Holler Rat At PHS
Wth

Williamson, WV

#1 Mar 27, 2012
So who the hell is this girl coming in phs sayin shes proud to be a holler rat? what the hell is a holler rat? And does anyone know her real name?
FX Leach

United States

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Grow up little girl....noone cares where your from in the real world. The ones that do never leave where they are.
kay

Kermit, WV

#3 Mar 29, 2012
FX Leach wrote:
Grow up little girl....noone cares where your from in the real world. The ones that do never leave where they are.
Her names tiffany Burcett and she got her but whooped today by laykn Hayden and there's a bunch of peoplenwanting too woop her she needs to go back were she came from... Phs doesn't need no holler rats people from phs are all to good we don't need no trailer trash at out school
FX Leach

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Mar 29, 2012
You are all holler rats. Your just too ignorant to understand that.
Youre a snob

Peach Creek, WV

#5 Mar 29, 2012
Prestonsburg isn't exactly the social hub of the world. Kay, you need to brush up on the proper use of grammar if you're going to be a spokesperson for the Prestonsburg elite...
Wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2012
For one were not TOO ignorant to understand anything. And for two not one person down here is a holler rat, (whatever that is..) Stop hating and get off our di**s. (:
statepolice

Logan, WV

#7 Apr 17, 2012
Wow wrote:
For one were not TOO ignorant to understand anything. And for two not one person down here is a holler rat,(whatever that is..) Stop hating and get off our di**s.(:
Sounds like your to ignorant to be on this site!!! Bullying is a crime!!!
Daisy Duke

Logan, WV

#8 Apr 17, 2012
statepolice wrote:
<quoted text>
yea right state police wanna be..
for wow

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2012
Wow wrote:
For one were not TOO ignorant to understand anything. And for two not one person down here is a holler rat,(whatever that is..) Stop hating and get off our di**s.(:
I don't understand. What is "di**s"?
Wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2012
for wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand. What is "di**s"?
And were the ignorant ones? lol your funny, if you don't know what it means then clearly your the ignorant one here.
Common Sense

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Apr 18, 2012
You have no right talking about people you don't even know, we aren't the smartest people in the world but were not ignorant either. We might not be beyond intelligent but at least were mature enough to not get on topix and talk about other schools students. When you grow up a little come down to p-burg high school and tell us how you feel then? Or hide behind a computer like a pu**ys do.(:
Wow

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2012
statepolice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol statepolice is it now?
You ain't foolin' anyone honey,
To Cool For School

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Apr 26, 2012
her defintion of a holler rat is proud to be from the holler retards. Laken whooped her but i bet if they fought off school grounds she'd get it handed it to her nobody is scared of them hayden hoes they think there crap doesnt stink but they all look like animals it's tiffany BURKETT not burchett people get on here running there mouth about other people cause they clearly have no lifes shes not a bad person just judged like all the little hating girls at pburg do, they judge and hate and thats all!!!!!!!!
good one

Pikeville, KY

#15 Apr 26, 2012
Thesse are the girls who will bring me my food order in a few years. I will laugh at them under my breathe while they try to figure out who there baby daddy is.
good one

Pikeville, KY

#16 Apr 26, 2012
these/their
statepolice

Logan, WV

#17 Apr 26, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Lol statepolice is it now?
You ain't foolin' anyone honey,
What are you talking about? I am a parent who does not want her children bullied or to be a bully!!!! All I was stating is it is a crime punishable by law!!! These children need to be taught how to treat others & be respectful!
Yolo

United States

#18 Apr 26, 2012
The Hayden girls are wanna be preps but they can't fit in with them for anything with their flea market clothing and yellow toothed grins such nasty teeth those girls have
Grim

Sidney, OH

#19 Apr 27, 2012
Yolo wrote:
The Hayden girls are wanna be preps but they can't fit in with them for anything with their flea market clothing and yellow toothed grins such nasty teeth those girls have
You are a little piece of shit for sure. Do you buy your clothes or does your mommy and daddy?
nice

Inez, KY

#20 Apr 28, 2012
Once these kids get out of high school they will realize all the fighting and bullying is pathetic. Grow up now girls and boys because judging by the way it sounds you all are far from ready for the real world.
Student

Langley, KY

#21 Sep 5, 2012
Hey kids, how about you leave everyone alone? Not that any of you care, it's cyberbullying here. But whatever why should I be telling you this? Yes Tiffany isn't that great but just leave her alone. I don't like her but I don't talk bad about her or anything like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Doris 141,461
Bar/Club opening in P-Burg. 1 hr Curious 12
Thinking of moving here 1 hr Kansas 1
Scam artist in prestonsburg 10 hr Wolfie lion 3
Poll What is John Hunt doing, since he was elected? 11 hr Harold 30
East ky lawn care 13 hr David 8
is Elevate Church turning into a cult? 14 hr James 12
More from around the web

Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Allen Mortgages