One Month in Jail for Soap Possession

Dec 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph

Last week Annadel Cruz and Alexander Bernstein were released from Lehigh County Prison in Allentown, Pennsylvania, where they had been detained for a month after being arrested for possession of soap.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2013
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

I bet if the hockey arena were open this never would have happen.

The hockey arena that saved Allentown........NOT
Society

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Let's see an arrest on I-78 by state police in Salisbury township 6 miles away from 7th and Hamilton ...nice try you troll!
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Society wrote:
Let's see an arrest on I-78 by state police in Salisbury township 6 miles away from 7th and Hamilton ...nice try you troll!
LMAO! Let me see I don't have enough room nor time to post all the illegal actvities in Allentown.
Why would anyone want to come into Allentown to a hockey arena? What else is there to do? Shall we visit the Dollar Store? How about head on over to one of the pawn shops? That's IF you don't mind taking your life into your own hands OR you come armed.
A hockey arena ISN'T going to be the savior of Allentown. Before attempting to promote Allentown as a place to visit you have to clean it up, make it safe and give people a reason to want to come there. Most higer class people have no intentions of visiting downtown Allentown, they have no reason to. No quailty store, no safety, there is nothing.
Sorry the hockey arena was a stupid idea..........to many beans and rice...."troll" I like that how'd you come up with it? >snicker<
A-town Observer

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Let me see I don't have enough room nor time to post all the illegal actvities in Allentown.
Why would anyone want to come into Allentown to a hockey arena? What else is there to do? Shall we visit the Dollar Store? How about head on over to one of the pawn shops? That's IF you don't mind taking your life into your own hands OR you come armed.

A hockey arena ISN'T going to be the savior of Allentown. Before attempting to promote Allentown as a place to visit you have to clean it up, make it safe and give people a reason to want to come there. Most higer class people have no intentions of visiting downtown Allentown, they have no reason to. No quailty store, no safety, there is nothing.
Sorry the hockey arena was a stupid idea..........to many beans and rice...."troll" I like that how'd you come up with it? >snicker<
You are almost as dumb as george aren't you? The city has been cleaned up along with crime being cut by more then half. It is safe and we have a lot to do here here like every other city. City Centre will rival the Promenade Shops and any other shopping disrict on the east coast. Many people will come here for not only the Arena, but for every other destination Allentown has and will have to offer. We are the business, residential, and entertainment HUB of the Lehigh Valley and region. Allentown is the place to be. Your jealousy is comical.
silly rabbit

Riverton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Richard Kranium wrote:
I bet if the hockey arena were open this never would have happen.
The hockey arena that saved Allentown........NOT
Most if not al lof allentowns administration claim ignorace to facts, this is just as if they were commiting the crimes themselfs? The substance found was probably a new way of cooking crack and the actors paid off someone in lehighcounty?
Richard Kranium

New Tripoli, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are almost as dumb as george aren't you? The city has been cleaned up along with crime being cut by more then half. It is safe and we have a lot to do here here like every other city. City Centre will rival the Promenade Shops and any other shopping disrict on the east coast. Many people will come here for not only the Arena, but for every other destination Allentown has and will have to offer. We are the business, residential, and entertainment HUB of the Lehigh Valley and region. Allentown is the place to be. Your jealousy is comical.
You're kidding right? Allentown is a dump which has been that way for many years. it doesn't take a genuis ( so in your case that's a good thing) to figure out Allentown will never be anything but a slum.
Those with the financial means have long ago left the slums. Quality businesses have packed up and moved on. No more are the days of Hamilton street being referred to as "Hollywood on Hamilton Hess's). What is left are scummy low income housing, trashy little businesses that cater to the lower class. A school district that I wouldn't send a child to without an armed guard.
Allentown isn't the place to be, which explains why housing is CHEAP, CHEAP,CHEAP. Why quality bsuinesses have packed up and moved on. You're just dreaming that the hockey arena will save Allentown'd downtown. Nothing will save the downtown because what livces there is low class slobs. I can't help what the truth is.
So, no sorry jealousy isn't what I'd call it. Allentown is a slum, you're jealous because you couldn't move out of there. Sorry you Pedro I can see what Allentown was and has become, nothing but a slum.
Richard Kranium

New Tripoli, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

genius, businesses, lives excuse the spelling errors
silly rabbit

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying allentown will be hotter than it was when there was four lanes on hamilton st and the parkway road after the robinhood bridge was packed with allentowns youth of witch some are still the movers and shakers of the Hole of allentown?

As for this guy george that has your panties in a bunch tapt that site and there was nothing much there. He told me the g stands for gloria his mother and the repete of addresses is a misteak by there publishers?

allentown pa 2013
palumpa for pa king
the bigger blue drink please?
toiletwaterforallentownspublic /cancer dearpark bottled water for the king and all his jesters home delievered?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,096,635
Allentown to discuss blighted properties Oct. 1 46 min silly rabbit 4
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 56 min Brian_G 305,398
Big Italiana festival 2 hr Alfonce 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 68,861
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr Condi Rice 3,900
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 20 hr Jesus C 51,282

Search the Allentown Forum:
•••

Allentown News Video

•••
•••

Allentown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE