McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,000 in Muslim complaint

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 216

DEARBORN, Mich. -- McDonald's and one of its franchise owners agreed to pay $700,000 to members of the Muslim community to settle allegations a Detroit-area restaurant falsely advertised its food as being prepared according to Islamic dietary law.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
The Agitator

Dearborn Heights, MI

#207 Feb 3, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you, but thereís no hatred consuming me. I personally feel you arenít worth hating but are only to be pitied and distrusted. I am a realist who recognizes the dangers of the Islamic religion, whose followers are all afflicted with mental impairment and a lack of human compasion. I recognize the fact all Muslimsóbecause of the evil taught them in the Koranóare potential killers and dangerous to have around normal people, for they donít think with normal brains and are in a permanent state of ignorance due to still living in the dark ages.
Put the money to good use by seeing a non-Muslim psychiatrist (Stay away from the Ft. Hood one), for you are in dire need of treatment.
. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH we have heard it all before. Read your own post and tell me no hatred consumes you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#208 Feb 3, 2013
The Agitator wrote:
<quoted text>. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH we have heard it all before. Read your own post and tell me no hatred consumes you.
Dearborn Heights? You are a Downriver slum-dog. I hope the FBI has your phones bugged.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#209 Feb 3, 2013
The Agitator wrote:
<quoted text>. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH we have heard it all before. Read your own post and tell me no hatred consumes you.
Listen closely. The hate you sense is your own.
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#210 Feb 3, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you, but thereís no hatred consuming me. I personally feel you arenít worth hating but are only to be pitied and distrusted. I am a realist who recognizes the dangers of the Islamic religion, whose followers are all afflicted with mental impairment and a lack of human compasion. I recognize the fact all Muslimsóbecause of the evil taught them in the Koranóare potential killers and dangerous to have around normal people, for they donít think with normal brains and are in a permanent state of ignorance due to still living in the dark ages.
Put the money to good use by seeing a non-Muslim psychiatrist (Stay away from the Ft. Hood one), for you are in dire need of treatment.
Most excellent post!!

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#211 Feb 4, 2013
The Agitator wrote:
I donít need to reread them since my memory is excellent. The hatred is all on your side. While it is true I hate the religion of Islam, as anyone with even half a mind would do, I have never hated the people. I find some disgusting but I pity their souls.

I suppose you are a genuine angel with love for all, right?

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#212 Feb 4, 2013
Tinkerbell wrote:
<quoted text>
Most excellent post!!
Thank you!
Tinkerbell

Paducah, KY

#213 Feb 4, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!
And thank you as well!!
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#214 Feb 4, 2013
You know,that I went to church with a couple whose grandson was shot at Fort Hood by this nut case..He has been to the church with his grandparents and he is a wonderful young man..He was shot numerous times but healed and he,instead of being ugly and vindictive like a muslim would be--out to take revenge-he forgave this doctor,because this young man was a Christian.He also prays for this doctor because he is insane..The government/military knew that this nut job was going off but wanted to be politically correct and buried their heads in the sand..There are others in our military that are wacko and muslim--scary to me!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#215 Feb 4, 2013
Patriotic Girl and Logan do a great service to America and even humanity by shedding light on a threat that we face in these times. Wise individuals they are. Thank you and keep up the good work. God smiles on you.
Moe Pork Angry

Mclean, VA

#216 Feb 4, 2013
Don't blame the muslims. The prices for explosives have gone up.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#217 Feb 5, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
Patriotic Girl and Logan do a great service to America and even humanity by shedding light on a threat that we face in these times. Wise individuals they are. Thank you and keep up the good work. God smiles on you.
Appreciate your kind thoughts. We need more like you in America.
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

#218 Feb 5, 2013
Alert,alert!! The Kentucky Hate Hunters have formed a group on the Murfreesboro,Tn Topix site..They are the muzzies on this thread that are disgruntled with us all that hate islam..

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#219 Feb 5, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Alert,alert!! The Kentucky Hate Hunters have formed a group on the Murfreesboro,Tn Topix site..They are the muzzies on this thread that are disgruntled with us all that hate islam..
Link please.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#220 Feb 5, 2013
Murfreesboro, Tn.com Neighbors support Islamic Center
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#221 Feb 5, 2013
Sorry,I do this so fast..Murfreesboro,Tn Topix.com
The Agitator

Dearborn Heights, MI

#222 Feb 10, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Dearborn Heights? You are a Downriver slum-dog. I hope the FBI has your phones bugged.
Ohh!!! Good one !!! I have never heard that one before. How long did it take you to think that one up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... 2 hr Steve 8
Buffalo Bills send Detroit Lions pizza, wings f... 4 hr Pizzarrhea 3
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) 6 hr Cantfoolme 34
State divides up $75 million in blight funding 8 hr reality is a crutch 1
Semi Driver Arrested For Drunk Driving Dec 15 kev 1
Holy Traditions: Is the nation ready for Islami... (Feb '14) Dec 13 honest 8
Muslums Need Jesus Christ Dec 13 honest 6
Allen Park Dating
Find my Match

Allen Park People Search