Allentown man charged in fatal car crash

Full story: The Morning Call

Allentown police charged a 23-year-old city man with homicide by vehicle after he fled from a rollover crash on Basin Street this weekend that left his passenger dead, authorities said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
thinking and typing

Conshohocken, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

I bet he feels like a POS
Preserved

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

name wrote:
"...accidents involving death while not properly licensed". You mean I can purchase a license that will allow me to cause deaths accidentally? And I thought I was a big old Fag !!!.
At least your honest
mommy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

He should feel like a POS, but I bet you he doesn't.
thinking and typing

Conshohocken, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

mommy wrote:
He should feel like a POS, but I bet you he doesn't.
He has to a little or he wouldn't have turned himself in.
BASIN STREET BLUES

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

this road is a free-for-all. cars easily come down s. 4 st and race that light and can be going 60 mph by the time they get to
MLK intersection. we desperately need police presence !
Michael

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

I think it was a smart move. I've seen accidents like this in Allentown, and the first thing the survivors do is wipe the car clean of all the drugs and guns in it and take off. Plus they've probably sobered up or came off their high when they turn themselves in. They therefore beat the counts of driving while impaired, possession, intent to deliver, unlicensed weapons, and so on. Leaving an accident scene is a slap on the wrist compared to those.
read correctly

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Obamulado wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, he pulled a Ted Kennedy.
Geez, Must everything be turned into political fodder!!!! I'm sure the accident was McCain's fault, no wait, I'm sure it was Obama's fault, no wait, McCain, no Obama...
Triple K

Walnutport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

thinking and typing wrote:
I bet he feels like a POS
I bet he is a P O S
Triple K

Walnutport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Didnt know an Accent could go 50 mph, bet he had a chimney pipe for an exhaust!!! I bet it sounded like a bee, I bet he had a Jesus Bobblehead on the dash..I bet it had a 6 foot high wing on the back as well OH and a rosary hanging from the mirror..
Any color

Breinigsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

You guys can find any reason to hate. I recall the guy who ran over a pedestrian near Shepherd Hills and got off because he claimed he didn't see the guy. Most people on this site thought the guy was full of crap, but nobody got all ethnic about it.
Carol

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Years ago a MAN would own up to his responsibility. Now a days men are pretty much a bunch of cowards. I know I am being broad in that statement but its true.
snowman Allentown PA

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

BASIN STREET BLUES wrote:
this road is a free-for-all. cars easily come down s. 4 st and race that light and can be going 60 mph by the time they get to
MLK intersection. we desperately need police presence !
Wait until the fuzzy mayor with the fabulous ideas starts his new project, in about six months.
Lisette

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

He didnt leave his passenger dead. He didnt know he was dead he got scared and he ran. He Knew he was going to jail so he went to say bye to his daughter and his Family. OK
george orwell

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

another hero for the morning call

hollywood heros: larry flynt, roman polanksi, castro, hanoi jane.

morning call heros: jameel clark the drug dealer, the illegal alien who got killed, and now maybe this guy.
Michael

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Lisette wrote:
He didnt leave his passenger dead. He didnt know he was dead. He Knew he was going to jail so he went to say bye to his daughter and his Family. OK
Did he think he was holding his breath? I can't believe we allow people this stupid to procreate. Wouldn't his daughter be included in "his family"? I don't suppose he had a wife though. Is that how you care for your daughter, speeding around town without a license late at night?
Brian

Woodbridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

The Lehigh County District Attorneys office is a total sham. A couple of years back a young women by the name of Sheena Villa was murdered by a drunk driver. The Father of the Man who was charged in this case was a close friend with DA James Martin. Now this young man Admitted to the police during interviews he experienced blackouts when he drank. It proved malice when he got behind the wheel knowing this prior. He should have been charged with 3rd degree murder. He walked out of jail and went to the Carribean for 10 days. A witness and passenger (Boy friend) ran away from the Accident without rendering aid to the victim. No charges were filed against him. Here we have guy racing with his pals. A very impulsive and stupid thing to do , i agree, but setting his bail at $300,000.00. Are you kidding me? If James Martin wanted to tell the Community how he feels about minorities he did it here. If your White and you have money and you know James Martin then you can do business and get away with murder in Allentown. If not, then let's hang him high!
thinking and typing

Conshohocken, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Triple K wrote:
Didnt know an Accent could go 50 mph, bet he had a chimney pipe for an exhaust!!! I bet it sounded like a bee, I bet he had a Jesus Bobblehead on the dash..I bet it had a 6 foot high wing on the back as well OH and a rosary hanging from the mirror..
Don't forget the Jesus fish emblem on the back.
Oh' and the flag hanging with the rosary.
Preserved

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Brian wrote:
The Lehigh County District Attorneys office is a total sham. A couple of years back a young women by the name of Sheena Villa was murdered by a drunk driver. The Father of the Man who was charged in this case was a close friend with DA James Martin. Now this young man Admitted to the police during interviews he experienced blackouts when he drank. It proved malice when he got behind the wheel knowing this prior. He should have been charged with 3rd degree murder. He walked out of jail and went to the Carribean for 10 days. A witness and passenger (Boy friend) ran away from the Accident without rendering aid to the victim. No charges were filed against him. Here we have guy racing with his pals. A very impulsive and stupid thing to do , i agree, but setting his bail at $300,000.00. Are you kidding me? If James Martin wanted to tell the Community how he feels about minorities he did it here. If your White and you have money and you know James Martin then you can do business and get away with murder in Allentown. If not, then let's hang him high!
Im white and I have money !!! Lets keep him as long as we can !!!
Paz

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

People need to stop with the insults, racist, and negative feedback. Accidents happen, u dont all no what happened so dont assume. Stop gettin on people for things like this. Mistakes and accidents happen. About the passenger. RIP. im sure he didnt want them to die. KEEP THE PEACE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Allentown Forum right now

Search the Allentown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,078,633
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min Junket 305,072
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr gottondas 68,361
Lehigh County to give parents extra time for ch... (Nov '07) 5 hr What A P O S 59
Get Judas Priest tickets for Allentown's PPL Ce... 5 hr Brewzer 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr atomic kneegar 51,183
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr perseynicolas954 3,802
•••
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE