Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

How is it the father has so much pull with the Nation? He looks white to me. Call the damn President! NOT as in SNI. The President of the country we live in. This is shocking to me! I live in Salamanca and this is the first i've heard of this. Good luck Amanda!
hittindapipe

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

yeah cause bitching on topix is the way to get results. get a job and buy a lawyer.
troll

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

so while trolling pictures posted on fb i noticed kevin had ultra sound photos posted called MY SON interesting that it did not say OUR son. look out kristin you could be next. some new women takin care of ur baby. but that is how karma works honey. to the witches who call themselves judges. u will be judged one day and it is not lookin good for any of u! my mother and grandmother had a custody battle over me. i had been livin with my grandmother. to make a long story short i was sent to live with my mother and her new husband. the judge should NEVER remove a child from the home and people that child is bonded with. here is the result of that mistake. i HATE my mother and hate her husband even more. so u see kevin and kristin u have not won anything. that child will hate ur guts forever. even behind the smiles the hugs and the good times deep inside grows a great hate for u.
SMH

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Why would u even put this on this site? Topix isn't gonna do sh!t for you but make u look stupid.
volume

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

SMH wrote:
Why would u even put this on this site? Topix isn't gonna do sh!t for you but make u look stupid.
By SMH do you mean See My Hole? And yes, we can see that you are a hole.
Nana

Brecksville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

troll wrote:
so while trolling pictures posted on fb i noticed kevin had ultra sound photos posted called MY SON interesting that it did not say OUR son. look out kristin you could be next. some new women takin care of ur baby. but that is how karma works honey. to the witches who call themselves judges. u will be judged one day and it is not lookin good for any of u! my mother and grandmother had a custody battle over me. i had been livin with my grandmother. to make a long story short i was sent to live with my mother and her new husband. the judge should NEVER remove a child from the home and people that child is bonded with. here is the result of that mistake. i HATE my mother and hate her husband even more. so u see kevin and kristin u have not won anything. that child will hate ur guts forever. even behind the smiles the hugs and the good times deep inside grows a great hate for u.
thank u for sharing. I'm sorry that u had to experience this first hand. Good bless.
troll

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nana wrote:
<quoted text>thank u for sharing. I'm sorry that u had to experience this first hand. Good bless.
thank u so much, i am sorry u are going though this heartbreak and u can believe me when i tell u not a day goes by that she doesn't love and miss u all very much. She'll NEVER forget any of u! kevin and kristin if you're snooping around this post.... if this was truely in the best interest of the child, visitation would be allowed....that is child abuse in its worse form, to be witholding a child from the ones she loves!....and she will figure that out one day, so u see ur days are numbered. ur a child for a very short time, an adult for many many more years....one day she'll return to who she holds in her heart as her real family , than you'll know you lost her, as you deserve to!
Scootyscoot

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

just woundering wrote:
well look who is working for the nation courts,she had 6 kids and 6 daddies for them and she has a right to say who gets to keep there kids?No I agree if you go to nation court with one parent white you waste your time.
Now who would that be?

“27 wins”

Since: Jan 07

Bradford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Marissa Nana"
We may not be perfect but we did nothing to deserve the cruelty that has been bestowed on my family. Not being able to see her, write her or even talk on the telephone...... WHY????[/QUOTE]

Really, "we did nothing to deserve the cruelty that has been bestowed on my family"? Defying a court order from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, kidnapping and fleeing to Kentucky,and embezzlement? Yeah, right I can't stand Kristin Lacroix or her she-ass mother, but they don't smoke crack and abandon their children to fat Sandy Prechtel.

Since: Jan 11

Salamanca ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Amanda wrote:
I will never stop fighting to get Marissa back. Any new info that would be helpful would be appreccitated. Thank you.
send me email or site email and i will send you facts that will help you. keep fighting and get her away from wickd kristen and the usless father.
Amanda

Bradford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

alisonb wrote:
<quoted text>
send me email or site email and i will send you facts that will help you. keep fighting and get her away from wickd kristen and the usless father.

Please send any information to givemarissaback.com . Then we can talk.....Thank You Amanda
why

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send any information to givemarissaback.com . Then we can talk.....Thank You Amanda
Is the site still up cause every time I try to go to it it says can't be found?
troll

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

why wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the site still up cause every time I try to go to it it says can't be found?
I have also tried to go on to look around on the site and was unable to, you may want to look into it...thanks.

Since: Jan 11

Salamanca ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
'
amanda the site is not commeing up do you still got my email from when we talked befour. email me we can make a time to talk on phone.
Amanda

Bradford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

We are working on that. Will try to email you...
Amanda

Bradford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

alisonb wrote:
<quoted text>'
amanda the site is not commeing up do you still got my email from when we talked befour. email me we can make a time to talk on phone.

Email me at givemarissaback@yahoo.com .Tryed to email you amd got it back Sorry
I tried

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I've tried helping that can out with directive...how they could and should expose the father the step monster and the son itself am I am Seneca ...they never responded to me..so I gave up on helping them. I know Kristen and she is so mean! but this family doesn't really want the help. plus they keep bashing the women of the courts when non of them are judges anymore.
James Booth

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Question: Who qualifies as a Seneca Nation member? My wife's mother is non Seneca, her father Seneca. They are now divorced. I assume my wife is non-Seneca? Can she be a member? I am not Seneca. Does the Peacemaker's Court have any jurisdiction over our 11 year old daughter's custody? My wife ran away from our Colorado home of 20 years last month. She's at her Mom's in Salamanca. I got a certified letter from the PeaceMaker's Court today but I wasn't home to receive it. Any idea what I can expect? Does the PMC have any jurisdiction over this?

Thanks,
Jim
Been there

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

James Booth wrote:
Question: Who qualifies as a Seneca Nation member? My wife's mother is non Seneca, her father Seneca. They are now divorced. I assume my wife is non-Seneca? Can she be a member? I am not Seneca. Does the Peacemaker's Court have any jurisdiction over our 11 year old daughter's custody? My wife ran away from our Colorado home of 20 years last month. She's at her Mom's in Salamanca. I got a certified letter from the PeaceMaker's Court today but I wasn't home to receive it. Any idea what I can expect? Does the PMC have any jurisdiction over this?
Thanks,
Jim
Your wife s not Seneca. They ave no jurisdiction over you, her,mor your daughter. They are very corrupt though. Get a lawyer and file in a real court against her. Thus marissa is no seneca either, yet they removed her from her home in PA.
wont forget you

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Wait till the change of venue comes like this fall. Those judges like Ilene marx know nothing about tradition, giving the say of seneca territory to non- seneca,s. People like her can just go sit in a bar where they belong and remember how they screwed up people,s lives Ilene,s a dog and wont be forgotten. Go on back to buffalo bow-wow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Allegany Discussions

Search the Allegany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ideas to fix school 2 min Trecker 2
The limo that used to be seen at Red Lantern 17 min Mike Hunt-Hertz 2
Anthony piskitelli 1 hr Casper 16
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,370
Breidenstein Is Systematically Systematic 2 hr Toluse 8
Best things that used to be in Salamanca (Nov '12) 2 hr Toluse 150
The REAL reason behind Salamancams failures 4 hr Twinkie Squeanky 1
•••
•••
•••
Allegany Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Allegany Jobs

•••