Examine | PACS: A Conversation with . . . Alex Jurovitsky

Nov 5, 2007 Full story: RT-Image

Download the current print version of rt-image [ Alex Jurovitsky, president of Allendale, N.J.-based Dynamic Imaging Solutions , a unit of GE Healthcare's IT Solutions, discusses what's new with PACS, why ... via RT-Image

Full Story
George Horgan

North Haven, CT

#1 Jun 22, 2008
thats why we use connecticut based Phantom Data Systems Inc. for our Plasmon UDO and Blu Ray PACS Systems integration in addition to their offsite storage and availability services. Multi platform compatibility and a very "open" architecture. I believe it's all about integration. The more control your vendor gives you over the system, the better off you are. So I'll start first by qualifying vendors. While Phantom Data Systems provides the PACS solutions, we've also leveraged their offsite storage, further mitigating replication and disaster recovery needs.
http://www.phantomdatasystems.com/pacs.html
Carly Florentina

Garden City, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2008
We do as well..seamlessly integrating with medical imaging applications, such as medical imaging RIS/PACS, Siemens, Kodak, AGFA, FUJI, GE, UDO and BluRay Systems.
http://www.phantomdatasystems.com/pacssystem....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confused Substitute Teacher Causes Lockdown of ... Wed David Hes 1
Prestige Toyota a low level dealership... Sep 15 Petition 22
ron gramsch Sep 15 Sherlayne 2
DePiero Farm trial to resume next month Sep 13 Worldczar 2
re Midland Park during the Fabulous Fifties...A... (Jul '06) Sep 7 Sheryl 14
Trucking industry fears driver shortage could h... Aug 20 Cory Trevor 3
Allendale Dentist Mar '14 Michelle 1
•••

Allendale News Video

•••