Film studio expected in Detroit suburb

There are 2 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Film studio expected in Detroit suburb. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

The Detroit suburb of Allen Park is expected to be home to a new $146 million film and television production complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pjdutchville

Saint Joseph, MI

#23 May 7, 2009
cassandra wrote:
Hello how --r--u-- it's good that there --r---jobs in detroit and pontiac do --u---know when there gone --2--B some or more jobs --n---- GRAND RAPIDS thank you
Take the next eleven years and aspire towards your GED.
Interested in working

Toledo, OH

#24 Jul 21, 2009
Hello, I am interested in working in a movie studio in Detroit or Allen Park. I would prefer a part-time job in the production field, or the like.

I have also written a science fiction book that a lot of people who read it have told me that they would like to see it made into a movie.

You may contact me at carlannette@tulee.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slick Cups Silicone Bread Loaf Pan Announces A ... 9 hr ray 1
News It's official: Primary in Livonia city election... Mon BIG DADDY 8
Who is Ali Jawad? (May '08) May 1 A good person 7
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Apr 28 sleek 35
Where are they now Apr 26 Jackson 1
News Blinds Between the Glass Manufacturer: Royal Te... Apr 23 ray 1
News Inkster Cop Who Beat Floyd Dent In Traffic Stop... Apr 23 watching livonia 5
More from around the web

Allen Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]