My Words Shall Not Pass Away -- Susan...

My Words Shall Not Pass Away -- Susan Verbanic

There are 1 comment on the Heritage Newspapers story from Oct 26, 2008, titled My Words Shall Not Pass Away -- Susan Verbanic. In it, Heritage Newspapers reports that:

Susan Verbanic, 95, recently shared her life story over a cup of tea in her cozy Brownstown Township apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Heritage Newspapers.

Geraldine Hagan

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2009
Hello Susie,
I am your great niece. My father is Arthur Hagan whom is your nephew and your sister Brigid's mother. I was born on Oct 18, 1962 and came to the USA (Chicago) when I was 3 yrs old. I have many memories and pictures of Granny in Emania Terrace. I know my Dad and I would love to come visit you. I didn't even know you existed. I have been back in Ireland to visit the past 3 yrs and love visiting with the family. It isn't the same without Granny Bridget there. I am now 46 yrs old and look like the Hagans, not the Gollogly's.
I will give you a call and would love to plan a visit to come see you.
Love,
Geraldine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Jan 18 Mr Danovich 4,739
Do you think Wyandotte Police are out of contro... (Mar '09) Jan 18 Anonymous 60
river rouge days memories (Jan '09) Jan 9 cwoj 86
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Jan 7 Who cares not me lol 144
News Hungry Howie's Pizza Brings Flavored Crust Pizz... Dec 27 RECENT FARTS 6
News Trenton theaters offer comedy, drama and musica... Nov '17 Gjude44 1
Trash pick up? Oct '17 Jean 1

Allen Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allen Park Mortgages