan 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> I said that's MY belief, yes.
<quoted text>
Yet many would agree.
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm Jewish. I actually BELIEVE in my faith. I'm funny that way.
Ya moron.
<quoted text>
Because he - IF he even existed - DID NOT fullfill the prophicies that G-d REQUIRED and is VERIFIABLE in the bible.
Just because your "faith" likes to change what they dont like to fit their agenda, doesn't mean that all of us are okay with that.
Sorry Chuckles.
<quoted text>
I said, SPECIFICALLY, that by the STANDARDS OF THE ERA, yes, she was. That's factual and REALITY.
<quoted text>
You certainly dont.
<quoted text>
THere IS no evidence of that dear. Sorry. There's no evidence he even existed. That's REALITY dear.
Your believing in Jesus is about FAITH, not evidence.
<quoted text>
You're LYING again.
As usual.
THere are no "abortion bills" up for review in NY state.
Tell me, why are you so insistant on lying about this, when the facts ABOUT the ACT have been provided for you.
You seem to LIKE your ignorance. Does your ignorance and subsequent lies allow you to feel better about yourself?
<quoted text>
You're lying again son. I said no such thing.
<quoted text>
You just like bitching to bitch dont you? Poor thing.
He was not in California today you jackwit. He was in Nevada, speaking on immigration reform.
I suppose you're against THAT too huh?
FooManSpew: "Yeah, I'm Jewish. I actually BELIEVE in my faith. I'm funny that way."

You do not follow the teachings of your faith.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280944 Jan 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
When foo's daughter wanted waffles instead of pancakes, Foo would stomp on the pancakes with her combat boots.
She's sounds like an incredible woman..........
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280945 Jan 30, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Some of us are strong enough to help ourselves and other people, too. Apparently, you are not. That's okay.
I'm curious.

How did you help these other women?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#280946 Jan 30, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try script writing, JM. Really. You have the imagination for it. I think you're being harsh with Ocean because she showed the other side of the rainbow you promise with motherhood. You forget to mention there's seldom a pot of gold there. Ocean reminded people.
and here it is folks ......"there's seldom a pot of gold there" .

Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with you. There was a pot of gold for me. My children are the blessings that I never thought possible. Not ALL find motherhood loathsome .

I feel sorry for you people. I really do.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#280947 Jan 30, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypothetical stemmed from the legal moment fetus becomes child. So the question always pertained to the physiological moment fetus becomes newborn. For the past few months you and others have employed the Born Alive Act as "proof" of the errors of my ways. You've both gone on and on and on and on about it as if your last breath depended upon you being right and me wrong.
<quoted text>
Yes, I did say that. Did not deny saying it. Never said the claim of the cord NOT being cut made any difference in the legalities of when fetus becomes baby. THAT was never the subject. So you proved nothing about nothing. Yay you!
While you and NR were creaming your jeans and using the Born Alive Act pertaining to the legalities of when fetus becomes infant, you were forgetting one important factor. The hypothetical question NEVER involved more than the physiological changes between fetus and newborn. It stemmed from all the claims of *when* fetus legally becomes newborn and has civil rights and personhood attached (at birth). You guys boo-hooed this due to moral reasons.
<quoted text>
Then put your money where your mouth is and prove it. If you're so damn sure I'm lying, then you will easily be able to prove it by comparing posts from the initial conversation all the up to yesterday.
<quoted text>
...And...? This has to do with what? The physiological changes between fetus and newborn? How it starts the circulatory system to work on its own, separate from the umbilical cord and the woman to whom it'd been attached? Definitely a physiological difference.
<quoted text>Perhaps so. I wasn't arguing this point. I was discussing the hypothetical magical moment fetus physiologically becomes baby. Somewhere along the way, in your attempt to disprove me, discredit me, plain old dis me, it's obvious you forgot the topic being discussed. It happens. Not going to sweat it.
<quoted text>
Hey, loudmouth. Nobody cares if you think my answer to the hypothetical is not to your liking. What you've done for the last year or so is give claim(s) that I said something I didn't. You've accused me of all kind of atrocities (infanticide for one) and just had a grand time thinking you're getting one over on me by making sh*t up that sounds good to you.
Katie, I presented to Born Alive Infant Protection Act to correct your following statements posted last week http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

"fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process" -Katie

"medical fact a stillborn is technically considered a fetus because it didn't take its first breath" -Katie

"Legally, that magical moment of fetus becoming newborn is upon a complete birth (when baby's breathing and the cord is cut).
It is that simple." -Katie

Again, the BAIPA proves you wrong on each & every count. Your post was from last week, so I'm not sure why you're bringing in an old hypothetical. Your statements above are statements of "medical fact" & and "legally"....not 'opinions' to a hypothetical.

I think the reason you're bringing up your hypothetical gobbledygook again, is in a futile attempt to wiggle away from obvious errors.
______

Born Alive Infant Protection Action

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ207/...
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#280948 Jan 30, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The only reproductive system you have to monitor is your own. While you certainly have a right to sound off other women's choices or behaviors, as you see them, you do not have a right to deny them abortion rights based upon your perceptions.
LOL tell(about monitoring other womens reproductive systems. She seems to think that some abortions are unnecessary)...perhaps even yours). that to honeyfoofoo whos on a mission to save the day...like underdog.

Abortion is killing a humans life. Yep, you evil heartless women need to stop.
Gtown71

United States

#280949 Jan 30, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical definition of abortion is this; pregnancy ending prior to term. Any pregnant woman will one day not be pregnant (with the exception of "stone babies" that remain in utero for years without ill effect). Some see no difference between spontaneous and induced abortion. Some do. It makes little difference because abortion only means pregnancy ending prior to term.
Regarding the gal in the news with her dying fetus not being removed and causing her death, yes it would be abortion because pregnancy ended prior to term. Induce abortion on a dying fetus, what do you have? A combination?
I remember when our baby died. It was sad to have seen and heard the heart beating, and to not see or hear the heart beating a few days later. The doctor told her, that she should pass the child, but if not, then they may have to do a DNC, and remove the child. I don't view this as abortion. I do view the child dying as abortion or miscarry.

If a child has died inside the womb,and the doctors have to go in and remove the child, I don't see how that would be viewed the same way as having a healthy woman, who is carring a healthy baby, and then stopping the heart from beating.

Like I've said, I fully understand how some may wish to have an abortion, but the numbers show that most abortions are done as a way of very late birth control.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#280950 Jan 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "Yeah, I'm Jewish. I actually BELIEVE in my faith. I'm funny that way."
You do not follow the teachings of your faith.
EXACTLY!

She even supports elective abortion as choice when her religion forbids it.

Oh, and not only that but she mocks her daughter and gfs religion too.

She's a freakin joke and a half.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280951 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> LOL tell(about monitoring other womens reproductive systems. She seems to think that some abortions are unnecessary)...perhaps even yours). that to honeyfoofoo whos on a mission to save the day...like underdog.
Abortion is killing a humans life. Yep, you evil heartless women need to stop.
I bet if your teenage daughter were pregnant, you would break a leg trying to get her to the abortion doctor as soon as possible.
You evil, heartless woman.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#280952 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>and here it is folks ......"there's seldom a pot of gold there" .
Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with you. There was a pot of gold for me. My children are the blessings that I never thought possible. Not ALL find motherhood loathsome .
I feel sorry for you people. I really do.
What? Am glad you found your pot of gold. Not saying nobody does. There's two or more sides here. Being self-referential in every situation is very limiting, JM. Myopic.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#280954 Jan 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, I presented to Born Alive Infant Protection Act to correct your following statements posted last week http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
"fetus adjusting to life outside the womb is a process" -Katie
"medical fact a stillborn is technically considered a fetus because it didn't take its first breath" -Katie
"Legally, that magical moment of fetus becoming newborn is upon a complete birth (when baby's breathing and the cord is cut).
It is that simple." -Katie
Again, the BAIPA proves you wrong on each & every count. Your post was from last week, so I'm not sure why you're bringing in an old hypothetical. Your statements above are statements of "medical fact" & and "legally"....not 'opinions' to a hypothetical.
I think the reason you're bringing up your hypothetical gobbledygook again, is in a futile attempt to wiggle away from obvious errors.
______
Born Alive Infant Protection Action
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ207/...
Goody goody gumdrops.

The End!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#280955 Jan 30, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if your teenage daughter were pregnant, you would break a leg trying to get her to the abortion doctor as soon as possible.
You evil, heartless woman.
What? I am against abortion.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#280956 Jan 30, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Am glad you found your pot of gold. Not saying nobody does. There's two or more sides here. Being self-referential in every situation is very limiting, JM. Myopic.
Huh?

Katie, everything in life has its ups and downs. Motherhood has its challenges but you people completely make it out to be a negative experience. I can't relate to that. I cherish my family. I thank God EVERYDAY, many times a day, for my blessings.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280957 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> What? I am against abortion.
You are against abortion for other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min J RULES 71,116
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr johnplustwomore 1,154,314
Get furnace checked or face a fine 10 hr silly rabbit 46
Allentown Skyline Grows With 15-Story Office Co... Sat silly rabbit 2
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Dec 18 Careless Crecca 69
Traffic circle studied for Allentown's Hamilton... Dec 18 silly rabbit 1
Sex offender allegedly stalks Allentown boy for... Dec 18 silly rabbit 1

Allentown News Video

Allentown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE