Family leaves little girl behind in Boston taxi; driver facing ...

Full story: The Morning Call
Supporters of a Boston taxi driver say he should not be the one punished after a family left a 7-year-old girl behind in his cab. Full Story
Winston

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Jul 28, 2009
I think the parents are at fault, poor guy is trying to do his job. He turned around after the kid was found. This country is full of people that dont know hot to take care of their own children, pathetic.
Are you serious

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Jul 28, 2009
The driver being charged???? Are you effin' serious? The parents neglected to take their child, but the driver is being charged???? Come on!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 11, 2012
It actually depends on how long the child has been on the cab. If the children has been there for a long time without the parents' knowledge that their kid is missing already. Then, its their fault. They should be ALWAYS keen about their children's safety and presence. tsk tsk. Like wise, if the parents, right after they have ride off the cab already noticed their child missing and provided that they chase for that specific vehicle or report it to the police (minutes after they jump off the cab), obviously it's not their fault. Neither is it from the driver. The actual case is really whether the parents are at fault or no fault at all. No fault should be blamed from the taxi driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Eric 71,189
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Smart Alex 1,155,542
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr PreacherOpensHeart 307,060
Two shot in Hazleton Wed Xmas eve 50
Family still waiting for justice a year after m... Tue silly rabbit 1
Oven gas line was source of Allentown fire Tue silly rabbit 2
Allentown mom arrested for beating five-year-ol... Tue silly rabbit 1

Allentown News Video

Allentown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Allentown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allentown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allentown