Granholm: Unity Studios Launching New...

Granholm: Unity Studios Launching New Film, Television and Medi...

There are 6 comments on the State of Michigan story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Granholm: Unity Studios Launching New Film, Television and Medi.... In it, State of Michigan reports that:

Governor Jennifer M. Granholm today announced that Michigan's aggressive film production attraction efforts have helped land Burbank, California-based Unity Studios to launch a $146-million state-of-the-art production studio in Allen Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State of Michigan.

Runny

AOL

#1 Apr 14, 2009
I'm already a celebrity here aren't I ?

Anyway,I'm turning off aol,so I'll be gone awhile till I switch over to dsl !

Will anyone miss me ?
I WANNA BE FAMOUSE

Rochester, MI

#2 Apr 15, 2009
OMG!
Im SO exited!
Maybe my life dreams WILL come true! <3.<3
Panafrican

Troy, MI

#3 Apr 15, 2009
I WANNA BE FAMOUSE wrote:
OMG!
Im SO exited!
Maybe my life dreams WILL come true! <3.<3
You need to live in ALLEN Park,MI to get hired.
The city has taken over the hiring process and on the city website, you are asked whether or not you live in the ALLEN PARK,MI and for how long.
It is discriminatory, is not american, it is anti patriotic, it is outrageous. The citizens of Michigan are going to sue Allen park.
Government Foe

Royal Oak, MI

#4 Apr 15, 2009
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to live in ALLEN Park,MI to get hired.
The city has taken over the hiring process and on the city website, you are asked whether or not you live in the ALLEN PARK,MI and for how long.
It is discriminatory, is not american, it is anti patriotic, it is outrageous. The citizens of Michigan are going to sue Allen park.
In that same standpoint, then it's acceptable for Dave Bing and others to live outside of Detroit if they run for office.
Panafrican

Troy, MI

#5 Apr 15, 2009
Government Foe wrote:
<quoted text>
In that same standpoint, then it's acceptable for Dave Bing and others to live outside of Detroit if they run for office.
I agree, I don't know them. why don't they run where they live?
Runny

United States

#6 May 1, 2009
Panafrican I'm back,I took a spring break and ditched aol,whats going on in Detroit now that matters to you,we're here for you we can help !
I got back here quicker than I thought I would so whats going on ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ford is building cars without steering wheels, ... Aug 22 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Aug 21 WATCHING LIVONIA 16
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2
Jim, Phyllis, Linda, Janet Barnes Aug 20 Amanda Amos Krana... 1
News UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... (Jul '14) Aug 14 bfburner 13
News More Corporate Bigotry-This Time it's Lowe's (Dec '11) Aug 12 ReliableAffordabl... 25
Tammy Huey (Jun '15) Aug 12 Oh brother 3

Allen Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allen Park Mortgages