Allentown Officers Involved in Wednes...

Allentown Officers Involved in Wednesday's Fatal Crash

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 1, 2007, titled Allentown Officers Involved in Wednesday's Fatal Crash. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Officers John Buckwalter , 32, Allentown, and Brett Guth , 31, New Tripoli, were involved in Wednesday night's fatal crash that killed four-year-old Daviay LeGrand. via The Morning Call

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

GOOD COP

Southfield, MI

#1 Jun 2, 2007
All:
At the end of the day...when the proximate cause of a death by motor vehicle lacks INTENT, and the person you chastize, cop or otherwise, was sober, remember the human being that must live with the consequences of circumstances that may have been outside of his or her control. It is unrealistic and un-Christian to belive that we have control over such actions or inactions.
Picture yourself, as hard it is may be, despite your encounters with police in the past, charged with the responsibility of keeping the rest of us safe from a man with a gun.... might you just run that red light? Haven't you done the same for less? Being late for work perhaps, or showing a new car off to a friend? Anyone who denies that isn't fooling himself, let alone the rest of us...
GOOD COP
chrissy

Allentown, PA

#2 Jun 5, 2007
i am really sorry what happen to you i know it was not your falt it was the other cops falt i hope you dont get in trouble for this i hear you are a very nice guy and a great cop i hope everthing works out for you in the end my prays are with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min NewsGlobal 1,601,237
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr weapon X 317,480
News Pennsylvania high school golfer has 2 holes-in-... 2 hr Pat Robertson s F... 7
News Northwestern Academy: boy escapes from Northwes... (May '09) Wed weapon X 54
News Abortion protesters were 'menacing' : The Morni... (Apr '07) Wed weapon X 29
News Body of 77-year-old woman missing from nursing ... Wed weapon X 1
News Group aims to put up homeless families in churches Sep 19 schizoaffective 1

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages