Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,493)

Showing posts 249,841 - 249,860 of305,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thankful that Roe v Wade exists in this country. What has happened in Ireland could have happen just as easily here with out RvW.
I wish she had not dies. At the same time i think the Irish government is going to have to confront it own inaction. Perhaps now it will begin to over turn or at least lessen the restrictive laws that exist currently.
are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people didn't think it was allowed either, but yet they did it. I guess they dont care if they break the law as long as their agenda is served. Kind of like when they moved the rapist priests around to hurt more children for years....
It appears they offended a lot of voters in the process. Regardless of how one votes, we don't appreciate being intimidated or influenced to vote one way or the other.
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
You mean like those moral christians who fought integration and interracial marriage? Morality is a personal thing; business is not. And how very christian--make your employees suffer so you can throw a frigging tantrum.
<quoted text>
http://www.religionnews.com/faith/beliefs/st....
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is nonsense, if you were really Catholic you would know we marched with MLK.
Then you know he was FOR women's right to choose, as was his wife and his chidren still are.
We organized sit ins etc. You see we believe in respecting life, we do not want to see people go to part time when they are struggling as it is under a president who doesn't know diddly about the economy or the first amendment.
I guarantee that Mr. Obama knows more about the economy and the 1st Amendment than you ever will.

What foolishness you post.
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you know he was FOR women's right to choose, as was his wife and his chidren still are.
<quoted text>
I guarantee that Mr. Obama knows more about the economy and the 1st Amendment than you ever will.
What foolishness you post.
I guarantee you are wrong, Foo.
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is nonsense, if you were really Catholic you would know we marched with MLK. We organized sit ins etc. You see we believe in respecting life, we do not want to see people go to part time when they are struggling as it is under a president who doesn't know diddly about the economy or the first amendment.
You marched with MLK!?? I'm calling BS on that one. Or are you suggesting that because a Catholic marched with him, that you're part of that group!? Either way, you're full of feces for jesus again.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
When you wish a baby to be raped, does that violate your precious morals?
"Churches and other religious organizations or religious corporations have been accorded protection under the free exercise clause, however, Hobby Lobby and Mardel are not religious organizations"
Go cry to your dead god.
Knut is a typical faux-Christian hypocrite. She'll cry over her dogma when it suits her and go against it when it suits her.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> Your post is nonsense, if you were really Catholic you would know we marched with MLK. We organized sit ins etc. You see we believe in respecting life, we do not want to see people go to part time when they are struggling as it is under a president who doesn't know diddly about the economy or the first amendment.
LMAO!!!!! What's all this "we" crap? You didn't do diddly.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>I guarantee you are wrong, Foo.
Sorry Whatever you're calling yourself today, but I'm not Lilrabbitfoofoo. But think what you like, you will anyway despite the facts to the contrary.
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You marched with MLK!?? I'm calling BS on that one. Or are you suggesting that because a Catholic marched with him, that you're part of that group!? Either way, you're full of feces for jesus again.
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatholicsComeHome

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

SOME catholics marched with king; some opposed civil rights.
stop pretending every catholic believes the same thing.

The only reason these workers would go part time is if these oh-so-holy owners cut their hours to avoid paying insurance bennies.
HUSKER wrote:

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

What does this have to do with anything? It just demonstrates how low the criteria for sainthood have become. It's also highly disrespectful to canonize someone who didn't want to be.
HUSKER wrote:
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
SOME catholics marched with king; some opposed civil rights.
stop pretending every catholic believes the same thing.
The only reason these workers would go part time is if these oh-so-holy owners cut their hours to avoid paying insurance bennies.
<quoted text>
No,they don't want to buy someones contraceptives, they know that it is morally wrong to do so .
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
What does this have to do with anything? It just demonstrates how low the criteria for sainthood have become. It's also highly disrespectful to canonize someone who didn't want to be.
<quoted text>
You don't understand because you were never Catholic.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

youtube.com/watch... ……old fart or young stinkers This is a long fight?
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>No,they don't want to buy someones contraceptives, they know that it is morally wrong to do so .
Nobody asked them to buy anyone's contraceptives.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text>No,they don't want to buy someones contraceptives, they know that it is morally wrong to do so .
Tough shit. Then don't get involved with group insurance at your employment. You don't get to decide what other people get out of their insurance. Contraceptives are a good thing to make available, especially if you want to see people NOT getting abortions.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

They opened a business, not a church. Businesses don't have religions and must comply with all laws pertaining to their operation.
HUSKER wrote:

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Baptism, catechism, confirmation, 14 years of RCC education. I certainly was catholic. Fortunately, I escaped.

Now, wtf does this dead woman have to do with this thread?
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> You don't understand because you were never Catholic.
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody asked them to buy anyone's contraceptives.
Ahh, we are being forced to , you need to google what Sebalious said about the HHS amendment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 249,841 - 249,860 of305,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Allentown Discussions

Search the Allentown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,077,553
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr Frijoles 68,341
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 11 hr Roger the Racist 51,162
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr Roger the Racist 3,796
Arena seats arrive in style 13 hr silly rabbit 10
Lehigh County to give parents extra time for ch... (Nov '07) 14 hr Scott Hoy 55
Contempt charge for saggy pants in court dismissed 20 hr silly rabbit 1
•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
Allentown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Allentown Jobs