Allentown City Council issues Mayor Pawlowski an ultimatum on proposed water system lease

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: WFMZ 6

Coming to the support of one of its own frustrated members, Allentown City Council unanimously voted Wednesday to issue an ultimatum to the administration of Mayor Ed Pawlowski.

Full Story
Ceelee

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2012
I asked the same question and had to answer it myself. I really dont think the mayor is working in our best interest and i hope he doesnt run in 13.
silly rabbit

Flourtown, PA

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Ceelee wrote:
I asked the same question and had to answer it myself. I really dont think the mayor is working in our best interest and i hope he doesnt run in 13.
Til 2013, him and qween giggles and jiggles hailstones in her mouth esq. will have raped and pilliged allentown future finances for our childrens children will still be paying back? Hasn't giggles and jiggles legal family done this to Scranton?

I would lay odds that Keran Beck Poolies old shoes are looking better and more intellegent now┐┐┐┐
Ceegee

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2012
She probably orange tagged one of eds landlord friends
silly rabbit

Flourtown, PA

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Ceegee wrote:
She probably orange tagged one of eds landlord friends
Yep, and keran was told to teach giggles and jiggles hailstone in her mouth the ropes? This is out there to jgh how can one learn the ropes when there on there knees or on there back this is considered buy the king as using ones HEAD┐
Cee it fail

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Its called change we can.....
silly rabbit

West Roxbury, MA

#6 Oct 21, 2012
The king and all his pupetmaster jesters colostomy feed bags are going to be taken of by WE THE PEOPLE┐

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Signed up Tinka 1,174,248
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr R C Honey 308,051
Lansford gets facelift with help from Main Stre... 3 hr JohnLennon 1
Allentown forms cold case team to tackle unsolv... 8 hr silly rabbit 1
Allentown man's drunken ride to bank ends with ... 12 hr silly rabbit 1
Silly Rabbit is a troll (Jun '13) 18 hr silly rabbit 59
Allentown police keep streets safe 20 hr silly rabbit 1

Winter Storm Watch for Lehigh County was issued at January 31 at 5:19AM EST

Allentown News Video

Allentown Dating