Matt Poindexter

Fairfax, VA

#1 Mar 7, 2007
Why is it when women are gay its hot but when men are gay its sick I am so tired of the small minded people in Michigan. I am gay and proud.
Aloha

Coldwater, MI

#2 Sep 30, 2007
If you were a normal man you'd understand
Aloha

Coldwater, MI

#4 Oct 1, 2007
To be heterosexual is to be normal. Homasexuality is not the norm. Check the stats.
Aloha

Coldwater, MI

#6 Oct 5, 2007
No hater. No closet. Just normal.
Aloha

Coldwater, MI

#8 Oct 8, 2007
If so, at least I am a normal one rather than an abnormal one.
SliderX

Saline, MI

#9 Oct 9, 2007
Check your bible, Even God hated Queers.
Aloha

Coldwater, MI

#11 Oct 11, 2007
Wow! I guess you homosexual fellows are sooo much smarter than the rest of us I'll have to give up. I can't argue with such lofty logic as yours.
SliderX

Saline, MI

#12 Oct 16, 2007
Matt Poindexter wrote:
You are both dumb ass inbreeders and you both do your moms
With words like that I ussally say "would you kiss your mother with a mouth like that" but since this topics on fudge packing and pole smoking I already know what you put in your mouth.
truth

Coldwater, MI

#14 Oct 21, 2007
I don't think you are the real Matt Poindexter. I think you are someone who is trying to ruin someone else by taking his name. I don't think anyone would post this crap and use his real name.
CDL

Coldwater, MI

#16 Oct 26, 2007
Just read where they have found a spot in a worm's brian that can be altered to change it's sexual orentation. Guess it is brain damage after all that causes queers.
reader

Coldwater, MI

#17 Oct 26, 2007
iz there a spot in the worm's brain that makes it more boring? LOL. that's the spot where this guy has been altered.

if Matt Poindexter [almost has to be a madeup name] is real, he can't really be this dumb

hasta be someone else -- touched in the brain.

yee-ouch
reader

Coldwater, MI

#18 Nov 2, 2007
check out The Real Me -- hah hah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martinrea, Jonesville (Jan '10) May 19 anon 28
Jeff Van Patten (Aug '11) May 19 andrew miller 11
Glass replacement parts. May 18 Bernie 1
looking for housing Mar '15 Terrence Orange 1
History/Founding of: GLENRAY Manufacturing Co. ... (Feb '07) Feb '15 Ricky Sea 7
News Local McDonald's owners continue support for ch... (Jan '08) Feb '15 Elise Gingerich 2
Caril Ann Fugate Clair Feb '15 St Teresa 1
More from around the web

Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]