First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ash

North Tonawanda, NY

#46 Dec 20, 2012
you dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah?? Well "Ash" let me tell you the only thing Im scared of is that you procreated! Lol! You need a serious grammatical lesson before you try to take me on because if you were to walk up to me talking like that I'd have to slap you and hope it set that stupid way you talk straight!
yeah ok!! you wouldn't slap anyone, why u don't put your real name up then?...cuz u hide behind a title & computer..if u had the balls u would put up your real name and let everyone see who u are commenting on nothing you have no idea about, so yeah "you dont know" LOL so go on with your bad self. if i knew who you were I'd prolly slap u jus cuz
ash

North Tonawanda, NY

#47 Dec 20, 2012
Ms Know It All II wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your an angry person. Are you grumpy and need a nap?
yeah im soooo grumpy and neeed a nap...how did u know? LOL, no just sounds like you need to know what your talkin about before you run yer comments up in here!! and no i don't need a nap just can't stand stupid people
youdohaveasadcit y

Buffalo, NY

#48 Dec 21, 2012
dog man wrote:
want to buy drugs see Shelia at the Wildwood Grill
thats true she has been fired from most every where she works,she was arrested once for selling but still gets away from it.HOW?she didn't last long at her last try at the primaid they caught on fast and she couldn't @[email protected] her way out of it this time.
you dont know

Buffalo, NY

#49 Dec 21, 2012
ash wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ok!! you wouldn't slap anyone, why u don't put your real name up then?...cuz u hide behind a title & computer..if u had the balls u would put up your real name and let everyone see who u are commenting on nothing you have no idea about, so yeah "you dont know" LOL so go on with your bad self. if i knew who you were I'd prolly slap u jus cuz
Who's to say you even put your real name on here. This site is based on lies. Shit I might just start posting under the name Ash. Not all you know that could be my name. I see however my words made you look at what you say better because at least with these last posts you sound more human and like some hood "Ash". Now go lay down before you hurt yourself. Lol
ash

North Tonawanda, NY

#50 Dec 24, 2012
you dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's to say you even put your real name on here. This site is based on lies. Shit I might just start posting under the name Ash. Not all you know that could be my name. I see however my words made you look at what you say better because at least with these last posts you sound more human and like some hood "Ash". Now go lay down before you hurt yourself. Lol
Sorry didnt know this was english class here so i will go lay down!!bahahahahahahahaha!! stupid people i tell ya ha
munum

Masontown, PA

#51 Dec 27, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
squatter Rights.
claymore

North Tonawanda, NY

#52 Dec 27, 2012
munum wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=f077Hvm7cx 0
squatter Rights.
go squat in the corner!
Rican

United States

#53 Dec 28, 2012
Id slay her
mee

Watertown, MA

#54 Jan 2, 2013
you dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have good solid law enforced proof of all this?!?!? Nah...you have hearsay and gossip! Chelsey is my friend and a good person...we all get into some trouble sometimes but to make it a big list of dumb bulls**t that isn't even true is just stupid. Leave this girl alone...Im sure you're not an angel yourself.
The girl is worthless and you don't need much proof when there is no more liquor store there, her car is all mangled for obvious reasons, and she screws everyone and anyone for a fix. And this is prob her scum bag bff Alyssa Bryant, who does the same thing for drugs. Such wastes of space those two girls. Take advantage of having police as family. Look where they are now. Hopefully kill themselves off in the next few years
slow joe

Worcester, MA

#55 Jan 10, 2013
You are completely right. Alyssa has been caught with heroin and needles and went to rehab. Shes back at. Chelsey needs to realize her daughter needs her....so sad. Get help and quit bein a junkie!
mee wrote:
<quoted text>he girl is worthless and you don't need much proof when there is no more liquor store there, her car is all mangled for obvious reasons, and she screws everyone and anyone for a fix. And this is prob her scum bag bff Alyssa Bryant, who does the same thing for drugs. Such wastes of space those two girls. Take advantage of having police as family. Look where they are now. Hopefully kill themselves off in the next few years
HopDys

Lockport, NY

#56 Sep 20, 2015
Is this the same Chelsey Cloud who is in prison for the bad checks or something?
Abdul Muslim de fuki

Matawan, NJ

#57 Sep 21, 2015
HopDys wrote:
Is this the same Chelsey Cloud who is in prison for the bad checks or something?
Previous name = Ana Al Kobar de Faisal
Wat

Lockport, NY

#58 Sep 23, 2015
Abdul Muslim de fuki wrote:
<quoted text>
Previous name = Ana Al Kobar de Faisal
Que?
Haqbari

Matawan, NJ

#59 Sep 23, 2015
Wat wrote:
<quoted text>
Que?
Ana, Ana, Ana Bo Banna, Fee fi Moannna, ANNA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
time for trump to resign. 1 hr Not sure 2
Levi the Lunch Lady 1 hr Home boys 5
David Bear Pfeiffer Update? (Jan '17) 5 hr Skywalker 48
Grotesque misuse of tax payers money . 8 hr No name please 4
butt licked? 18 hr Curious 1
Best things that used to be in Salamanca (Nov '12) Thu Sam 398
Hot guys in Olean with Baggage! Go! Thu Qbf 3

Allegany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance