Olean Philanthropists donate more tha...

Olean Philanthropists donate more than $2 million to St. Bonaventure

There are 2 comments on the Http story from Aug 14, 2007, titled Olean Philanthropists donate more than $2 million to St. Bonaventure. In it, Http reports that:

“Though a great philanthropist, Lou is a businessman first. Both he and Patricia value hard work and clear goals. Their leadership support of St. Bonaventure is testament to their firm belief in the University and its vibrant future”

Olean philanthropists Louis and Patricia Magnano affirmed their belief in St. Bonaventure University's future today, presenting a $1 million check to Sister Margaret Carney, university president. via Http

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

Robert Cook

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2007
I was an employee of lou for a company he sold. Lou always made us feel like a family. After he sold the company, we were just a number. You could go to lou like a father, and he would help you with anything. He has done more for our area than ANYONE OR BUSINESS ever. If it wasn"t for him this areas gov. would be bankrupt,and our hospital would not have the top rate service same as big city hospital.He is the reason we have mercy flight.Because of him, alot of people have been saved by his mercy flight facility.I love him like an uncle,and he is a local hero to me.I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me, and this area.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 May 5, 2011
He was OK in my book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug bust 1 hr Native ... 10
Where are they 2 hr Native ... 6
M. Taylor 3 hr Hottubtimemachine 41
Natives are a dying race (Oct '16) 5 hr Native ... 6
Hemlock drama (Sep '16) 5 hr Native ... 18
Why are there no Salamanca Alumni parties?? 5 hr Who cares about s... 3
Salamanca Folks Who Made IT BIG (Dec '12) 5 hr Lower of lowest 85

Allegany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance