3 men's assets targeted

Full story: The State 26,677
S.C. Attorney General Henry McMaster seeks to permanently freeze the assets of an alleged $17 million investment scheme at a hearing today. Read more
M in Columbia

AOL

#30603 Dec 16, 2009
I have noted a consistent but disturbing pattern of "legal" representation of the Boys by persons who attempt to undertake representation yet are not members of the Bar. Apparently, the "Public Complaint" filed against Mr. Grosse was done by Ms. Thedford Rowser-Bey. Ms. Rowser-Bey has been arrested in Clarke County, Al for the unauthorized pracice of law. Further, the federal court has has noted her lack of legal acumen and coherency in attempted filings in other legal matters.
Justice

Wake Forest, NC

#30604 Dec 16, 2009
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Drake for you not have been a part of CCG you are on this site on a regularly..When you were in and out of Iraq you were pretending to be christian.The things that have come out of your mouth on Time for a Change blog..Your true color are showing now..You love the blogs. These blogs are your life. Your boy on This is a change is wearing you nutts out. Poor old Drake is an old gossiper.. No life huh??? beside blogging like an old lady..Whew you are disgusting. Drake the master blogger..You are a professional blogger ..You can't stay off the blog for 1 week are you will be so lonely...You say you are 45 blogging like those kids on my space..You set a real example...
Oh stop it Pimpin. Your ebonics spills out once you start typing. Read what this guy wrote!!
Your true color are showing now
You can't stay off the blog for 1 week are you will be so lonely
See what lack of education does to a person and Pimpin talks about setting an example lol
Hey post my number you f---ing liar!!
Justice

Wake Forest, NC

#30605 Dec 16, 2009
PIMPIN wrote:
<quoted text>THE BITCHES ARE STILL SUPPORTING EACH OTHER.
I STILL WAINTING ON THE ALL FREAK
Pimpin said and I quote:
I STILL WAINTING ON THE ALL FREAK

Huh??????????

Why are you being a little bi-ch?? Post my number. I am calling you out to post my number ebonics boy, because let's face it you are truly an ebonics boy!! A grown man who writes the way you do is a disgrace to mankind and our black race.
egypt9798

Pinehurst, NC

#30606 Dec 16, 2009
THEY GOT ME wrote:
Every time I post the above one of the followers/reps have it erased. I see old Carol and Mike Thomas are still deep into this scam.
Have you haeard from Carol and Mike???? What are they up to and were they on the most recent conference call???
egypt9798

Pinehurst, NC

#30607 Dec 16, 2009
THEY GOT ME wrote:
Every time I post the above one of the followers/reps have it erased. I see old Carol and Mike Thomas are still deep into this scam.
Thank for the info. Where did you get this info???? Is it Mike and Carol that is doing this???
THEY GOT ME

United States

#30608 Dec 17, 2009
egypt9798 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank for the info. Where did you get this info???? Is it Mike and Carol that is doing this???
The e-mail came from Carol
drake

Fort Belvoir, VA

#30609 Dec 17, 2009
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Drake for you not have been a part of CCG you are on this site on a regularly..When you were in and out of Iraq you were pretending to be christian.The things that have come out of your mouth on Time for a Change blog..Your true color are showing now..You love the blogs. These blogs are your life. Your boy on This is a change is wearing you nutts out. Poor old Drake is an old gossiper.. No life huh??? beside blogging like an old lady..Whew you are disgusting. Drake the master blogger..You are a professional blogger ..You can't stay off the blog for 1 week are you will be so lonely...You say you are 45 blogging like those kids on my space..You set a real example...
PIMPLESS,

ME NOT UNDERSTAND YOU!! LMAO!! What's wrong paper route boy...no more papers and magazines to sell?? LMAO!! PIMPLESS...aparently you are on the site a great deal. I guess it really bothers you that we exposed you.

BTW...where is the number you stated you had on Justice? I did call your boss...I guess he got up in your azz about you wasting time on line, which you should be selling magazines. LMAO!
drake

Fort Belvoir, VA

#30610 Dec 17, 2009
M in Columbia wrote:
I have noted a consistent but disturbing pattern of "legal" representation of the Boys by persons who attempt to undertake representation yet are not members of the Bar. Apparently, the "Public Complaint" filed against Mr. Grosse was done by Ms. Thedford Rowser-Bey. Ms. Rowser-Bey has been arrested in Clarke County, Al for the unauthorized pracice of law. Further, the federal court has has noted her lack of legal acumen and coherency in attempted filings in other legal matters.
Of course...they all think they are lawyers after taking a weekend course of CCG "How to be a lawyer and watching 80hrs of "Law & Order".
drake

Fort Belvoir, VA

#30611 Dec 17, 2009
THEY GOT ME wrote:
ts” Public COMPLAINT
AGAINST Mr. RONALD GROSSE
EMPLOYED as a “Special Agent with the…FBI…” Columbia, South Carolina -
Reference yet! Pending! Federal Case No:“3:08-cr-00615-MBS-”
“The THREE HEBREW BOYS”
As the said PUBLIC “Constituents” CHARGES Are:
“Intentional FRAUD/and Intentional Deception, SLANDER, which
caused said PUBLIC Individuals LOST of Benefits and or MONEY FUNDS”
As to RONALD GROSSE-a Public Official’s JOB ABUSE for Personal Gain which is against the Code of South Carolina’s LAW(s)
I __________ & __________files the above said Charge(s) against the INDIVIDUAL Mr.“RONALD GROSSE” who intentionally misused and abused his PUBLIC Job Duties as being employed with the Columbia South Carolina Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) who intentionally MISREPRESENTED the UNTRUTH as mislabeling “ALL” and or the said “CONSTITUENTS” of the said THREE HEBREW BOYS “CCG” program as being alleged “VICTIMS”, which are intentional UNTRUE Claims written in Mr. Ronald Grosse’s Unauthorized CLAIMS and ALLEGATIONS signed in Mr. Ronald Grosse’s SWORN AFFIDAVIT filed (and Yet! PENDING!!) in the above said Federal Case number, found in the U.S. District Court regarding the said PUBLIC “CONSTITUENTS” who participated, and was receiving, and or would have received each! Of their signed AGREED Benefits written as to each! of their Participation with the said “CCG” Program…which HAS NOT! Been LEGALLY!! FOUND within NO! Other! STATE! COURT (nor! Been Found by the said South Carolina’s STATE COURT…filed! Since! The year 2007...) to be a “Scam” other than! The Intentional UNTRUTHFUL claims filed in the South Carolina‘s FEDERAL Court…of claims filed by Mr. Ronald Grosse…when EVEN Mr. Ronald Grosse is QUOTED in his said SWORN AFFIDAVIT with the date MAY 27, 2008 admits! That the said DEBTS to the said “Constituents” or to the said PUBLIC Individuals …“In THIS CASE CCG DID PAY ITS Early DEBTS! UNTIL!! the SCAG (South Carolina ATTORNEY GENERAL)- FROZE!! CCG’S Account.”
THEREFORE, the said above signed Public “Constituents” of “CCG” is/are requesting for the said U.S. Attorney’s OFFICE to file the proper and Legal actions against Mr. Ronald Grosse, when other! Found already PRODUCED EVIDENCE shows and supports under the Federal Rules Criminal Procedure 34. and 49.1(b); 7(a)(1)(B);46.(c) that the Claims/and Untrue Charges rendered November 20, 2009 by the said U.S. District Court against the said Three HEBREW BOYS, Brunson, McQueen and Pough MUST be Dropped/and to be RELEASED from Jail- due also to found UNTRUTH by other Public Officials’ with their Job Abuses…just as Mr. Ronald Grosse Also! UNTRUTH as to Mr. Ronald Grosse’s Unauthorized said claims involving the said Public “Constituents” as being alleged “VICTIMS” with “CCG” since the alleged year 2004 up to 2007.…; and Just as the “Constituent” Mr.“LARRY A. HILL”(according to court documents, WHO was ARRESTED also in 2008 due to his PARTICIPANT with CCG - MUST BE RELEASED from JAIL)-in Fed. case no: 3:08-cr-00734-MBS-7
This is too funny!! LMAO! Joe Jr...is this all you have left in your bag of do-doo tricks? Joe Jr. must be kicking himself every day.
drake

Fort Belvoir, VA

#30612 Dec 17, 2009
times run out wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY GOT ME,
You are right! The IR's and the brainwashed followers are still deep in this mess. The "guilty verdict" is in and "nothing" is going to change that "fact". I am working on making sure my IR is held responsible for their part in this fraud and also making sure that I get "some" of my money back by working with the Receiver and the court system who "won" the case against the 3 crooks. If the 3HB/CCG brainwashed followers don't cooperate with the law "at this point", that means more money those of us who live in reality will get by following the instructions of the Receiver and the courts. I want as much of my money back as I can get.
You can actually go after and sue them.
Ha Ha

Atlanta, GA

#30613 Dec 18, 2009
drake wrote:
<quoted text>PIMPLESS,
ME NOT UNDERSTAND YOU!! LMAO!! What's wrong paper route boy...no more papers and magazines to sell?? LMAO!! PIMPLESS...aparently you are on the site a great deal. I guess it really bothers you that we exposed you.
BTW...where is the number you stated you had on Justice? I did call your boss...I guess he got up in your azz about you wasting time on line, which you should be selling magazines. LMAO!
Oh stop it Drake. You know you and the security guard Jus-a-loser have these forums for breakfast lunch and dinner. Your happiness in life is to belittle others .You know misery love company and because you are lost in space your desire is to try and make others unhappy. What happen to the christian, you let that lie go when you were running in and out of Iraq..playing snoopy huh..You are too funny. You boys need to stay off the forums .You all are getting ragged on Time for a Change..But you can't stay off the froum for one week, or one month..Poor Jussy use so many different it isn't funny. By the way this isn't Pimpin. Of course you believe what ever Justice say..what was that Jussy said about you awhile back. Quote: Drake isn't super intelligent and he gets a lot of thing wrong that is the same blog Confisum said about you on Time for a change..Two different folks with the same insight. Too Funny...drake your grammar isn't all that great and poor Jussy the secuirty guard..You don't have to have a degree to perform that job..Jussy you are selling yourself short and Drake is a drifter.
Justice

Wake Forest, NC

#30614 Dec 21, 2009
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop it Drake. You know you and the security guard Jus-a-loser have these forums for breakfast lunch and dinner. Your happiness in life is to belittle others .You know misery love company and because you are lost in space your desire is to try and make others unhappy. What happen to the christian, you let that lie go when you were running in and out of Iraq..playing snoopy huh..You are too funny. You boys need to stay off the forums .You all are getting ragged on Time for a Change..But you can't stay off the froum for one week, or one month..Poor Jussy use so many different it isn't funny. By the way this isn't Pimpin. Of course you believe what ever Justice say..what was that Jussy said about you awhile back. Quote: Drake isn't super intelligent and he gets a lot of thing wrong that is the same blog Confisum said about you on Time for a change..Two different folks with the same insight. Too Funny...drake your grammar isn't all that great and poor Jussy the secuirty guard..You don't have to have a degree to perform that job..Jussy you are selling yourself short and Drake is a drifter.
Why can't you post my number illiterate boy???
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30615 Dec 21, 2009
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop it Drake. You know you and the security guard Jus-a-loser have these forums for breakfast lunch and dinner. Your happiness in life is to belittle others .You know misery love company and because you are lost in space your desire is to try and make others unhappy. What happen to the christian, you let that lie go when you were running in and out of Iraq..playing snoopy huh..You are too funny. You boys need to stay off the forums .You all are getting ragged on Time for a Change..But you can't stay off the froum for one week, or one month..Poor Jussy use so many different it isn't funny. By the way this isn't Pimpin. Of course you believe what ever Justice say..what was that Jussy said about you awhile back. Quote: Drake isn't super intelligent and he gets a lot of thing wrong that is the same blog Confisum said about you on Time for a change..Two different folks with the same insight. Too Funny...drake your grammar isn't all that great and poor Jussy the secuirty guard..You don't have to have a degree to perform that job..Jussy you are selling yourself short and Drake is a drifter.
Way to go pimpless! You still suck at grammar! LOL!

How is your new paper route going??
they got me 2

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#30616 Dec 21, 2009
i got my forms in the mail...filling each out and returning IMMEDIATELY!(Someone told I would rcv in the mail.....your were right. Thanks!)
PIMPIN

AOL

#30617 Dec 22, 2009
drake wrote:
<quoted text>Way to go pimpless! You still suck at grammar! LOL!
How is your new paper route going??
oh drake stop it .
Yeh you bitches are fucking uh.

Justice a guy like drake suits .stupid, retarded and can only shoot guns.. What a couple A sercurity guard and fake soldier.

dRAKE ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU SOUND

I'M PIMPIN NOT HAHA

GET A LIFE AND MAYBE YOU WONT BE SO PARANOID

GO MAKE MONEY I AM

XMAS IS GREAT THIS YEAR.

PIMPIN

AOL

#30619 Dec 22, 2009
they got me 2 wrote:
i got my forms in the mail...filling each out and returning IMMEDIATELY!(Someone told I would rcv in the mail.....your were right. Thanks!)
YO WHATS FORMS THESE PUNKS OWE ME 35,0000
Justice

Wake Forest, NC

#30620 Dec 24, 2009
PIMPIN wrote:
<quoted text>YO WHATS FORMS THESE PUNKS OWE ME 35,0000
What a fu--ing coward!! Post my number you fu--ing liar!! Why are you being a little bi--h about it?? How many times do I have to call your lying azz out???
GIPACCG

Fayetteville, NC

#30621 Dec 26, 2009
Justnutts and Drakeless are the most unprofessional clowns on all the forums. Who blogs the most???? Drakeless and Justnutts. Pimpin really tear up you two clowns nutts. Pimpin wear these clowns up. You two clowns need to be in a planters peanut can with the top locked just like Justnutts in the prison.
GIPACCG

Fayetteville, NC

#30622 Dec 26, 2009
It's a new year approaching. Drake stay off the blogs so much and MAN UP and get a real job...Justice put your degree to use and get out of the prison...
GIPACCG

Fayetteville, NC

#30623 Dec 26, 2009
M in Columbia wrote:
WHAT IS A VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT
This is a victim’s written statement which is submitted to the United States Attorney’s Office and
forwarded to Probation who then submits it to the Judge to review before sentencing the defendant. It
personalizes to the Judge the emotional, physical, and financial impact you and others have suffered as a
direct result of this crime. Since some victims are uncomfortable with completing a formal statement for
review, the Judge will also consider a personal letter. Victim Impact Statements may be seen by the
defendant and the defense attorney. Your address and phone number will NOT be on the impact
statement, therefore, the defendant and defense attorney will NOT see that information.
This differs from a verbal victim impact statement. You are afforded the right, under the Justice For
All Act, to be heard at the sentencing. If you would like to speak at this hearing, it is important to
contact the United States Attorney’s Office Victim Witness Unit as soon as possible and, if possible,
prior to the hearing. This allows us to provide notice to the court and allow the appropriate amount
of time for the hearing to include any victims wishing to be heard. This allows us to notify you of any
scheduling changes. Please continue to check the Victim Notification System for updates to the case
events.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT?
1) It gives you an opportunity to express in your own words what you, your family, and others close
to you have experienced as a result of this crime. Many victims also find it helps them provide some
closure to the ordeal the crime has caused.
2) Sometime after the defendant has pled guilty, the US Probation Office will contact you either
by phone or letter to inquire about the impact the crime has had on you. The Probation Officer may either
paraphrase or write verbatim the verbal statement you give and will include it in the pre-sentence report.
3) The victim impact statement is helpful to the judge when he or she decides what sentence the
defendant should receive. Although the Judge will decide the defendant’s sentence based upon the presentence
report and certain sentencing guidelines, the Judge may consider your opinion before making a
decision.
4) Finally it includes a financial loss statement which is used to verify and assess the financial
impact of the crime upon you. This information is used by the Judge to determine any money the defendant
may have to pay you for expenses you have paid or owe because of this crime. When the judge makes the
defendant pay the victim it is called “restitution.” If the judge orders the defendant to pay you restitution,
there is no guarantee that the defendant will be able to pay you the entire amount.
Agent do wrong....ok we hair you....not hear you.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100s Of New Illegal Aliens Building Dorchester ... Thu JoseCarlos 1
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) Thu Forest Gump 32
Visiting in the area (Jul '14) Mar 24 Gobbler47 10
James the tree man (Mar '10) Mar 14 Know Better 52
News Brawl breaks out outside North Charleston IHOP Mar 13 Ontario reads 1
News New music charter school lands downtown Charles... Mar 13 Ontario reads 1
Should I let my 12 yr old get her nipples pierced? (Dec '08) Mar 13 Liam 160

Freeze Warning for Allendale County was issued at March 28 at 3:09AM EDT

Allendale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Allendale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]