First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pissed off

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2012
first off.... i am not in houston. i am in PA. Someone needs to seriously stop this ignorant scam artist named MARK ROMIG FROM ALLENTOWN! I went to school with this punk and he started to date my niece only 3 months and she is out hundreds because of him!!!!! Yes, my niece shouldn't have given someone money but she is too nice of a person and HE SAW THAT A MILE AWAY!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo glad that i found out what he is all about before she gave him any more money! She is out a few hundred not compaired to the thousands that i have JUST found out about! I know there is at least 6 people that he ripped off in the past. If you come into contact with this punk GET AWAY fast! He will never pay you back! How he is still getting away with it i have no CLUE!!!!! what he will say is "give me some money and i will flip it for you" or "we will figure it out". YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK! HE DOESN'T OWN STOCK, OR PROPERTY. RUN IS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND..... NOTHING..........if you need to verify any of this information contact me. [email protected]
Paddy

Emmaus, PA

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Pissed off wrote:
first off.... i am not in houston. i am in PA. Someone needs to seriously stop this ignorant scam artist named MARK ROMIG FROM ALLENTOWN! I went to school with this punk and he started to date my niece only 3 months and she is out hundreds because of him!!!!! Yes, my niece shouldn't have given someone money but she is too nice of a person and HE SAW THAT A MILE AWAY!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo glad that i found out what he is all about before she gave him any more money! She is out a few hundred not compaired to the thousands that i have JUST found out about! I know there is at least 6 people that he ripped off in the past. If you come into contact with this punk GET AWAY fast! He will never pay you back! How he is still getting away with it i have no CLUE!!!!! what he will say is "give me some money and i will flip it for you" or "we will figure it out". YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK! HE DOESN'T OWN STOCK, OR PROPERTY. RUN IS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND..... NOTHING..........if you need to verify any of this information contact me. [email protected]
A good lesson to be learned. Make sure you know who you're lending to, and if they will pay back. If you MUST lend to someone, then they need to sign some documentation, swo in the event they default, you have some sort of proof of the loan.
Thiefizhe

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Feb 15, 2013
It's terrible when someone like this is able to steal from good, decent, kind people and get away with it. This person laughs behind their back as soon as he gets their money. This person thinks that they are slick and smart and doesn't realize that anyone can do this an get away with it except good people choose not to do this because it is evil. This person is evil and has no remorse because this person reigns alongside the devil. This person has to be put behind closed bars, but one day soon they may just find out that they need to be mentally institutionalized for life. In the end, their time will come. Who would want to have a disgusting life as theirs. To always have to watch your back and take advantage of women is the lowest of the low. They know they are sick in the head.
Last comment recently

New York, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Did he scam u recently thiefizhe
Wrong victim

Walnutport, PA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Last comment recently wrote:
Did he scam u recently thiefizhe
I have been.... And mine was def NOT a loan.... I have a notorized agreement signed by him for a transaction. Which is why I filed criminal charges.
Wowwww

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2013
When did u meet with him last and how much had he scammed you out of
Wowwww

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Did he tell you he was getting all this $ when he turned 35 too
Mark

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
I never signed anything
Wrong victim

Walnutport, PA

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Mark wrote:
I never signed anything
Oh yes you did! I have the copies to prove it!
Many copies, and receipts. Sorry buddy, just turn yourself in, no use in hiding.
Mark

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2013
I don't remember going to a notory and signing anything. I think you forged my signature and are spreading lies about me.
Mark

Allentown, PA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Mark wrote:
I don't remember going to a notory and signing anything. I think you forged my signature and are spreading lies about me.
ur a bunch of retards! i stole your money and you can never ever prove it, so bite me!
Mark

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2013
I didn't post the last comment....bunch of crazy people here
Wrong victim

Chalfont, PA

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Mark wrote:
I didn't post the last comment....bunch of crazy people here
What is crazy is you thinking you are going to continue getting away with all this. Riddle me this sir, how can 19-25 people have exactly the same story and not know each other, with the only common link being you? Any ADA will have no issue throwing the book at you! Oh and stop stalking yourself! Man you need a hobby.
Mark

Allentown, PA

#15 Feb 22, 2013
im also a homo who does crack in his spare time, when hes not robbing people blind
yikes

Bethlehem, PA

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Mark wrote:
im also a homo who does crack in his spare time, when hes not robbing people blind
Wow, great info, docket#'s, and website that shows who mark is all about under "Do you know Mark Romig" on topix.
BeenVerified

Walnutport, PA

#17 Mar 1, 2013
yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, great info, docket#'s, and website that shows who mark is all about under "Do you know Mark Romig" on topix.
http://43282cb7708fe5f36cc6-6dd78fa1172571721...
anonymous in allenton

Northampton, PA

#18 Aug 20, 2013
can anyone tell me the business name he is using to scam people? I think I may know someone who is getting involved with a deal with this person and I want to stop it if it is the same guy.
wrong victim

Walnutport, PA

#19 Aug 21, 2013
anonymous in allenton wrote:
can anyone tell me the business name he is using to scam people? I think I may know someone who is getting involved with a deal with this person and I want to stop it if it is the same guy.

It's Enzone Landscaping I believe.
momof2inpa

Allentown, PA

#20 Oct 27, 2014
This guy, Mark Romig is a complete scam artist. He told me he was opening up a bar/restaurant / club in Allentown, Pa and offered me the bar manager position. So I did a liquor order, lists of everything we needed, amongst phone calls/emails to beer distributors and sales reps. I was supposed to be paid, but then poof, Mark disappeared. After coming up with some ridiculous story that the place wasn't opening, he was still telling me I'd be paid for the work I did, but then just totally ignored all my texts/fb messages. Someone definitely needs to stop this jerk off. I want to know why someone would waste another person's time like this? I really hope karma gives him this back 100 times over.
tammywhohatesmar kromig

Houston, TX

#21 Oct 29, 2014
amazing how this idiot is still walking on his own two feet after the amount of people he screwed over! PURE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,395,606
News Police say masturbating man assaults woman 3 hr silly rabbit 1
silly rabbit speaks irrational nonsense and gib... (May '14) 10 hr silly rabbit 70
silly rabbit is unemployed and uneducated (Apr '14) 10 hr silly rabbit 59
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 23 hr silly rabbit 95
News Vigil set in Allentown after Orlando club shooting Sun silly rabbit 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages