Chinese Food Delivery Driver Robbed: ...

Chinese Food Delivery Driver Robbed: Incident took place in the...

There are 12 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 4, 2009, titled Chinese Food Delivery Driver Robbed: Incident took place in the.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Chinese food delivery driver was robbed at gunpoint last night in the 1000 block of Washington Street, Allentown police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Drunken Coalcracker

Kernersville, NC

#1 May 4, 2009
I wonder what color the robbers were ?
Flag

Roseland, NJ

#2 May 4, 2009
Actors? what kind of writing is that for criminals MC. I really doubt if there were any cameras..........
jerry nalcrest fla

AOL

#4 May 4, 2009
" actors " for thugs and criminals.. what type of reporting is this??
Jon Lovitz

Allentown, PA

#6 May 4, 2009
THere's no crime here ... it was ACTINNGGG!!!
Doug

Bethlehem, PA

#7 May 5, 2009
Those "actors" better hope they had their Screen Actor’s Guild (SAG)card, or heads are gonna role!
Proff Louie alternator

Bethlehem, PA

#8 May 5, 2009
Jon Lovitz wrote:
THere's no crime here ... it was ACTINNGGG!!!
And the wardrobe room wants the gansta clothes back....(hoodies,baggy pants with boxer shorts,sneakers and ugly looking face masks.)...
Rachel

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 5, 2009
Proff Louie alternator wrote:
<quoted text>And the wardrobe room wants the gansta clothes back....(hoodies,baggy pants with boxer shorts,sneakers and ugly looking face masks.)...
LOL!!!!!
scanman21

Coplay, PA

#10 May 5, 2009
The Allentown Police uses the term "Actor" when referring to someone involved in a crime.
HOGAN

United States

#11 May 5, 2009
So now they are hiring "actors" to rob people in Scumtown? I thought the latinos were doing that!
just sayin

AOL

#13 May 5, 2009
scanman21 wrote:
The Allentown Police uses the term "Actor" when referring to someone involved in a crime.
What happenend to terms like robbers, or burglars, or perps?....Actually there was an episode of Law and Order on this very thing. Maybe the "actors" were reprising that role.
scanman21

Coplay, PA

#15 May 5, 2009
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What happenend to terms like robbers, or burglars, or perps?....Actually there was an episode of Law and Order on this very thing. Maybe the "actors" were reprising that role.
Hey, some cities use different terms. Whether it be actors, perps, or suspects. I do not believe I have ever heard Allentown refer to someone as robber or burglar.
Blue Eyed Devil

Bethlehem, PA

#16 May 5, 2009
I can't wait for it to get really hot outside so the "actors" can start the summer killing season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min John Galt 1,383,811
News No pension for 'ghost teacher,' says state agency 3 hr silly rabbit 1
News Allentown seeks entrepreneurs for 'Retail Mosaic' Sat silly rabbit 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Fri cpeter1313 311,215
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Fri silly rabbit 76
News Bankruptcy judge approves Allentown Shula's ass... Fri silly rabbit 1
News Homicides down across Lehigh Valley in 2016 Fri silly rabbit 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages