Matt Poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2006

I know you all miss me so I am coming home this thursday 7-6-06 for a week. Please no parades I just want to have a normal time with all my subjects and hang at taco bell with my girl. Suger Bush Farm Rules!!!!!
Matt Poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2006

I will be home thursday holla at me bitchs
Matt Poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2006

All who wish to pay tribute to the king come to taco bell in coldwater friday night and bow down to me!!!!!!!!!!
who cares

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2006

Who the hell are you? Do you think you rule when you no longer liver here? You sound like a real ass!
Matt poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

Who cares all my bitchs care and if you have a problem you can come to taco bell and bow down to me
audrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

are you the ass that sits at taco bell in coldwater with a rebel flag on your hood? If you are you can get on your knees for me bitch!
Matt poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

Thats me baby so you know the king huh I am famous everywere and will rule Allen and Coldwater forever! Bow down
Matt poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

You can all kiss my royal ass
audrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

hey farm boy why dont you go rule jonesville. You are old news like everything there. Someone else is taking your place at taco bell and hooking up with all your prosti-tot girlfriends.
Matt poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

I am returning to rule what is mine and you can be one of my hoes in waiting you hick
audrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

So be it. If you think you are a great and almighty ruler and as you put it "the king of allen" I will happily bow down to you. Seeing how I am only a hick. But that is what you prefer isn't it? Nasty, skanky, toothless hoes because no one with any sense will give you the time of day. And one more thing, the only reason I will be bowing is so you can have a better angle to kiss my ass.
Matt poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

I sense some sexual fustration maybe I can help you with that. I can do it all night long.
Matt poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

THE KING IS NOW IN TOWN
Matt poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

PARTY AT TACO BELL IN COLDWATER TOMORROW NIGHT ALL WELCOME
Matt Poindexter

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2006

Whats wrong audrey nothing to say to the king
audrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2006

I have a lot to say but also a job that I have to go to. Also jackass if you are supposedly in Coldwater, Mi why does the address still come up in Va?
Matt Poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2006

Because I am returning to Allen afetr conquering the state of VA I will rule all afetr my crusades are done and all will bow down to me. So what do you look like?
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2006

Don't you have anything better to do, this is for communication of people who actually care about the community and the world. If you want to "rule" the city then maybe you should start with being a respectful leader and not just a disrespectful punk that you seem to be
Matt poindexter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2006

You dare and disrespect the king tim
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2006

this seems to be a pointless conversation, I just thought I was dealing with someone a little more grown up. Please keep in mind that city officials and children look at these sites and be considerate enough not to use explicit terms in your game you are playing here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Allen Discussions

Search the Allen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
In Hillsdale, crumbling streets but support for... Jul 22 jane 2
Jeff Van Patten (Aug '11) Jul 17 Anon 7
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesville, MI (Aug '12) Jun '14 Dawn 4
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
•••
•••
•••
•••

Allen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••