Report: Michael Vick to Be Suspended ...

Report: Michael Vick to Be Suspended Four Games

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Jul 23, 2009, titled Report: Michael Vick to Be Suspended Four Games. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

After ESPN reported earlier today that Michael Vick and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell met Wednesday in Allendale, NJ, they are now reporting Vick will be suspended for four games... by Alex Johnson 161 reads Breaking News After ESPN reported earlier today that Michael Vick and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell met Wednesday in Allendale, NJ, they are ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Shadoz

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2009
Michael Convick did his time, but where is the remorse for bank rolling dog fights? The killings of the dogs, drowning them, beating etc etc. he is a gross man. I will never buy any tickets to see that kinds of trash play football, and as for, TO he's a big mouth that went no where in his career, he needs to retire hahahahaha to many other good football players waiting for that chance that the Convick had and ruined it for himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: A Macchione Brothers Inc (Aug '08) Sep 20 bob burdette 13
Facebook Live with Richard A. Norden, MD of N... Sep 19 socialmation 2
News After nearly two years, Woodcliff Lake zoning b... Aug 31 Rich 1
News Montvale woman, 60, arrested on drug, distribut... Aug '16 Ben 2
News Cops say teen had sex with young cousin (Feb '09) Aug '16 Jersey Girl 2
Allendale Police Officer having an affair Aug '16 Jersey Girl 1
Joe Giudice Don't Bend Over in the Shower (Mar '16) Jul '16 The Punisher 2

Allendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance