Where to find fresh mozzarella, curds

Where to find fresh mozzarella, curds

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 15, 2009, titled Where to find fresh mozzarella, curds. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

SAGRA COOKING What: Fresh mozzarella curd; fresh mozzarella When: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday Where: 305 Village at Stone's Crossing, Easton How much: Curd, $5.95 per pound; fresh mozzarella, $8.95 per pound Tip: Call first to make sure of availability.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Since: Apr 08

Easton, PA

#1 Jul 16, 2009
I appreciate this is not Earth shattering news in the Morning Call, but when you do a story like this, there always seems to be this picking of favorite places when there are obvious ones left out. I don't know if it's because some of them advertise or the writer knows them, but the picks here seem light weight to some of the better cheese places in the Lehigh Valley.
pep a roni

Parker, CO

#2 Jul 17, 2009
Do they sell fromunda cheese?
leadpipe58

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2009
fromunda Who?
John

Allentown, PA

#4 Jul 18, 2009
Easton resident wrote:
I appreciate this is not Earth shattering news in the Morning Call, but when you do a story like this, there always seems to be this picking of favorite places when there are obvious ones left out. I don't know if it's because some of them advertise or the writer knows them, but the picks here seem light weight to some of the better cheese places in the Lehigh Valley.
All Sagra, all the time.

I wonder if the MCall wrote an article yet about Pizza Snobz closing in Forks? They were a regular headline for awhile. I think they lasted about 3 - 4 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min San Souci 1,744,401
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 336,650
Do not respond to woman X 6 hr weapon X 66
Kranium shares his toilet with his dog 6 hr weapon X 14
Cosby drugged weapon x Jello 6 hr weapon X 72
Kranium does Ronald McDonald's makeup 10 hr WNC 5
Which came first? 10 hr WNC 8

Allentown Jobs

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages