having sex with daughter

Posted in the Allenhurst Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2009
If anyone knows Kevin Palardis know that he was in jail for awhile for trying something on his daughter. This took place in Kentucky.
Just wondering

Kathleen, GA

#2 Nov 12, 2009
IS this Lisa or Stephanie
broken hearted

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2009
this is neither Lisa or Stephanie, who's this? What all do you know about Kevin and his daughter having sex?
LUFFY

Ashburn, GA

#4 Dec 8, 2009
Thats just sick!
broken hearted

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2009
Yes it is sick and he acts like it's no big deal and now his girlfriend is as old as his daughter. That's sick
Just wondering

Springfield, GA

#6 Dec 11, 2009
Let him go and live his life and you live yours. You are just bitter because you dont have it anymore.
Just wondering

Springfield, GA

#7 Dec 11, 2009
Oh and he was cleared according to official records.
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#8 Dec 12, 2009
Wayne County is rampant with incest and child molestation.....almost as bad as Brantley County
Wayne Groover

Orlando, FL

#9 Dec 13, 2009
Wayne take a Hike
Hmmmm

Orlando, FL

#10 Dec 13, 2009
No response to being cleared. You must have hit the Dog when that fact came out Just Wondering.
lisaandkevin

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2010
I will say this much I know that Kevin is innocent of any charges like u people are saying. He's my man and I can't wait to see him again and it won't be long before I do. Just know you people should get all your facts together before saying things about people you don't know
Farrel Landon

Savannah, GA

#12 Feb 21, 2010
Kevin is hung like a mule!!!! Yall should see it!!!!

Since: Oct 09

Richmond, KY

#13 Feb 22, 2010
yea i agree Kevin is hung like a mule!!!! I have seen it!!! Got a picture on my phone matter of fact he just sent me!!!!
unknown

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2010
Kevin is suppose to be moving back here to Ky soon. I don't know exactly when... But I know I wish he would hurry up and do so...
bigjohn1

Moyock, NC

#15 Feb 22, 2010
Lisa?
LisaInCC

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 23, 2010
To whom it may concern!!!!!

People need to leave other people alone and let them live their lives the way they see fit for themselves.....I love Kevin and I will stand by him thru anything....... The BS that's on here about him is stupid....Apparently whom ever say's all the bad things are just haters who have no life to live for their ownself....

Since: Apr 09

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 30, 2010
I know Lisa and I think it's a shame that Kevin hasn't come back to Ky to help her with their child to be. I hear it will be here in June. I saw her about a month ago and she told me about when her baby boy was gonna be born. I made a comment about Kevin not being here and she told me to mind my own business and she didn't want to talk about it. She's still crazy for him is all I know. She moved away from here now, I don't know where she went to. What's wrong with him.. I'd say he's got a girl down there unless he is back with his ex wife. My son was in jail with him and he say's he's a real piece of work. My boy is in Ga now on base. Does anyone know anything about this?
Gregory

Brunswick, GA

#18 Jul 10, 2010
i think his ex wife is datin another fella. so he aint with her.
OBAMA SUPPORTER

Savannah, GA

#19 Jul 18, 2010
Inbreed crackas!!!
obama supporter2

United States

#20 Jul 19, 2010
datz what we blacks all be doin aint it I doin my cuz rat now . dont let your meat loaf lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allenhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Missing dog Nov '14 Josh Roberson 2
About 200 Fort Stewart soldiers heading to Afgh... Oct '14 Gro 1
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct '14 joey88 91
Looking for a local!! (Nov '13) Dec '13 Booch Hubbare 7
Allenhurst Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Allenhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allenhurst News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allenhurst

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons