louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#1 Apr 15, 2008
my property tax just went up two hundreds dollars more. what these people are thinking here, this place is crazy. they need to come with a good reason why they are increasing the property tax. they havent done anything here and they continue to increase the taxes like we live in hollywood, california, we are not rich people here, the reason we are here is because fort stewart. and we dont pay taxes in fort stewart. stop increasing the property tax, you dont do nothing here for us and for the soldiers and their family members. thats why a lot of people are losong their houses here, because the property tax here is more expensive than the sate capital of washington, dc. i like this place but they need to stop increasing the taxes because they are forcing everybody to abandon this area and make the area a ghost town. this people here needs to invest in the people not in their pockets. i dont see anything done yet. this people here needs to be more creative if not then on the next election we wont have no choice but to elect new officials. maybe with a new administraton we get here what we need and that is proggess
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#2 Apr 16, 2008
MY PROPERTY TAX WENT UP 200 HUNDRED DOLLARS. AND KEEPS GOING UP. AND THIS IS THE MAIN REASON FOR FORECLOSURES HERE, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US AND THEY NEVER WILL, THEY JUST WANT OUR MONEY SO WE CAN PAY THIER SALARY. THEY THINK WE ARE RICH, BUT HOW LONG THIS THING IS GOING TO LAST BEFORE THE AREA BECOMES A GHOST TOWN. BECAUSE IF THEY KEEP INCREASING THE TAXES FOR NO REASON THEN WE NEED TO ELECT NEW OFFICIALS IN THE NEXT ELECTION. IF THEY DONT WANT TO TAKE CARE OF US THEN WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ELECT NEW OFFICIALS THAT ARE WILLING TO FIX THE PROBLEM. RIGHT NOW THERES NO LEADERSHIP HERE. THEY THINK MOENY GROWA IN THE TREES. THATS THE OLD FASHIONED MENTALLITY THEY HAVE HERE. PEOPLE THIS IS NOT THE SEVENTIES THIS IS 2008 AND WE ARE SMARTER THAN THAT. REMEMBER IN THE NEW ELECTION TO ELECT NEW OFFICIALS SO WE CAN MAKE THIS AREA A BETTER PLACE LIKE IT SHOULD BE TO LIVE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allenhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 52 min rename 55,639
roxys or anything similar? Sep 16 Anonymous 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 16 javan 243
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
Debate: Civil Unions - Hinesville, GA Sep 8 crs23 2
•••
•••

Allenhurst Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Allenhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••