Police round up drug offenders

Dec 27, 2010 Full story: WKYT 65

Despite the snowy weather and some icy roads, police in Floyd County braved the cold and made several drug arrests Monday morning.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
touched

Harold, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2010
good job john k ..keep up the good work...glad to see a change ....to many young people getting hooked by these drug pushers....i would love to see john k make history on drug arrests in floyd county..everyone was putting him down..now he is showing he is in control of this problem..good start john k....keep it going....
yipeeyahoo

Elkfork, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2010
go john k.....go unite....come on up big and little mud creek.....better bring a big bus,maybe 2 to take them all in
Get the big dealer

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Each one caught helps but so much work to be done.
concerned

Betsy Layne, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2010
why don't john k. catch R----e Stratton on Mare creek? He has been at it for thirty years. HUH!
wondering

Betsy Layne, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2010
how do some get by with drug selling for yearsssssssssssss and others get caught first time?$$$$$$$$$
lalalala

Harold, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2010
who is first time..hell one of them i know has been a drug seller for a long time sweet heart...come and get john k woohoo.your the man ..maybe someday they will get them all..yee haw
i wonder

Belfry, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2010
who got caught at allen
skeeter j

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2010
well how bout rounding up several more for dr. shopping and dealing in pills what they dont take...i have made purchases recently from one guy there and he dont know i was wired nor does he know i have video camera of him n his brother doing a deal between themselves and then purchases from dana area and harold tooo....well your on the list so beware you all wanna see them on the front page of the floyd county times???? one used to live at allen but moved to pburg and they know who they are the houses were watched also so business for the day heyyyy cmon john lets get at it and do the next best thing now.....the others live on branhams creek and then at harold and dana and prater so you all know who they are if they dont take them the extras is sold and redealt with there so unites on the prawl and at it hoss...you may run but you cant hide it.......skeeter j.
skeeter j

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 31, 2010
yipeeyahoo wrote:
go john k.....go unite....come on up big and little mud creek.....better bring a big bus,maybe 2 to take them all in
well you know all too well too there on branhams creek, harold, dana, and prater will be the next area they travel in and out and doctor shop from state to state and what they dont take they are dealing and selling i have video of two brothers making deals several times in area one lives at branhams creek the other lived at allen the pburg we are tracking them and have the son on film also and buddies too much business at 2 houses we got it all reported and will be involved next they think oh they can run and hide well its been uncoverd real good....so call into unite as you have we have videos too....so brothers beware weve been onto for a year now at least so just wait matter of time.....we got your names addresses and vehicles also involved in this racateering ring!!
skeeter j

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2010
i wonder wrote:
who got caught at allen
read floyd county times or go to wymt news website......there is several one lived at allen and moved to pburg and him and few more we have to round up with brothers and son tooo so we have been watching these 2 for a year and know more got films on them and houses had too much business and visitors so we know them and they should know who they are tooo we got there vehicles tagged which includes four to five different ones so mr john k is well aware as we are at unite tooo...guys cant make it on ssec benefits and have habits and deal out tooo .....so clueless you are gonna be shown for who and what and still doing.....
skeeter j

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2010
wondering wrote:
how do some get by with drug selling for yearsssssssssssss and others get caught first time?$$$$$$$$$
they think there getting away some here we have been investigating for year now in dana prater harold and branhams creek and allen and pburg area....we have got them on film with there vehicles and exchanges so deals done they think they are not known well guess what they are gonna be on times front page for doctor shopping, dealing and more .......wait !!!
lululululu

Harold, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2010
skeeter j wrote:
<quoted text> they think there getting away some here we have been investigating for year now in dana prater harold and branhams creek and allen and pburg area....we have got them on film with there vehicles and exchanges so deals done they think they are not known well guess what they are gonna be on times front page for doctor shopping, dealing and more .......wait !!!
nosey a** rat
Drug Dealers

Virgie, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2011
Are they keeping Allen on the map?
AMH

Harold, KY

#15 Jan 1, 2011
It don't do no good to take em to jail and let em out the same night!!
yipeeyahoo

Elkfork, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2011
get them New Years Day.....probably passed out on the floor or couch.....start the new year out right JKB....what ever you do on New year you will do all year long(lol)...rid'em in rawhide
skeeter j

Winchester, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2011
lululululu wrote:
<quoted text>nosey a** rat
you in on it tooo we take tips from a rat we know quiet a few they have reported you all to unite and there are several that are working with us right close to you your areas there so come on we like the information...you don't know just what your missing but you will see here real soon, JKB has toted some of you all along but you will go down on his list yet......think your in good well the good is turning real bad...thank you for your concern!!!!
skeeter j

Winchester, KY

#18 Jan 1, 2011
yipeeyahoo wrote:
get them New Years Day.....probably passed out on the floor or couch.....start the new year out right JKB....what ever you do on New year you will do all year long(lol)...rid'em in rawhide
yep we know quiet a few and have secreat indicts. to go yet....so?????????? this year is a bang for floyd county and to start it out we have already had several at pharmacies where our system is linking state to state and county to county...so they know who they are they have been caught up and some we are still investigating thru records we have obtain'd thank you!!!
angie

Harold, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2011
skeeter j wrote:
<quoted text> yep we know quiet a few and have secreat indicts. to go yet....so?????????? this year is a bang for floyd county and to start it out we have already had several at pharmacies where our system is linking state to state and county to county...so they know who they are they have been caught up and some we are still investigating thru records we have obtain'd thank you!!!
i got a skeeter on my peter knock it off, your full of shit
rodge

United States

#20 Jan 4, 2011
well looks like there is bs ers out there wait u will seee..........real soon!!!!
Bitch

Harold, KY

#21 Jan 8, 2011
concerned wrote:
why don't john k. catch R----e Stratton on Mare creek? He has been at it for thirty years. HUH!
Let me tell u all something u f*ckers he might have 30yrs ago but he doesnt do sh*t anymore. if u have something to say post ur damn name and b a man or woman about it. i will find out and when i do i will f*ckn show u an a** whipin. u need to keep ur mouth shut or their will b hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min dollarsbill 132,119
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 4,596
Dumpter Diving 6 hr Diver 5
YES!!! New jobs coming to Prestonsurg $32.00 to... 6 hr Employees Wanted 4
Merry Christmas Martin ky 8 hr snoopy 3
Two Words (Nov '13) 8 hr Jennifer Renee 1,671
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 14 hr Jennifer Renee 2,285
Allen Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Allen News, Events & Info