chestnut street, Allendale

chestnut street, Allendale

Posted in the Allendale Forum

maureen

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Oct 8, 2010
I cannot believe there are so many ignorant, self important, people. There are a number of signs posted that Chestnut St. is closed, does that stop people from trying to drive through, no it does not. They have no respect for anyone, I observed one female driver in particular, who was giving the engineer an argument on how she had to go thru the street, even tho it was closed to traffic. She went around the backhoe through the mud to achieve her purpose. At 8:00 o'clock in the evening cars are still navigating around orange cones to pass thru Chestnut St. I am perplexed. Where is the police enforcement? Thank you for allowing me to vent.
smellmyfinger

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2010
What the hell do you care who drives through there. How is affecting you and your life. If the workers have issue with the traffic they will take it into concideration how to handle the traffic problem. It's nosey busy bodies like yourself that piss everybody off. Since you like putting your nose where it doesn't belong, come smell by ass hole I just took a crapmiester, smell my finger, I wipe my hairy ass and my finger ripped the toilet paper. That should keep you busy for awhile.
YourMama

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 14, 2010
smellmyfinger, you are obviously an idiot with no respect for others or the law. The reason we live in such a screwed up world is because punks like you get away with too much. Not enough good people stand up for what's right anymore. I'm also tired of fools like you thinking it's your world and you can do what ever you want. If I was one of those workers, I would take a cone and shove it up your ars.

Maureen, good for you. Stand up for what's right.
terry

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Whats right is right

Learn how to operate the Dream Plan from your Computer http://thedreamplan.webs.com
Nosey Neighbors

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Oct 14, 2010
maureen wrote:
I cannot believe there are so many ignorant, self important, people. There are a number of signs posted that Chestnut St. is closed, does that stop people from trying to drive through, no it does not. They have no respect for anyone, I observed one female driver in particular, who was giving the engineer an argument on how she had to go thru the street, even tho it was closed to traffic. She went around the backhoe through the mud to achieve her purpose. At 8:00 o'clock in the evening cars are still navigating around orange cones to pass thru Chestnut St. I am perplexed. Where is the police enforcement? Thank you for allowing me to vent.
Nosey Neighbors we all have one or had one sometime in our life. It is the person that is all up in your kool-aid and doesn't have any clue on the flavor. It is the person that will follow you around like a lost puppy to find out what is going on exactly in your life. They are not satisfied until they get information , in which you kindly say " It Ain't None Of Your Business!" You are outside weeding your yard and they will slow down and come to an almost abrupt stop to see what you are planting, or better yet what you are wearing. They peep over your fence like Mr. Wilson when you are in your birthday suit sun bathing by your pool and when you notice them and wave, they break their neck trying to crawl down from the chair that they are on. Go ahead grab your newspaper in your nice fleecy white robe ,as the peeping Mrs. Kravitz has her blinds cracked open to see what you are grabbing!! "Hi Mrs.Kravitz!!" you say in your early morning sexy voice, and wave.The blinds lickity-slip snap shut and you find yourself wanting to flash her but what the hell, the pervert across the street may enjoy it to. Leaving for the grocery store? Oh no, can't do that , as all of a sudden you find yourself hitting your brakes and hear a tap-tap on your window. "Hi.are you going to the store?", she asks as she is trying to poke her neck into your driver window, and watch her eyes zoom around as if she is looking for something , that you are hiding from here. "I am going to the store, what is that you need?" I ask, getting ready to pop her bozo the clown nose. Would I really do it? Of course not I am a lover not a fighter but it certainly sounds great. She replies, " Oh never mind , I can't remember what I needed." At this point my head spins like Linda Blair in the "Exorcist as I release my foot from the brake. What in the hell is wrong with that woman I say to myself. Nosey, Nosey, just plain Nosey!
Gladys Kravits

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Oct 14, 2010
YourMama wrote:
smellmyfinger, you are obviously an idiot with no respect for others or the law. The reason we live in such a screwed up world is because punks like you get away with too much. Not enough good people stand up for what's right anymore. I'm also tired of fools like you thinking it's your world and you can do what ever you want. If I was one of those workers, I would take a cone and shove it up your ars.
Maureen, good for you. Stand up for what's right.
If the old bat Maureen got off her ass and got a job like the rest of us she wouldn't have time to criticize people who have a life and a job that are just trying to get things done while not interfering with other people. Nosey bastards!!! One more thing...SMELLY MY FINGER
CaCa On My Dicky

Covina, CA

#7 Oct 19, 2010
YourMama wrote:
smellmyfinger, I am obviously an idiot with no respect for others or the law. The reason we live in such a screwed up world is because stupid fucks like myself get away with too much. I hope that the male workers like other males because I would love to strut by them and have them finger me is the ass, tongue me in my ass would even be more stimulating. Maureen, You good for nothing, why are you so nosey? Mind your own business, for goodness sakes woman, it's busy bodies like yourself that cause grief for everyone. Maureen, would you like to suck my dicky after I insert it into some lucky fellers butt hole that just took a shit?
What the hell is going on here? Why do you post that type of crap here. I agree that Maureen should stop being so nosey. If she has a problem she should get off her fat ass and report it to the proper authorities, and this site is not the proper authorities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comey: Getting wedgies as kid in N.J. prepared ... Apr 17 Hardknocks 1
Custom Kitchen Cabinet Experiences (Apr '08) Apr 12 Aqua Granite 4
News Bergen County Executive, Sheriff & Freeholders ... Feb '18 Hardknocks 2
News Business people see 'high times' ahead if NJ le... Feb '18 easystreet100 2
News Walter Minton on the House "Lolita" Built Jan '18 Hal Higdon 1
News Why A Sleepy New Jersey Suburb Targeted Hasidic... Dec '17 yidfellas rule 3
News New SWAT team patrol units to roam Bergen County Dec '17 ROBERT TAYLOR 2

Allendale Jobs

Personal Finance

Allendale Mortgages