Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310236 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269200 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: You think we're better than the lowly animals?
________
sasssylicious: "Do you have your animals on the very same level as your children?"
Foo: "Than our children? Not really. On the same level as the likes of you? Nope, not at all. They're worth MUCH MORE than your kind are."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Nice try at editing my post. Fortunatley EVERYONE here knows how dishonest you are, and you failed. Again.

sasssylicious wrote: So, if you had a choice to save either your daughter or your cat, you'd perhaps choose to save your cat? WOW, just WOW.

My FULL response was:

Foo: Which letters of which word in the TWO WORD sentence "NOT REALLY" confused you Skanky?

Now if I had to save my cat or you? Hands down, the cat ANY day. Wouldnt even have to give it a second thought.

I maintain that answer. I would save my pet BEFORE even considering saving the likes of you or the Skank.

Dont like that? Oh well, just another in your pathetic life's long list of "tough shit" moments No Relevance.

Location hidden

#269201 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter wasn't a stranger. She was your daughter. And. You killed her.
Except she doesn't have a daughter, she's never killed ANYONE. You're a lying sack of shit No Relevance. And a laughable one at that. LOL!
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269202 Dec 10, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you did not answer it and he did not veer off. you introduced self defense. once you did that then you were agreeing that the killing was for something beyond just an "inconvenience", which is what his specific question asked.
you're hopelessly ignorant.
Oh, is Triple L interpreting again, only under a different name? He veered off with his last sentence. You probably skipped past it, nosy parker.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269203 Dec 10, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is Triple L interpreting again, only under a different name? He veered off with his last sentence. You probably skipped past it, nosy parker.
Omg,Foo, you're right! That comment has Lily smell all over it... She's such a dickwad, lol.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269204 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to fail in redefining the normal process by which mankind was created to procreate. You only make a moron out of yourself when clumsily trying to morph a normal part of mankind into a disease.
The preborn baby has not "intruded" (this presupposes he/she come from outside in). Baby s/he was created RIGHT where s/he was supposed to be created...doing EXACTLY what s/he is supposed to be doing.
You even wrongly attempt to classify mankind's normal process of pregnancy a 'civil rights violation'.
You're a mess.
Why are you wasting time introducing a false premise to this "discussion"? WTH is "redefining the normal process by which mankind was created to procreate"?

Since when was a healthy gestation to full term guaranteed as part of the procreation process?

Pssst Homosexuality is as normal and natural as pregnancy.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#269205 Dec 10, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
I think it's lodged in a significantly-lower portion of her anatomy.
And she likes it.
<quoted text>
I hope it didn't impale her brain.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269206 Dec 10, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Omg,Foo, you're right! That comment has Lily smell all over it... She's such a dickwad, lol.
Ha! LOL

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#269207 Dec 10, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us again how you hated being pregnant and have only one child because you hated that part of you rwomanhood. Once more for old time sake,please. Don't leave out the part about the toxic religion you turned your back on, that wanted you to be a baby factory.
Oh, Please. For Christmas.
What business is it of yours if someone doesn't like being pregnant or doesn't want kids? Really, what business is it of yours? Are women required to like pregnancy and having kids on your say so? And what business is it of your if people choose to leave a religion?

You're just another self-righteous, sanctimonious, pompous, ignorant fundie.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#269208 Dec 10, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
You find cruelty funny? Another mean spirited pagan.
No, I find fundie idiocy funny. That's why you're so hilarious.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269209 Dec 10, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except she doesn't have a daughter, she's never killed ANYONE. You're a lying sack of shit No Relevance. And a laughable one at that. LOL!
Mmmm yeah ,she did.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269210 Dec 10, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! LOL
And you complain about how we post? LOL.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269211 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU were conflating how mankind was created to procreate w/ how some animals were created to procreate....even after you described clear differences.
Human beings have the ability to reason, and know right from wrong. You know you are wrong to promote killing little humans in utero, but you do it anyway. That's what makes you so evil.
Van der Sloot
Only in the world according to NR. You have nothing but ad homs to throw at me. All you listed above is opinion. Right and wrong are subjective depending on more than what you've seen and heard in your life time.

I don't promote anything but the pregnant woman retaining her civil rights to determine her pregnancy without the interference from nosy parkers like you, the gov't, and the clergy.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269212 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: You'd deny the same natural processes those animals possess to womankind?
Snakes crawl on their bellies. Do you want women to crawl on their bellies?
Women have the capability of crawling on their bellies, just like snakes. Do you want to deny them that, too?

(you have no idea how ridiculous you sound, do you)
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269213 Dec 10, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"pail"? Try "PALE" you moron.
<quoted text>
So are most LTA's except those for a woman's health - yet your kind keep babbling about them as if they're still happening.
Nice double standard there No Relevance.
She lied http://www.ketv.com/news/local-news/Woman-acc...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269214 Dec 10, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmm yeah ,she did.
No, I have a son, no daughter. Your boyfriend and you are smoking rock, again, aren't you? Tsk, Tsk.

Location hidden

#269215 Dec 10, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmm yeah ,she did.
Really Kuntbar? Prove it.

Location hidden

#269216 Dec 10, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
WTF are you babbling about Knutbar?

Location hidden

#269217 Dec 10, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
They're broke out that shared SN again. Too cowardly is all.

Location hidden

#269218 Dec 10, 2012
That should read "they've broken out that shared SN again. Too cowardly is all.

Location hidden

#269219 Dec 10, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
and collateral damage during war is not intentional killing for inconvenience.
your analogy sucked. too bad so sad. right?
Actually, often it is. My Lai Massacre mean anything to you dunce?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,279,007
News Purse Snatching Reported In Allentown 8 hr silly rabbit 5
News Six finalists for Fort Worth police chief named Thu silly rabbit 1
News themorningcall.com VIDEO Allentown girl fatally... (Sep '08) Sep 1 Jasmine bitch 4
News Allentown's charter school dealings part of aud... Sep 1 silly rabbit 1
silly rabbit is unemployed and uneducated (Apr '14) Aug 31 silly rabbit 32
Is 40 Below the best club in the Lehigh Valley?? (Apr '08) Aug 30 Richard Kranium 75
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages