Suburban Detroit dad charged with mur...

Suburban Detroit dad charged with murder, child abuse in drowning deaths of his 2 children - wtvr

There are 3 comments on the WTVR story from Oct 22, 2010, titled Suburban Detroit dad charged with murder, child abuse in drowning deaths of his 2 children - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

A suburban Detroit father who called 911 to report the drowning deaths of his two small children was charged with first-degree murder Friday, a prosecutor said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Oct 22, 2010
"I didn't hurt my babies. I didn't hurt 'em. I was sleeping," Nicholson said as he was taken back to jail with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Yeah, right. I guess those babies jumped in the tub and tuned on the water and plugged the drain all by themselves, right?
Snicker

Birmingham, AL

#2 Oct 22, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
"I didn't hurt my babies. I didn't hurt 'em. I was sleeping," Nicholson said as he was taken back to jail with his hands cuffed behind his back.
Yeah, right. I guess those babies jumped in the tub and tuned on the water and plugged the drain all by themselves, right?
He should be ok taz, because I know people can drown up to five of their children in the tub and still get away with it.
adalia kirby

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2011
Nicholson didn't do it he is a good guy. I know its sad but you didn't see it so how do know what happend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ford is building cars without steering wheels, ... Mon WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Aug 21 WATCHING LIVONIA 16
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2
Jim, Phyllis, Linda, Janet Barnes Aug 20 Amanda Amos Krana... 1
News UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... (Jul '14) Aug 14 bfburner 13
News More Corporate Bigotry-This Time it's Lowe's (Dec '11) Aug 12 ReliableAffordabl... 25
Tammy Huey (Jun '15) Aug 12 Oh brother 3

Allen Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allen Park Mortgages