Upper Saucon woman to appear on 'Rachael Ray'

When you tune in to the "Rachael Ray" show tomorrow , you can say you saw her guest, Upper Saucon resident Jamie Gottschall, first in The Morning Call. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
UPPER SAUCON SLURBS

Greensboro, NC

#1 Feb 25, 2008
Her property was farmland, now it looks like an overdeveloped housing project. SAVE OPEN SPACE. The Coopersburg area is being DESTROYED....
TJH

Bridgewater, NJ

#2 Feb 25, 2008
Must be nice to be rich... Have a kitchen that is larger than alot of apartments in the area. Then to top it off you spend thousands on designer furniture... Screw rich people and their buddy Bush the tax cut monkey. Everyone needs to rise up and start a revolution. Thats the only way to steer the ship around. You are not rich and you never will be so stop defending the laws protecting the rich people. GET EDUCATED people!!!
Natural extinction

Allentown, PA

#3 Feb 25, 2008
850 sq ft kitchen... Move back to NJ or NY... Definitely don't look like a person from the valley...
Bite the Snare

AOL

#4 Feb 25, 2008
I love those Rachael Ray kitchen gadgets.
~xXx~
David J. Bhaltazhar Esq.
Internal Affairs
Nisky Hill, PA
emjoy

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Feb 25, 2008
Some people seem to have way too much money! And time on their hands!
Um no

Florham Park, NJ

#6 Feb 25, 2008
TJH wrote:
Screw rich people and their buddy Bush the tax cut monkey.
Zero to idiot in two posts - New record!
Jennifer

New York, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2008
Such Jealousy!
LOSER

Greensboro, NC

#8 Feb 25, 2008
Sound like maybe she should get a job. Sounds like she needs something more to do......Maybe move back to N.J. and stop ruining this area. GET A LIFE!

Since: Feb 07

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Feb 25, 2008
Was there a sale on Haterade this weekend?

Since: Mar 07

Macungie, PA

#10 Feb 25, 2008
Where is it mentioned that they're from NJ?

Is is so inconceivable that a LV native can earn a good living?

Maybe you're right.
mistygirl318

Allentown, PA

#11 Feb 25, 2008
Good for her. I love Rachel Ray. She is so awesome. I wish I could go and see her show. Maybe some day when not so busy w/ work. Tell Rachel I said "HI" and See ya when we see ya.(Ha Ha)
Jane Doe

AOL

#12 Feb 25, 2008
You people are just jealous. So she has been blessed. They probably do more for others then you whiners do. That's usually how it works. You receive more when you can be trusted with what you have. You can't out give God. Try it!
nopunintended

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Feb 25, 2008
How nice for her. My whole house is 1400 square feet. How much does one person need? Rachal Ray should do a segment on how you utilize smaller spaces for the more common of her audience, not slap the backs of showy people. If she is home grown Pennsylvanian, good for her, if not go back to NY or NJ, for you people are ruining our once wonderful LV. You are rude, pushy, and not at all what we want for neighbors. Live where you work!
yes

Mount Aetna, PA

#15 Feb 25, 2008
Who cares.
who cares

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 25, 2008
Whoopdedoodah!!!! She is appearing on a TV show where she is going to show off her way too expensive and overdesigned kitchen. Good for her, I guess she now thinks that she is better than everyone else. Well sister, you wipe your behind just like all of us, pay taxes like us, and one day will die and won't be able to take your upscale kitchen with. But you can show off for now!
mcm

Telford, PA

#18 Feb 25, 2008
This is good news for the Lehigh Valley! Why are people so quick to judge! We want these type of fine folks living here. Way to go, you deserve this!
Petty

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 25, 2008
Good lord, I've never seen such petty jealousy.
Natural extinction

Allentown, PA

#21 Feb 25, 2008
Dennis Mac wrote:
Where is it mentioned that they're from NJ?
Is is so inconceivable that a LV native can earn a good living?
Maybe you're right.
Take a look at the picture. It has New York/Upstate NJ written on their foreheads...

Since: Feb 07

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Feb 25, 2008
What is wrong with you people? Are you like this in real life? If your neighbor gets a new car, do you gossip about them with everyone? I've lived in PA all my life and am proud of what I have earned. So someone (who may or may not be from the area) has their kitchen on TV and you get all jealous? Grow up. Change your perspective and maybe your life will change for the better.
Tnaky

United States

#23 Feb 25, 2008
LOSER wrote:
Sound like maybe she should get a job. Sounds like she needs something more to do......Maybe move back to N.J. and stop ruining this area. GET A LIFE!
You are so stupid. That rich ladies tax money already pays for welfare for dozens of people. If she wants a big kitchen so be it. Who cares if she is from NJ -- she is spending her money and paying taxes here, which helps everyone. Local restaurants who serve her, local contrcators and landscapers who work on her house etc. Its called capitalism-- if you dont like it move to Cuba. If you want a bigger house work harder or dont be so dumb-- its not her fault you are demb and work at Buger king

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,126,130
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr La Carmencita 70,068
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Friv4games 306,257
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 10 hr grave digger 54,520
16-year-old charged with attempted homicide in ... 10 hr silly rabbit 5
Frances Slocum State Park 14 hr Mike 1
Harvey's Lake Pa Tue Walter 1

Allentown News Video

Allentown Dating
Find my Match

Allentown Jobs

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allentown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allentown

Personal Finance