Refocusing design

There are 1 comment on the The Times story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Refocusing design. In it, The Times reports that:

Dr. Lisa Andrasz, an optometric physician with Bordentown Family Eye Care, has been in practice on Farnsworth Avenue for a dozen years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Gabe

Wilmington, DE

#1 Oct 27, 2008
My wife and I just went to visit Dr. Andrasz for routine eye exams. We were both seen as new patients. Lisa is a world-class optometrist with the utmost care for her patients. I highly recommend her services to anyone in need of a thorough eye exam. We had to bring our one-year old daughter along with us to our appointment. Lisa's staff made the extra effort to stagger our exams so that the other could watch over the little one. If you're concerned about your eyesight and overall general health, I would suggest you schedule an appointment with Dr. Andrasz today!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allentown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight at stick and stone on friday $100 reward ... Aug '17 Northernboy 1
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... (Nov '16) Aug '17 samt 5
News NJEA endorses Democrats in 24th District races Aug '17 Barb 1
Attn Birth parents -Sign up with NY state to gi... Jul '17 joan 1
News New Jersey governor's race: The Bruce Springste... Jul '17 Pugs 4
Why are people ALLOWED to mooch off of the gove... (Dec '09) Jul '17 Johnson817 4
Looking for a sexting buddy (Apr '13) Apr '17 Tgoodwin 5

Allentown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allentown Mortgages