Guide to buying arena bonds posted online

There are 76 comments on the WFMZ story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Guide to buying arena bonds posted online. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Bonds for Allentown's new hockey arena aren't for sale just yet, but if you're interested in buying, you should start preparing now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

A-town Observer

Reading, PA

#43 Sep 19, 2012
Silly Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Anti Semetic" that hates chews . Is that peanut chews (Goldberg's) or some other kind? The arena will never happen! Never, never, never! You can drink all the porky swashbelly and eat all the peanut chews you want. The brown hole will never be more than a swamp for breeding the West Nile virus. "Chow" as they say in PA Dutch!
I am giving you hell like you have given everyone in this city hell for decades. All the while making your money the sleazy way in which you accuse others of. To say your a hypocrite is far more then an understatement. By the way, Tom from Cityline says hi......LMFAO! Sleazeball!
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

#44 Sep 19, 2012
And the Allentown Arena will be built soon enough. Everything is being taken care of by the best an most competent people. You can bet your bottom dollar, pennypincher!!!
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

#45 Sep 19, 2012
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
"That was not the first time the neighborhood was on lockdown"
There's something to be proud of. LMAO !!
"Just until my property value reaches it's peak"
Still thinking your pipe dream about the future value of your rat shack is worth more than your family's safety or your own peace of mind ? Statements like this is why your credibility is SH1T !!
1 Why would I be proud of being on lockdown, I was just stating that because you think a petty incident such as that which has happened to an extent about a half a dozen times, would cause me to move out of the area.

2 My family is not in jeopardy, we because we don't get caught up in the crummy lifestyle of the neighborhood.

3 Rat shack? No. My house is very well kept and I have put enough money into it to make it more then satisfactory. So you have no idea WTF you are talking about sir, so as far as I am concerned you can fk off!! Your credibility has been in the red for months.
get out

Northampton, PA

#46 Sep 19, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
And the Allentown Arena will be built soon enough. Everything is being taken care of by the best an most competent people. You can bet your bottom dollar, pennypincher!!!
"Everything is being taken care of by the best an most competent people"

Good, then we know you have NOTHING to do with it.

By the way, I see there was another shooting in your fair city and the aim was better this time. A mere 3 blocks from the N.W. corner of the new arena ? That should help convince people to build around it. Funny too, the 69 news article about it says "A lot of neighbors living in the area were afraid to do interviews on camera". More proof that it's not just your neighborhood that's "90% scumbags". It's the entire shiiiithole.

get out

Northampton, PA

#47 Sep 19, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Why would I be proud of being on lockdown, I was just stating that because you think a petty incident such as that which has happened to an extent about a half a dozen times, would cause me to move out of the area.
2 My family is not in jeopardy, we because we don't get caught up in the crummy lifestyle of the neighborhood.
3 Rat shack? No. My house is very well kept and I have put enough money into it to make it more then satisfactory. So you have no idea **** you are talking about sir, so as far as I am concerned you can fk off!! Your credibility has been in the red for months.
1) "Why would I be proud of being on lockdown". I don't know... why would you be stupid enough to bring up something that makes the city look worse ? And now make yourself look worse for making your family live like that when you claim you don't have to. You're just waiting for the "big payoff" on your hovel.
2) "we don't get caught up in the crummy lifestyle of the neighborhood". Stray bullets don't differentiate innocent people from dirty ones, as you've been told before but never addressed.
3) "My house is very well kept". So how much more does that make it worth when you're still surrounding by drugs, shootings, broken down rat holes, "90% scumbags" etc ? I'll tell you how much... Not enough to make your family go through one more lockdown.
You're a loser, Ward Rat. Just admit you're stuck there, or simply don't care about your family.
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

#48 Sep 19, 2012
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everything is being taken care of by the best an most competent people"
Good, then we know you have NOTHING to do with it.
By the way, I see there was another shooting in your fair city and the aim was better this time. A mere 3 blocks from the N.W. corner of the new arena ? That should help convince people to build around it. Funny too, the 69 news article about it says "A lot of neighbors living in the area were afraid to do interviews on camera". More proof that it's not just your neighborhood that's "90% scumbags". It's the entire shiiiithole.
Yeah, three blocks away, in an apartment building. Drug dealers killing each other just like any other small city. City Centre will be very safe and quality businesses are going to occupy the space. Some already are.
silly rabbit

Allentown, PA

#49 Sep 19, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am giving you hell like you have given everyone in this city hell for decades. All the while making your money the sleazy way in which you accuse others of. To say your a hypocrite is far more then an understatement. By the way, Tom from Cityline says hi......LMFAO! Sleazeball!
AO thats not me but as the dutch say, IF YOU AIN'T DUTCH YOU AIN'T MUCH?
I will say it in your langauge sandwastaleva I no the spelling ain't rite but neither am I!!!!!!!!!?
get out

Northampton, PA

#50 Sep 19, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, three blocks away, in an apartment building. Drug dealers killing each other just like any other small city. City Centre will be very safe and quality businesses are going to occupy the space. Some already are.
Oh, only drug dealers killing each other. I forgot, their stray bullets don't ever kill innocent people. Seriously Ward Rat, you only open your mouth to switch feet.
By the way, no drug related shootings EVER in my town.
Nocturnal Admissions

Anonymous Proxy

#52 Sep 19, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool. If you only knew. How's the Sand? Have you been allowed back in?
silly rabbit

Carlisle, PA

#53 Sep 19, 2012
Nocturnal Admissions wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool. If you only knew. How's the Sand? Have you been allowed back in?
Has anyone but me noticed the hooka bar that was lehigh bait and tackle burned. Fire still under investigation. The insurance will pay out fast for the structure than there is the inventory. What did that consist of bath salts and fake weed that was the same as was the couple state investigation that netted a cool mil in cash.

This is one way to destroy product that has been band and get paid for it at full market price. AOs freind tommy boy will be the hound from hell firerestoration team. Than ed yeager's brother will be the one cutting the check in this familiy orented insurance steering scam?

I a wabbit can put together this organized corrupt organization who else put two and two together? One of tommies night shift subcontractor that is dedicated to job security and obtaining the work order handled the inicial part with the help of the electrical contrator by connecting high gage wire to a low gage dedicated junktion box 14/2 to 12/2 than overloaded the sockets the fusable link doesn't pop it just turn cerry red and melts the platic coating dripping fire balls of plastic on the products. THE RICO ACT MUST BE USED and there are probably some afd on t boys payroll.
Ceegee

United States

#54 Sep 20, 2012
Silly Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Anti Semetic" that hates chews . Is that peanut chews (Goldberg's) or some other kind? The arena will never happen! Never, never, never! You can drink all the porky swashbelly and eat all the peanut chews you want. The brown hole will never be more than a swamp for breeding the West Nile virus. "Chow" as they say in PA Dutch!
Peanut chews are good
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

#55 Sep 21, 2012
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone but me noticed the hooka bar that was lehigh bait and tackle burned. Fire still under investigation. The insurance will pay out fast for the structure than there is the inventory. What did that consist of bath salts and fake weed that was the same as was the couple state investigation that netted a cool mil in cash.
This is one way to destroy product that has been band and get paid for it at full market price. AOs freind tommy boy will be the hound from hell firerestoration team. Than ed yeager's brother will be the one cutting the check in this familiy orented insurance steering scam?
I a wabbit can put together this organized corrupt organization who else put two and two together? One of tommies night shift subcontractor that is dedicated to job security and obtaining the work order handled the inicial part with the help of the electrical contrator by connecting high gage wire to a low gage dedicated junktion box 14/2 to 12/2 than overloaded the sockets the fusable link doesn't pop it just turn cerry red and melts the platic coating dripping fire balls of plastic on the products. THE RICO ACT MUST BE USED and there are probably some afd on t boys payroll.
Those accusations you stated are absurd and you know it. You have no proof of anything you say. None. Tom runs a tight shipped company and would never tolerate or advocate such acts by his employees. Do you really think he anyone would put the lives of themselves or others in jeopardy like you are saying by committing felonies such as the above remark? The answer is an obvious "of course not." Your not playing with a full deck of cards Mr. Rabbit.
silly rabbit

Drexel Hill, PA

#56 Sep 21, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Those accusations you stated are absurd and you know it. You have no proof of anything you say. None. Tom runs a tight shipped company and would never tolerate or advocate such acts by his employees. Do you really think he anyone would put the lives of themselves or others in jeopardy like you are saying by committing felonies such as the above remark? The answer is an obvious "of course not." Your not playing with a full deck of cards Mr. Rabbit.
Yes the conflicts of intrest as well as moral fiber is none, and as we type these words of wit he is again pulling this shit? Cookies and this is with the help the other entities that should have no involvment with one another let alone have siblings working at two or three different entities. This =illeagal insurance scams maybe ask one of tommy boys lawyers or a judge above lehighcounty?
get out

Northampton, PA

#57 Sep 22, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have no proof of anything you say"
Pot calling the kettle black much ?
"Those accusations you stated are absurd"
Not as absurd as living in a shiiiithole neighborhood when you claim you can afford to live better.
And seriously Ward Rat, if you don't like what rabbit is posting, there's plenty of other posts you've intentionally avoided.
silly rabbit

Allentown, PA

#58 Sep 22, 2012
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as absurd as living in a shiiiithole neighborhood when you claim you can afford to live better.
And seriously Ward Rat, if you don't like what rabbit is posting, there's plenty of other posts you've intentionally avoided.
The truth is the truth an thax GO, it is plain to see allentowns king and all his court jesters just havn't got a clue. The propaganda being spoon fed to these ignorant and incompatant jackass's has been spoon fed to there prdicessors? AO should just take a good look around and see how his kings quality of life campaign speach has been enacted.

It/AO couldn't see the light threw the tunnel because the mudpuddle is blocking his vue?
Crooked Landlords by AO

Reading, PA

#59 Sep 22, 2012
get out wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of intentionally avoided posts? Not true at all. I will go toe to toe with an argument from you any day because I state my opinions which have merit and also facts. Bring it.
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

#60 Sep 22, 2012
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the truth an thax GO, it is plain to see allentowns king and all his court jesters just havn't got a clue. The propaganda being spoon fed to these ignorant and incompatant jackass's has been spoon fed to there prdicessors? AO should just take a good look around and see how his kings quality of life campaign speach has been enacted.
It/AO couldn't see the light threw the tunnel because the mudpuddle is blocking his vue?
The truth is even with all of the obstacles this mayor has faced from opposing idiots and jealous neighboring townships, boroughs, ect., the Arena and all of the other projects will be completed in due time. That just shows the thorough effort and attentiveness that this administration has had for this city and it's future. The exaggerated inquietude actions demonstrated by callow fellow leaders should be looked at as shameful to the residents of all municipalities. Still Allentown will shine brightly.
silly rabbit

Voorhees, NJ

#61 Sep 22, 2012
It will lie on yet another poor political parasite, and if there is revenue that is left the next theif to steal. This scam will be bigger than the lights on 7th st and all the other surrounding communities? The masterminds began with allentown and they still are flying around like vultures to a rotting carcaus.
A-town Observer

Reading, PA

#62 Sep 22, 2012
You have preyed on down and out, poor, and struggling citizens of Allentown for decades. Stuffing your pockets with their last dollars they had. All to pay the covetous, frugal, swinish landlord named "Mr. Rabbit." People like yourself and a couple of you other hated friends ruined Allentown's moral fabric many years ago. Go to hell. Greedy s.o.b.
Ceecee

United States

#63 Sep 22, 2012
I heard some moron sank $13,000 into his ghetto shack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Bluestater 1,231,556
News PPL Ceo tells shareholders utility is poised fo... 1 hr logical 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 309,843
History's Headlines: 1832 Romance roils Allento... 11 hr silly rabbit 1
Top 10 WORST companies to work for in the Lehig... (May '08) Tue Trevor 47
Allentown firefighters' union: City staffing le... May 19 silly rabbit 1
Ed Pawlowski co-chairs conference on pipeline s... May 19 silly rabbit 2
More from around the web

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE