Suspended/Arrested Principal Is He Co...

Suspended/Arrested Principal Is He Coming Back?

Posted in the Allegany Forum

Allegany Concerned Parent

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2011
Is Mr. Mc Mullen coming back? Do we really want someone who has allegedly done so much in our community? I've heard the rumors and don't really know him personally. What do you think?

Buffalo, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2011
By the way I am from Allegany not Buffalo , I ask this because I was asked to sign a petition to keep him from returning.
CURIOUS

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Oct 27, 2011
What has Mr. Mc Mullin done for you to feel this way? I have lived out of state for over 20 years and have heard nothing about his misadventures, Kindly update me.

Lancaster, NY

#4 Oct 28, 2011
You can go to WIVBTV.com put Allegany-Limestone Principal in the search box. He continues on....as recent as this evening.
CURIOUS

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Nov 1, 2011
I tried that and got no results. Why cant you tell me, are you afraid to spread lies and rumours?
CURIOUS

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Nov 4, 2011
Allegany Concerned Parent wrote:
Is Mr. Mc Mullen coming back? Do we really want someone who has allegedly done so much in our community? I've heard the rumors and don't really know him personally. What do you think?
Just as I suspected, you are trying to perpetuate the lies and rumours. You disgust me!

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
CURIOUS wrote:
<quoted text
Just as I suspected, you are trying to perpetuate the lies and rumours. You disgust me!
The answer to my question...NO

NO LIES OR RUMORS JUST THE TRUTH .
curious too

Horseheads, NY

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Major story in Buffalo News today. McMullen resigns but no details of the charges.
ripped-off taxpayer

Olean, NY

#9 Jan 19, 2013
CURIOUS wrote:
I tried that and got no results. Why cant you tell me, are you afraid to spread lies and rumours?
You msy copy and paste the following on your bro to view comments on WIVB coverage.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/southern_tier/pr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathi Gimbrone 1 hr Just curious 4
Nate Pleakis. 2 hr Reallynow 7
Jenna holly 3 hr Mikeisrite223 2
James Chaptmon 3 hr Drizzledik 4
Clinton bar nothing but a druggie hang out 5 hr Clinton Fan 11
Tap that 54 year old on Wayman Branch Rd 5 hr Drumph 5
a t l 7 hr Conniebonnie 2

Allegany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance