Lehigh Valley model train displays color the season

Dec 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Morning Call

Thomas theTank Engine will run on the model train track at the Lehigh & Keystone Valley Model Railroad Museum in Bethlehem this weekend.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

I FREAKIN' Looooove model trains...
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
I FREAKIN' Looooove model trains...
Hi Chick, my husband and I had gone to this display last year and it was really nice.
What a lot of tedious work goes into a display like this one. It was well worth the trip!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Chick, my husband and I had gone to this display last year and it was really nice.
What a lot of tedious work goes into a display like this one. It was well worth the trip!
I just love the miniature details..from the trees to little girl's tea party picnic dishes...OMG!!!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> I just love the miniature details..from the trees to little girl's tea party picnic dishes...OMG!!!
Hey Chick, sorry to read you're leaving Topix :o( I love the detail too, so much time going into it.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chick, sorry to read you're leaving Topix :o( I love the detail too, so much time going into it.
Hey, Pink Eye...ya know I get UPTIGHT..and get flustered... and decide to leave...BUT, I realize if I do leave.. then MR. Bill Kearney will laugh and TROLL to his heart's content..YOU and I need to NOT let this happen..Soooo I will che k in now and then...to call him OUT..Peace Chick~
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Pink Eye...ya know I get UPTIGHT..and get flustered... and decide to leave...BUT, I realize if I do leave.. then MR. Bill Kearney will laugh and TROLL to his heart's content..YOU and I need to NOT let this happen..Soooo I will che k in now and then...to call him OUT..Peace Chick~
Well, happy to read you aren't leaveing for good, I wouldn't take much of this seriously

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Allentown Forum right now

Search the Allentown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,072,673
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 14 min Capt Lou 51,114
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min katie 304,933
Trooper fires shot in chase of suspect that end... 1 hr silly rabbit 12
Allentown releases draft of plan for community ... 5 hr silly rabbit 44
First look: LVHN One City Center fitness center 8 hr silly rabbit 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 hr HughBe 68,160
•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••